this is the most female gaze physique (skinny fats don't enter)

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
Screenshot 2023 10 18 224710

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, aspiringexcel, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Where is his penis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, emeraldglass, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
You are finally watching the best anime?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, 1966Ford, Drixzy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
it kinda sucked but it was reasonable at the same time
I read it when it came out tbh completly forgot what happened

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
So a roided up tranny ok hahah

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 23359
  • +1
I was hoping it would be
darker and more people would have died, there wasn’t much stakes and we all knew Eren would die so i didnt really care
that bitch ass nigga reiner and armin should have died ngl

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Minimum height difference required in 2023

• JFL
Aot mogs

I put it within the top shows like breaking bad, got

Ending was meh but realistic
It’s a waste of time because it goes to shite in the final arc.

Also JFL at calling that embarrassing ending realistic. The all powerful MC loses on PURPOSE betraying his people and his ideology he’s held since the start of the series for his retarded friends and the butch who has stalked him since he was young.

His homeland also gets blown up by the nazi main antagonists lmao 😂 and he turns into a tree after being molested by the obessed girl.

You are mentally Ill if you think that ending was even decent let alone good. Worst part is it was changed as well because the author got cold feet

It’s a waste of time because it goes to shite in the final arc.

Also JFL at calling that embarrassing ending realistic. The all powerful MC loses on PURPOSE betraying his people and his ideology he’s held since the start of the series for his retarded friends and the butch who has stalked him since he was young.

His homeland also gets blown up by the nazi main antagonists lmao 😂 and he turns into a tree after being molested by the obessed girl.

You are mentally Ill if you think that ending was even decent let alone good. Worst part is it was changed as well because the author got cold feet
You making it seem goofy with your choice of words

Eren had to die, you're mentally ill if you think wiping everyone in the face of earth is reasonable

His friends never agreed to the plan in the first place, he was all about freedom but realized he's enslaved by the future thats why he wanted his friends to kill him

Like englandbadman said the final battle should've been a massacre and most titan shifters should've died

I understand why people wouldn't like the ending but it was realistic

You making it seem goofy with your choice of words

Eren had to die, you're mentally ill if you think wiping everyone in the face of earth is reasonable

His friends never agreed to the plan in the first place, he was all about freedom but realized he's enslaved by the future thats why he wanted his friends to kill him

Like englandbadman said the final battle should've been a massacre and most titan shifters should've died

I understand why people wouldn't like the ending but it was realistic
Because it was goofy you moron Jesus you sound like one of those normie NPC’s who think they understood the ending because they watched some autist on YouTube talk about how “Eren is not Free”. Listen closely cause I’m going to break it down for you.

Eren had full knowledge and control of the future. Everything that happened only happened because he WANTED it. That was the entire point of the attack titan power. This was reiterated multiple times in the series with his “I am free” shlock and “everything that’s about to happen is as I wanted it”

The main point of conflict was the first time he saw the visions he thought it was horrible and he could never do such atrocities but he eventually realized thay they were necessary because otherwise they would be annihilated (which is what happens after he fails to finish his plan/the series itself literally proves I’m right over you with that ending)

Also you just prove your stupidity because by the point Eren stops he’s already wiped out the majority of humanity. Meaning he literally stopped for no reason. Most of humanity was already dead so why couldn’t he finish the job???

Eden’s friends should have all died if not for he ridiculous plot armpit the author handed them. Admin is literally a self-insert he says so himself in one interview, he also retcons wrens entire character by saying he has feelings for that dyke Mikasa even though he previously showed and stated he finds her annoying and doesn’t romantically like her.

Same reason the historia pregnancy plot was scrapped cause he got cold feet (was supposed to end with Eren being the father that’s why it was kept ambiguous for so long)

The ending is so bizarre that not only do the mass murder Reiner and Annie survive and prosper but the author tries to redeem them lol while demonizing the people trying to protect their homeland from literal nazi’s

Keep coping tho mr muh realistic ending. Shows how utterly subhuman your IQ is that you think that copout was realistic

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Because it was goofy you moron Jesus you sound like one of those normie NPC’s who think they understood the ending because they watched some autist on YouTube talk about how “Eren is not Free”. Listen closely cause I’m going to break it down for you.

Eren had full knowledge and control of the future. Everything that happened only happened because he WANTED it. That was the entire point of the attack titan power. This was reiterated multiple times in the series with his “I am free” shlock and “everything that’s about to happen is as I wanted it”

The main point of conflict was the first time he saw the visions he thought it was horrible and he could never do such atrocities but he eventually realized thay they were necessary because otherwise they would be annihilated (which is what happens after he fails to finish his plan/the series itself literally proves I’m right over you with that ending)

Also you just prove your stupidity because by the point Eren stops he’s already wiped out the majority of humanity. Meaning he literally stopped for no reason. Most of humanity was already dead so why couldn’t he finish the job???

Eden’s friends should have all died if not for he ridiculous plot armpit the author handed them. Admin is literally a self-insert he says so himself in one interview, he also retcons wrens entire character by saying he has feelings for that dyke Mikasa even though he previously showed and stated he finds her annoying and doesn’t romantically like her.

Same reason the historia pregnancy plot was scrapped cause he got cold feet (was supposed to end with Eren being the father that’s why it was kept ambiguous for so long)

The ending is so bizarre that not only do the mass murder Reiner and Annie survive and prosper but the author tries to redeem them lol while demonizing the people trying to protect their homeland from literal nazi’s

Keep coping tho mr muh realistic ending. Shows how utterly subhuman your IQ is that you think that copout was realistic
I ain't reading all that nigga

Bro he did not have control of the future wtf is you talking about, the attacking titan knows the future but doesn't control it whatsoever, he can manipulate current holders with memories and shit but once eren got it he could not change it since he was the last holder it was hinted at many times like where he asked mikasa what is he like to her and there knew the future can't be changed

Or where he grabbed hanji and screamed to give hime solution other than the rambling he was legit los

Bro you're legit stupid if you think the author was tryna redeem them because armin and the scouts killed Alot of civilians themselves

The author was trying to show that they are different side of the same coin typa shit

I agree the titan shifters should've died all of them and the final battle should've been a legit masacre not rush it and kill eren alone

And btw the whole freedom panel was saying eren is a slave to the future and has no idea what real freedom is like

I suggest to watch again because you do not understand Alot of things

Last edited:
I ain't reading all that nigga
I know you aren’t like I said subhuman IQ.

But actually I’m sure you read it and realized you didn’t have a satisfactory rebuttal. In the end I win

I know you aren’t like I said subhuman IQ.

But actually I’m sure you read it and realized you didn’t have a satisfactory rebuttal. In the end I win
View attachment 2499122
I was bored so i gave it a try

You sounded like you watched clips from YouTube and did not watch the show

Your view of the show is so shalow

Bro he did not have control of the future wtf is you talking about, the attacking titan knows the future but doesn't control it whatsoever, he can manipulate current holders with memories and shit but once eren got it he could not change it since he was the last holder it was hinted at many times like where he asked mikasa what is he like to her and there knew the future can't be changed

Or where he grabbed hanji and screamed to give hime solution other than the rambling he was legit los

Bro you're legit stupid if you think the author was tryna redeem them because armin and the scouts killed Alot of civilians themselves

The author was trying to show that they are different side of the same coin typa shit

I agree the titan shifters should've died all of them and the final battle should've been a legit masacre not rush it and kill eren alone

And btw the whole freedom panel was saying eren is a slave to the future and has no idea what real freedom is like

I suggest to watch again because you do not understand Alot of things
Lol you are so dumb what are these schizo ramblings.

None of your points have a single sense of coherency or logical foundation. Are you actually older than 12???

Bro read defense of the giants.

I clearly understood more than you. You seem to consume media at a sixth grade reading level

I was bored so i gave it a try

You sounded like you watched clips from YouTube and did not watch the show

Your view of the show is so shalow
I’ve been reading attack on titan since before you stopped sucking your mummies titties.

I have a much better grasp of how it started and therefore why the ending was a complete betrayal by the author as a result

Lol you are so dumb what are these schizo ramblings.

None of your points have a single sense of coherency or logical foundation. Are you actually older than 12???

Bro read defense of the giants.

I clearly understood more than you. You seem to consume media at a sixth grade reading level
Buddy you literally said the author tryna redeem reiner and annie where eldians commited horrible crimes through out history and armin bombed a mufucking port killing thousands of civilians

And you did not understand the most iconic panel of the manga and did not understand how the attacking titan ability works

You tryna be anti npc or whatever but you got so many thing wrongs that made me think you did not watch that shit

Its 2 am and i am tryna sleep that's why my grammar fucked up

Buddy you literally said the author tryna redeem reiner and annie where eldians commited horrible crimes through out history and armin bombed a mufucking port killing thousands of civilians

And you did not understand the most iconic panel of the manga and did not understand how the attacking titan ability works

You tryna be anti npc or whatever but you got so many thing wrongs that made me think you did not watch that shit

Its 2 am and i am tryna sleep that's why my grammar fucked up