This is the most female privilege I’ve ever seen in my life 💀

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
To anyone who doesn’t wanna watch this video basically married woman smashed the entire police department.

After it was discovered she swed the state got 500 thousand dollars and kept her husband :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
What a life, get exposed for being a slut that fucks everyone and you still get 500 thousand dollars as some sort of "compensation"

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Just4Beast, Klasik616 and Iasacrko
It's over for the male brah

What a life, get exposed for being a slut that fucks everyone and you still get 500 thousand dollars as some sort of "compensation"
I’m impressed her oofy doofy husband still stayed with her guess he wanted some of that money

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
To anyone who doesn’t wanna watch this video basically married woman smashed the entire police department.

After it was discovered she swed the state got 500 thousand dollars and kept her husband :feelskek:

she couldn't handle herself around BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and Iasacrko
I’m impressed her oofy doofy husband still stayed with her guess he wanted some of that money
Is it a surprise? American "men" are cucks you know how much of them prostitute their own women on OF, this husband won he managed to get the biggest nut of his pathetic life and also some 500k money from his wife but the wife will use %90 of it for herself

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back