This is the next olympic combat sport (probably)

Cretinous

Cretinous

Master
So wrestling is being removed from the olympics, or at least the summer games, for really fucking retarded reasons (these morons think the reason young people arent watching is because the sports arent BMX or handball or rollerskating or something instead of the actual reason which is young people just dont watch TV period) but Sanda has been an olympic candidate for quite a while now and since its being pushed by china hard, theres a good chance this ends up on an olympic billet.

Olympics already took a look at MMA and said "thats too uncivilized :incel:" and thailand was like hurr durr what about moo thaaaii and olympics was like "thailand? what do you guys do besides produce whores anyway??" and then china was like ho ping bing bong sherr sherr and olympics was like "ooo red money! yes please!" assumes the position

its alright i guess. I really dont like how they break the clinches and reset them if they cant get a takedown in whatever the time allowance is. If i was competing in that ruleset id abuse the fuck out of that to get resets and to stall the action when ive got a points lead. Which is exactly what these guys do from the looks of things.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and RichardSpencel

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and kobecel
No one watches wrestling to be fair.
But they shouldn’t remove it.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, Deleted member 685 and kobecel
So wrestling is being removed from the olympics, or at least the summer games, for really fucking retarded reasons (these morons think the reason young people arent watching is because the sports arent BMX or handball or rollerskating or something instead of the actual reason which is young people just dont watch TV period) but Sanda has been an olympic candidate for quite a while now and since its being pushed by china hard, theres a good chance this ends up on an olympic billet.

Olympics already took a look at MMA and said "thats too uncivilized :incel:" and thailand was like hurr durr what about moo thaaaii and olympics was like "thailand? what do you guys do besides produce whores anyway??" and then china was like ho ping bing bong sherr sherr and olympics was like "ooo red money! yes please!" assumes the position

its alright i guess. I really dont like how they break the clinches and reset them if they cant get a takedown in whatever the time allowance is. If i was competing in that ruleset id abuse the fuck out of that to get resets and to stall the action when ive got a points lead. Which is exactly what these guys do from the looks of things.

What are you on about at all

readn't

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
put WWE wrestiling in the Olympics, not that gay, fake grappling shit they do wearing faggy singlets. give the ppll
what they want: tables, ladders, chairs

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
put WWE wrestiling in the Olympics, not that gay, fake grappling shit they do wearing faggy singlets. give the ppll
gay-wrestling.jpg

Don't you want this?

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, kobecel, Vitruvian and 1 other person
Would rather watch Sanda over Wrestling tbh

Gladiator fights with weapons and tigers or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
WWE is the fakest shit there is, I only watch it bc of Brock Lesnar

its fucking amazing how they can remove an iconic sport like wrestling from olympics.

like wrestling is one of core sports of olympics

WWF is way better, the names recoome and it rhymes with doom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back