This is the NUMBER ONE WAY to tell if you’re a late bloomer

I

idkwhattoputhere

Bronze
Nipple diameter. Estrogen is the only driving factor in nipple growth, my nipples are very small, I am 16 and 9 months yet I just got a scan for a suspected wrist fracture and my bone age is just over 14. All of my friends who finished growing early have full “adult” nipples, and my other friend with very small nipples who’s 16 and 6 months didn’t get a direct bone age but has all extremely open plates.

Swallow the nipple pill, it might not be over for you.

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07, vosx0 and BlackpillRemedy
Nipple diameter. Estrogen is the only driving factor in nipple growth, my nipples are very small, I am 16 and 9 months yet I just got a scan for a suspected wrist fracture and my bone age is just over 14. All of my friends who finished growing early have full “adult” nipples, and my other friend with very small nipples who’s 16 and 6 months didn’t get a direct bone age but has all extremely open plates.

show ur nipples man

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: passive.pubert.maxx and Rea

Show example of adult nips then jfl. My nops are tiny

2.2cm it might be over

do you have a dad nigga? he doesn’t walk around shirtless?
U talking jake paul tier nipples

His nipples are… a bit bigger?
also in the gym locker room after school when we do our group pump checks look at the niggas who grew earlier and see how they all have wide ass nips

also in the gym locker room after school when we do our group pump checks look at the niggas who grew earlier and see how they all have wide ass nips
IDK NIGGA I DONT STARE AT NIGGAS NIPPLES

• +1
Reactions: roguv and mudmaxes
What is adult nipple diameter

need to see your nipples for inspection tbh send em

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
Are you talking about the nipple or the areola?

Mine is 2 cm jfl

• +1
Reactions: 2chevskuy
I had large areolas when I was 16 yet grew from 182cm to 190cm in 1 year.
All it means is estrogen has started doing what it’s supposed to do, that was likely your last growth spurt correct?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Thanks for the cope, it lowers my cortisol and makes me happier so I produce more test 🥰🥰

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere
mine is 2cm, ive been told before my bone age was 2-3 years younger so I hope I can grow

my nips are ovals, 2 cm wide and 1.5 cm length, 17 years old and 8 months maybe we can get another growth spurt 🙏