THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET SERIOUSLY WEALTHY

G

Granljuset

Iron
Before you earn 1 cent you need to get your investments in order. I don't give a fuck if you don't have a dollar to put into assets, but you need a plan that you know you'll stick to. If it's stocks, real estate, crypto or anything else doesn't matter.

I do stocks (started 1,5 years ago) and have already gained $25k from interest alone, and I have a method that's so simple it's laughable. I buy and hold high quality stocks, NO MATTER WHAT. "Time in the market is more important than timing the market". That quote is my motto at all times. I've had HUGE red days, but I just kept on holding, because I decided to do so beforehand and had a clear plan.

The next step was to start earning money. I tried most things but failed at most things too. Now I own a freelancing business that generates almost as much as my regular salary, but I'm not done yet. Not by far. I'll 10x my income within the next few years, and dump EVERY PENNY I EARN INTO MY STOCK PORTFOLIO. Stop trying to trade stocks back and forth. All of a sudden comes a bear market and you'll lose everything. BUY AND HOLD. Then put your focus and energy on EARNING money.

All info you could ever need is out there. You just need to know what to look for. Find a way to learn what high quality content looks like. If you want to know what HIGH QUALITY CONTENT looks like, then look at me and my teams newly started channel on success, wealth etc:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Alexanderr and Stevensmithgerard
Yes, let me invest money before earning money. ???? Stopped reading there.
disappointing for us poorcels that lost their last $300 on a shitcoin addiction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Blockchain and Deleted member 6128
Before you earn 1 cent you need to get your investments in order. I don't give a fuck if you don't have a dollar to put into assets, but you need a plan that you know you'll stick to. If it's stocks, real estate, crypto or anything else doesn't matter.

I do stocks (started 1,5 years ago) and have already gained $25k from interest alone, and I have a method that's so simple it's laughable. I buy and hold high quality stocks, NO MATTER WHAT. "Time in the market is more important than timing the market". That quote is my motto at all times. I've had HUGE red days, but I just kept on holding, because I decided to do so beforehand and had a clear plan.

The next step was to start earning money. I tried most things but failed at most things too. Now I own a freelancing business that generates almost as much as my regular salary, but I'm not done yet. Not by far. I'll 10x my income within the next few years, and dump EVERY PENNY I EARN INTO MY STOCK PORTFOLIO. Stop trying to trade stocks back and forth. All of a sudden comes a bear market and you'll lose everything. BUY AND HOLD. Then put your focus and energy on EARNING money.

All info you could ever need is out there. You just need to know what to look for. Find a way to learn what high quality content looks like. If you want to know what HIGH QUALITY CONTENT looks like, then look at me and my teams newly started channel on success, wealth etc:

invest into the whole market theory passively (SPY)

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Please don’t talk 2 me. You indian? Your username makes me think that.

Bitch I’m outside with a whole lotta guap. I’m in LA where the sun don’t stop.

alla my diamonds dey shine. I pull up she take off my pants.
View attachment 1477470

LMAO why this nigga start saying yeat lyrics

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
I do stocks (started 1,5 years ago) and have already gained $25k from interest alone,
How much did you invest and what is your monthly contribution? The annual return of the market last year and in 2020 have been higher than average but $25K on interest alone within such a short time frame seems rather peculiar.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 6128
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and N1666

How much you input own money, to make 25k gains?

Great timing by the way.
1.5 year ago, stock market was in a dump still a bit from the COVID scare

Please don’t talk 2 me. You indian? Your username makes me think that.

Bitch I’m outside with a whole lotta guap. I’m in LA where the sun don’t stop.

alla my diamonds dey shine. I pull up she take off my pants.
View attachment 1477470
Sweden lol, and nice little poem there

How much did you invest and what is your monthly contribution? The annual return of the market last year and in 2020 have been higher than average but $25K on interest alone within such a short time frame seems rather peculiar.
Monthly contribution around 3k, all in all contributions around 50k

How much you input own money, to make 25k gains?

Great timing by the way.
1.5 year ago, stock market was in a dump still a bit from the COVID scare
Ikr, 50k was my own contribution.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Might read later