This is the REAL male reality.... brutally over

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Master
@97baHater saw his post about this guy and girl and this is the harsh reality u have to date girls who are lower then u if u dont wanna get cheated, treated like a cuck, pissed on and dominated. welcome to the reality :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Attachments

• 4171749_1717300406454.png
    4171749_1717300406454.png
    381.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, lastamericanvirgin and 97baHater
@97baHater saw his post about this guy and girl and this is the harsh reality u have to date girls who are lower then u if u dont wanna get cheated, treated like a cuck, pissed on and dominated. welcome to the reality :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
he probably has tiny wee wee so this is what he has to settle for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, slavicpsycho, 97baHater and 2 others
Nice lip area
This is exactly what I need
Good mouth area differentiate between a chad and LTN imo
Everything else is stackable

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Nice lip area
This is exactly what I need
Good mouth area differentiate between a chad and LTN imo
Everything else is stackable
this girl has a nice lip area ?

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
can yall niggas stfu, i see the same types of posts every week and they never make sense

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Aypo129
Maybe the dude likes her. You're thinking he's got the same values as you. Perhaps to him she's the most beautiful girl in the world, and he turned down a chick you would perceive as a Stacy just to be with her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggkrates and piec
Maybe the dude likes her. You're thinking he's got the same values as you. Perhaps to him she's the most beautiful girl in the world, and he turned down a chick you would perceive as a Stacy just to be with her.
maybe u r right tho

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Call @Michael Myers to analysis
@Michael Myers is there a method I can guess a random guy cock ? how can I know wheter the person has a huge or small cock ?

@Michael Myers is there a method I can guess a random guy cock ? how can I know wheter the person has a huge or small cock ?
Look at his nose. That’s the only correlation there is. The larger the nose, the bigger. Though not necessarily huge, just bigger on average.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::soy::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
Look at his nose. That’s the only correlation there is. The larger the nose, the bigger. Though not necessarily huge, just bigger on average.
u totally sure about this ? I saw plenty small nose mfs with big dicks

Huh, interesting, what's the correlation between the both if there's any?

Huh, interesting, what's the correlation between the both if there's any?
No clue, but scientists did a study on dead cadavers both in different countries and had the same findings.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
i wonder if they did studies with other facial body parts or only did the nose
They did it with the nose. Other studies have used other stuff like feet and hand size or height but their findings were that it’s not a factor.

They did it with the nose. Other studies have used other stuff like feet and hand size or height but their findings were that it’s not a factor.
nigga really answered my question with a statement i already knew, kys

Brutal.

I have a huge nose, my dick is 4.4 so you're telling me I got the downside without the advantage? Fuck this bs

I have a huge nose, my dick is 4.4 so you're telling me I got the downside without the advantage? Fuck this bs
Maybe your nose ain't all dat big, homie.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
typical day typical post. Another greycel speaking water like its some sort of hidden wisdom.

The average JBW couple in San Francisco.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Idk they say that nothing correlates with tons of studies

Yet there are multiple other doctors who say that nothing correlates tf.. idk who to believe

My nose is big yet my penis is above average.. BAC in the future? :feelshmm:
It doesn't correlate with height, hands or feet but it does correlate with nose. You are proof that it does, and I am proof that it does. Big nose mfers you and I. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel