This is the type of autistic GF I’d want

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Not insufferable, is bullied [easier manipulation], not repulsive to look at, kind soul, HQNP

• +1
Reactions: ey88, GabachoCopium and not__cel
What the fuck she’s 13?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: maarda, ey88, GabachoCopium and 3 others
What the fuck she’s 13?
She looks like 16, wtf. Also a 13 year old should not have that level of mental clarity (judging off of her page)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda, ey88 and not__cel
Change of pace from all the legit whores infiltrating incel spaces

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
real autistic girls are very rare , fake ones are attention seekers

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Tabula Rasa, GabachoCopium and 3 others
She looks like 16, wtf. Also a 13 year old should not have that level of mental clarity (judging off of her page)
Ngl I thought she was 17 when I saw the tiktok this might be an innocence pill

• +1
Change of pace from all the legit whores infiltrating incel spaces
Yeah, from her page you can tell she’s not some attention starved whore (yet)

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Relatable video

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and cromagnon
Yeah, from her page you can tell she’s not some attention starved whore (yet)
Sadly in 1-2 years orbiters will defile her every crevice there’s nothing we can do:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and cromagnon
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and not__cel
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, BeanletMogger and cromagnon
a real one wont be brave enough to post herself in tiktok
true but from observing her page she looks genuine, like she doesn’t post her self often etc only about her interests (which are super autistic, no normal 13 year old is obsessed with obscure Russian movies)

• Woah
Reactions: Litekiller11
true but from observing her page she looks genuine, like she doesn’t post her self often etc only about her interests (which are super autistic, no normal 13 year old is obsessed with obscure Russian movies)
Anyway, I should stop analyzing her because she’s 13 and I’m not jbmaxxing yet so it feels creepy

kinda seems like shes fishing for compliments

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, gooner23 and cromagnon
Women just look older than they are when they hit puberty. Her male classmates probably still look like little boys. I assure you she'll look like a milf when she's 19

• +1
Well anyway that’s enough of that. Time to leave a hate comment

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Foids should be banned from the internet

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and cromagnon
real autistic girls are very rare , fake ones are attention seekers
Plus they make videos like this publicly for a reason. They know they'll get attention and sympathy from it. Women can never be truly alone

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, BeanletMogger, got.daim and 1 other person
could be , but all girls have these weird preferences

• +1
Plus they make videos like this publicly for a reason. They know they'll get attention and sympathy from it. Women can never be truly alone
i bet her dm's are flooded everyday

Oh I understand now she has a fucked up jaw deformity :lul: Nevermind this is not the ideal GF for me @not__cel

• JFL
Oh I understand now she has a fucked up jaw deformity :lul: Nevermind this is not the ideal GF for me @not__cel
Knew something was off :feelsbadman: one day one day

• So Sad
Knew something was off :feelsbadman: one day one day
Yeah she’s frauding giga hard in her posts :lul: there’s a reason she’s keeping her mouth closed

• JFL
why are you people so rude and out of touch with reality you all really think everything a girl ever says , does , or likes is for your approval i wasn’t seeking for attention all my posts get like 5 likes and no comments anyway so i didn’t expect any different from that i was just upset in the heat of the moment because i had a bad day first day also i’m 13 years old i don’t plan on dating or anything for a while i could care less about male attention i want nothing to do with the incel community that’s why none of my posts are related to that stuff at all you guys act like this and wonder why no one likes you just be kind to people man

Last edited: