Reactions: Bars, HighTierSubhuman and MaghrebGator
last of us type shit. look at these fent zombies

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, goo25, n9wiff and 2 others
Barely anything goes to forgein aid

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
IMG 6929

BUT ISRAEL AND THE MIDDLE EAST ( 0% jewish blood or connections to the middle east)

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I'd be too uncomfortable to walk past them. Homeless druggies are unpredictable

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, MaghrebGator and try2beme
Barely anything goes to forgein aid
The last aid package of 26 billion $ sent to Israel could have ended homelessness in the United States during an entire year or even 2 and a half years according to different calculations

But keep with your dirty propaganda you dirty dog

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Debetro, Kroker and 2 others
Yeah not much it wouldn't solve homeless otherwise it would be solved
Its already been estimated and studied they would need 20-40 billion to pour into make significant change for homelessness rofl

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and MaghrebGator
Its already been estimated and studied they would need 20-40 billion to pour into make significant change for homelessness rofl
The one i saw said 11-30 billion dollars

"On the high end, eliminating homelessness in the United States should cost somewhere from $11 billion to $30 billion per year." https://www.sciotoanalysis.com/news/2024/1/16/what-would-it-cost-to-end-homelessness-in-america

And this is just homelessness which is actually very expensive. Imagine cheaper things like ending lack of access to food in some communities, lack of access to education and giving poor kids school materials, giving clothes to poor people, investing money on reducing crime, etc etc etc, which would be way cheaper than that.

Almost every country in the world is mismanaged but what the US does with it's taxpayer money is the biggest corruption scheme on the history of humanity by far.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and try2beme
The last aid package of 26 billion $ sent to Israel could have ended homelessness in the United States during an entire year or even 2 and a half years according to different calculations

But keep with your dirty propaganda you dirty dog
Completly baseless 24 billion in 4 years was spent in cali alone

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
In 5 years in Cali the homelessness increase and they spendt 25 billion in 5 years

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
I pay like $300 in federal income tax every two weeks, I drive through Portland where you can see tent cities from the freeways, just fuck this shit so much. It's a dystopia, the mood everywhere is unbelievably bad compared to just 5 years ago.

Money won't solve the homeless problem, I don't think anything would, but if they wanna start drone striking the tweaker camps instead of children in Gaza and Yemen then I won't complain. They're a legit public health hazard, they're killing people on US soil in more than one way, that's something Hamas and the Houthis have never done.

In 5 years in Cali the homelessness increase and they spendt 25 billion in 5 years
5 billion per year
Didnt do nothing to sort the housing costs, homosexual people of cali didnt support new housing initiatives so they kept picking short term solutions over productive fix the entirety of the issue, spending on emergency shelters and reacting instead of preventing. The money was terribly spent and there was a tonne of barriers that made it counter productive ; lack of cooperation, lack of long term ideas, lack of prevention. All the solutions were market driven and supported gentrification with shitty redevelopment projects that continue peoples poverty cycle. They want to pretend theyre doing something when theres 0 prouctivity in throwing money to reproduce the same cycle

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
5 billion per year
Didnt do nothing to sort the housing costs, homosexual people of cali didnt support new housing initiatives so they kept picking short term solutions over productive fix the entirety of the issue, spending on emergency shelters and reacting instead of preventing. The money was terribly spent and there was a tonne of barriers that made it counter productive ; lack of cooperation, lack of long term ideas, lack of prevention. All the solutions were market driven and supported gentrification with shitty redevelopment projects that continue peoples poverty cycle. They want to pretend theyre doing something when theres 0 prouctivity in throwing money to reproduce the same cycle
Its California and they live in cities everyone wanna live their its not possible to solve it

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
I pay like $300 in federal income tax every two weeks, I drive through Portland where you can see tent cities from the freeways, just fuck this shit so much. It's a dystopia, the mood everywhere is unbelievably bad compared to just 5 years ago.

Money won't solve the homeless problem, I don't think anything would, but if they wanna start drone striking the tweaker camps instead of children in Gaza and Yemen then I won't complain. They're a legit public health hazard, they're killing people on US soil in more than one way, that's something Hamas and the Houthis have never done.
How is life in Portland? Have you met Damian Lillard?

5 billion per year
Dont fall for his trap

He said 5 billion in 5 years in California

California is the US state with the most inhabitants by far, with 40 million, more than 10% of US population, followed by Texas (30 million) and NY (9 million)

I said 11-30 billion would end homelesness during 1 to 2.5 years in the entire country. The numbers match but he is desperate in his misinformation agenda paid by God knows who

Just bomb both :forcedsmile: