This is the worst time to be a man - my greatest wish at this point

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Are you fucking aware that 2019 is literally the absolute worst time to be a man? Especially an unattractive male. Our roles are taken away, rather than having a purpose in society where you work hard and be valuable and have a stable woman you can love and trust, you're now just an individual with no choice but to work for money, with nothing else guaranteed. This isn't our nature. I want to fight. I hope a civil war starts in the west, or WW3. Fuck this peace, all my ancestors were warriors fighting in battles for a common cause and ideal. We're MEN, supposed to be out there hunting and/or fighting, instead we are rotting in our rooms, 100% safe, lonely with no communities to support us when things go bad, no values to live by, everyone around us are fucking stupid normal obedient citizens with no awareness, either lazy fucks not willing to work who smoke pot for a living, or brainwashed hard workers who slave away their whole lives just to end up all alone in the end. Men are domesticated docile cucks, women are promiscuous shameless sluts. I hope the West falls and collapses, it doesn't deserve to continue.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mojopin, Krezo, badromance and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 773, kobecel and 2 others
its the best time to be the top 20% men

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, kobecel, dodt and 2 others
its the best time to be the top 20% men
No I disagree. Even for them it's internal misery because they dont have a purpose.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Are you fucking aware that 2019 is literally the absolute worst time to be a man? Especially an unattractive male. Our roles are taken away, rather than having a purpose in society where you work hard and be valuable and have a stable woman you can love and trust, you're now just an individual with no choice but to work for money, with nothing else guaranteed. This isn't our nature. I want to fight. I hope a civil war starts in the west, or WW3. Fuck this peace, all my ancestors were warriors fighting in battles for a common cause and ideal. We're MEN, supposed to be out there hunting and/or fighting, instead we are rotting in our rooms, 100% safe, lonely with no communities to support us when things go bad, no values to live by, everyone around us are fucking stupid normal obedient citizens with no awareness, either lazy fucks not willing to work who smoke pot for a living, or brainwashed hard workers who slave away their whole lives just to end up all alone in the end. Men are domesticated docile cucks, women are promiscuous shameless sluts. I hope the West falls and collapses, it doesn't deserve to continue.
foids easy communication with Chad is whats killing it imo

go in the army boyo (and compete for the two megasluts in the camp)

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Blitz, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
You’re right bro. This is the worst time to be a man.

What pisses me off is when boomer cucks talk down to you if you can’t get a girlfriend. They had it so easy so they can never understand.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, kobecel, manlet cUnt and 3 others

What pisses me off is when boomer cucks talk down to you if you can’t get a girlfriend. They had it so easy so they can never understand.
t. boomet

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I considered joining a branch of the military but they're cucks, they're 'protecting' this society that allows and even encourages people to act like that.

"Just go out and introduce yourself to a girl son, back in my day I married my high school sweetheart and never looked back"

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, kobecel, manlet cUnt and 2 others
“Just go out and introduce yourself to a girl son, back in my day I married my high school sweetheart and never looked back"
“There’s someone for everyone, you just need to find the right girl.”

I feel like bashing my head repeatedly with a rock everytime my mom tells me that shit.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, ZyzzReincarnate and dodt
JFL the only way to get some action is to be a genetic freak and do special forces or join a 3rd world nations army. Our military is cucked. JFL at scrubbing a toilet with a toothbrush while dehydrated, sleep deprived and starving.

goer

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Lmao if I decided to go ER I would make it an art, not like that amateur did. I would rate my victims on PSL, the higher they are the worse their suffering would be.

Except I'm too good on the inside to do that ;)

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Can I suggest you watch some Jordan Peterson?

He's helped me want to continue on when the last thing I wanted was to live. Although I often still want to end it.

• +1
Reactions: dodt and CupOfCoffee
He's helped me want to continue on when the last thing I wanted was to live. Although I often still want to end it.
I was there once too man, I had an obsession with JP, in fact it was during my obsession with him that I started to go out on dates and worked 5x harder than I do now, but I was still subhuman and got nowhere, not in dating and not in finding a job yet. He acknowledges that looks (as well as IQ and personality traits) are basically what determine your life outcomes, but is a complete bluepilled liar who doesn't tell men that focusing on their looks is the #1 thing that they should do. Instead he parades this idea of being a workaholic robot human betabuxxer and living in the fantasy that there's a woman out there in the West who wants that.
There isn't a single one

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, kobecel and The Dude Abides
I was there once too man, I had an obsession with JP, in fact it was during my obsession with him that I started to go out on dates and worked 5x harder than I do now, but I was still subhuman and got nowhere, not in dating
Yes this is unfortunate and maybe why sometimes I feel like his stuff resonates with me but then I quickly fall back in to suicidal ideation and/or wanting to watch the world burn. I think I would be a much more terrible person if I hadn't found JP though. I mean I had some really really deep seated hatred that could have been bad of left unchecked.
Just clean your room buck0
I know you're being ironic but my room is so clean now

I spent fuckin 20 minutes this week liking isomniacs posts

Yes this is unfortunate and maybe why sometimes I feel like his stuff resonates with me but then I quickly fall back in to suicidal ideation and/or wanting to watch the world burn. I think I would be a much more terrible person if I hadn't found JP though. I mean I had some really really deep seated hatred that could have been bad of left unchecked.
His message is good but overblown, and it's nothing original. And most importantly, it doesn't work for the majority of men. By definition, a hypergamous society means that only a small % of men will succeed socially and sexually, he concedes that looks, IQ, conscientiousness are the best predictors by far of lifetime success. But those things are GENETIC AND CAN'T BE CHANGED MUCH IN ADULTHOOD. The only difference is that we live in the modern world where we have access to plastic surgery, which can change our face structure and fraud good genetics when we don't have them. Looksmaxing IS the #1 way to self-improve, everything else (money, knowledge, skills) should follow along and be balanced, but in this superficial world looks will be the one thing you'll wish you fixed earlier.

looks will be the one thing you'll wish you fixed earlier.
This is already true and every career decision I make is based on providing myself the monetary means with which to improve my physical appearance.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
This is already true and every career decision I make is based on providing myself the monetary means with which to improve my physical appearance.
That's great for you man. Unfortunately, blackpilled ideas don't do well in popular culture, the general public doesn't like to think of stuff like that. That's why some of the most watched videos online are motivation videos, bluepilled things that make you forget reality. "Go out there and make something of yourself".....sure, but I'm still ugly and not given opportunities because of my appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
This nigga talking about he wants but probably has never even been a fist fight. You even lift? You even know basic survival strategies? Fuck off if you don't do any of things but are talking like your tuf shit.

Lmao if I decided to go ER I would make it an art, not like that amateur did. I would rate my victims on PSL, the higher they are the worse their suffering would be.

Except I'm too good on the inside to do that ;)

just be Peter Kurten
What the fuck what Jordan Peterson have to do with this?

Lumbersexual sounds like some guy who fucks trees.

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincel
You even lift?
Yes

You even know basic survival strategies?
Sort of, pretty good shooter. I know lots of wild plants that are edible in the woods where I live, I can start a fire from scratch, I know how to survive a fall through ice, my body tolerates cold very well. What about you chado?

tbhtbh
That's great for you man. Unfortunately, blackpilled ideas don't do well in popular culture, the general public doesn't like to think of stuff like that. That's why some of the most watched videos online are motivation videos, bluepilled things that make you forget reality. "Go out there and make something of yourself".....sure, but I'm still ugly and not given opportunities because of my appearance.

so that's why I have under 200 subs on my channel?

My world is constantly torn between killing myself or everyone around me

I want to stack bricks build a pyramid :( instead they got me doing fucking math that I have to teach MYSELF

Matriarchy is coming I'm telling you that

It all depends on your attractiveness, wealth and social standing regardless of eras. What makes you think that your life would be better if you were born a weak male in the stone age, a slave in ancient Greek / Rome, a peasant in the dark ages, a broke worker who had to work 16 hours a day in the 19th century, or an ordinary soldier risking his life in the World Wars? You'd probably still not likely to have offsprings, and you'd more likely to die from epidemies/wars than in the current world. There might have been times where most males had it easy (like the 50s),but that was simply unsustainable.

The only significant difference might be that in the past you're guaranteed to have a wife and regular sex life if you had money through hard working, while nowadays hardwork and money don't mean so much to women. But it's not like you were guaranteed to earn enough money to have a stable life in the past, just consider the unbalance of wealth distribution in the society. If you were broke you'd probably get nothing, since money was a determinant factor of your smw in the past.

The world has always been cruel to males in the sense that we have to compete brutally with each other to get women, be it in looks, money or status.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and FatmanO
What a time to be born, am I right guys?

• +1
Reactions: badromance
What a time to be born, am I right guys?
another entitled incel post
Best time in humanity so far to be alive
We have everything

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
another entitled incel post
Best time in humanity so far to be alive
We have everything
Noo guuuys, hunting in the winter while almost dying from hunger is better /s

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Noo guuuys, hunting in the winter while almost dying from hunger is better /s
he is delusional
it's not like someone is holding him back from doing anything
best time to be alive,im very thankful

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
I don't like the Idea of socially enforced monogamy but I sort of understand why some think it's necessary. Without it some men get more pussy than they know what to do with and the majority are left fighting over the scraps.

Slayers can get cynical too. Also JFL if you don't think chads get cheated on. A woman could be with the PSL god chico and still think there is a better man out there for her somewhere.
I still think this is the best time to be alive though. The internet provides more opportunity than I think any of us realise.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and FatmanO
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO

Attachments

• thug.jpg
    thug.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 4
LMAO.

You never held a gun haha. Do you know what it takes to march 100k? Being shot at? Having to know everyday might be your last? GTFO

LMAO.

You never held a gun haha. Do you know what it takes to march 100k? Being shot at? Having to know everyday might be your last? GTFO
Who wants to be cucked by the gubberment anyways? :feelsthink:

I am and look way older than that kid. I have a reason to martyr myself
LMAO.

That's nice. You ever suck a niggers dick? Then man up and do it

That's not a purpose. They're just as cucked as the rest
Masive cope, you would swap places with them if you could. Even if they have no purpose,they live a happy life, and don't waste their time coping and crying.