This is what a decade of gymcelling while being vegan gets you

TeraCope54

TeraCope54

Sphinx
th

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
green master race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 5145 and TeraCope54
This is old, he's a bloatlord now

• +1
Reactions: wasted
I was only nine years old. I loved Richard so much, I had all his merch and watched all of his videos. I'd pray to Vegan Gains every night before I'd go to bed, thanking for the life I've been given. "Richard is love", I would say, "Richard is life". My dad hears me and calls me a faggot. I knew he was just jealous for my devotion of Richard. I called him a cunt. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Richard. I'm so happy. He whispers in my ear, "Keep making those vegan gains". He grabs me with his powerful vegan hands, and puts me on my hands and knees. I spread my ass-cheeks for Richard. He penetrates my butthole. It hurts so much, but I do it for Richard... I do it for Vegan Gains. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Richard. He roars a mighty roar, as he fills my butt with his spermless cum. My dad walks in. Richard looks him straight in the eye, and says, "It's all ogre now". Richard leaves through my window. Richard is love. Richard is life.

Last edited: