• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Deleted member 55314 and GabachoCopium
Both Tyrone just different appeals

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, klip11, g0op and 4 others
Second guy appeals to thuggish white pawgs

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
wake yo ass up g

Even Duke Dennis mogs Mukasa in appeal

• Love it
Reactions: Kamui
Ugly shitskin blackcel
View attachment 2650824

Vs irl slayer Tyrone
View attachment 2650825
1st guy will attract more higher quality girls and already hits the threshold in terms of getting quality. He is high trust as black guy with class, so he can pull decent white and Latina girls. These girls will look more sweet, good vibes, and be way less of a slut.

2nd guy will attract girls who are into the bad boy, rough type, and be the stereotype of a hood black guy. To have roughness in their face, and look low trust while being NT at the same time. These kind of girls will most likely be single mothers from these kind of guys, have ghetto voices, and are girls that I personally wouldn't want to be around, but you can my be guess.

Mukasa>That Tyrone to attract quality.
Even Duke Dennis mogs Mukasa in appeal
You say this because Duke Dennis looks more NT, bad boy, and have more roughness in his face. Duke Dennis won't be able to pull quality white and Latina girls like Mukasa can.

• +1
Reactions: B O N E S, Deleted member 33711, try2beme and 1 other person
1st guy will attract more higher quality girls and already hits the threshold in terms of getting quality. He is high trust as black guy with class, so he can pull decent white and Latina girls. These girls will look more sweet, good vibes, and be way less of a slut.

2nd guy will attract girls who are into the bad boy, rough type, and be the stereotype of a hood black guy. To have roughness in their face, and look low trust while being NT at the same time. These kind of girls will most likely be single mothers from these kind of guys, have ghetto voices, and are girls that I personally wouldn't want to be around, but you can my be guess.

You say this because Duke Dennis looks more NT, bad boy, and have more roughness in his face. Duke Dennis won't be able to pull quality white and Latina girls like Mukasa can.
Ehh in my eyes the whole quality thing is cope

Usually the lower quality slayers get with lower quality foids cuz that’s what they go for directly and vice versa, a low quality looking slayer/gl dude could still pull a high quality bitch but it depends more so on time and place

I’ve seen first hand thugmaxxed hood niggas and athletes be able to fw bitches who would be called “HQNP” just for the fact that they’re good looking

But overall yeah you are pretty right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711

High Class pheno simply doesn’t work on blacks

• +1
Word lmao unless you’re like 75% white, better off just looking like the typical degen black slayer

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 33711
Ehh in my eyes the whole quality thing is cope

Usually the lower quality slayers get with lower quality foids cuz that’s what they go for directly and vice versa, a low quality looking slayer/gl dude could still pull a high quality bitch but it depends more so on time and place

I’ve seen first hand thugmaxxed hood niggas and athletes be able to fw bitches who would be called “HQNP” just for the fact that they’re good looking

But overall yeah you are pretty right
Overall match quality of Mukasa will be impressive for vibes and overall, and sure the other hood guy can get maybe once in a blue moon get those "HQNP" type of girls, but it will be a minority.
It's because it doesn't go with the stereotype, so as a result. It becomes more of a niche.

• +1
this is true

both get more pussy than you can even fathum, so does it really matter what you think?

Word lmao unless you’re like 75% white, better off just looking like the typical degen black slayer
Thugmaxxing isn’t the only route tho, you could go more for the Austen or Michael B Jordan look if you want

• +1
not true my brother gets hoes because he has high class style and pheno

Thugmaxxing isn’t the only route tho, you could go more for the Austen or Michael B Jordan look if you want
Yeah, this is probably more ideal to maximize your appeal as a black guy while attracting quality. They have sweetness in their eyes, but also have some roughness to them. It's a good balance. That's why you see many girls of all races and types say they like Michael B Jordan as he's good in overall. He doesn't look too hood and low trust.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 33711
I’m Fitz 5+ my nigga