This is what abortion actually is (NSFW)

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
25% of western women are literally killing their own kids, and you think they can love you? 😂

1QtwcMs.jpg

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hades, YungTrappa, boxface34 and 27 others
Disgusting. Why did you post this here?

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, ey88, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement
all whores who care for nothing but themselves

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Fear
@Skywalker shut this grinchigga up for me please
BTW I just want to remind you that your oneitis that you mentioned here multiple time isn’t even thinking about you and she isn’t attracted to you.

That’s all, just wanted to say that

25% of western women are literally killing their own kids, and you think they can love you? 😂

1QtwcMs.jpg
Abolish women's rights

BTW they think it's not a kid or a living person so they are justified in killing it

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
Foids are bigger psychopaths than 99% of dark triad maxxing incels. They will literally (((sacrifice))) their own child so they can have sex with chad without any responsibilities.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: YungTrappa, sigma ✰, Fear and 1 other person
If people actually saw how an abortion is performed, they would automatically be against it

If people actually saw how an abortion is performed, they would automatically be against it
@The Grinch 's disgusting pfp is actually a pic of how he should have ended...instead his mother chose to give birth to him :feelskek: @RoBobaFett999

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 1140 and Arcturus
May Allah Guide Their Souls

I'm dangerously pro life.

I said I was against abortion on Snapchat and every foid blocked me jfl you can’t cope with the state of cuckmerica even if I was chad foids are useless and evil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, Autismcel, JL~ and 5 others
You believe the earth is flat but ok

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
I said I was against abortion on Snapchat and every foid blocked me jfl you can’t cope with the state of cuckmerica even if I was chad foids are useless and evil
Abortion is the religion of feminists, because they always saw pregnancy as getting in the way of their careers and fukkin chads who just won't commit.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, Skywalker, TheDragon and 1 other person
don't care, it's eugenic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and Skywalker
don't care, it's eugenic
not exactly; theres low correlation; in fact they're more likely to abort high-quality chads genes cause he wont commit, as someone said above

@The Grinch 's disgusting pfp is actually a pic of how he should have ended...instead his mother chose to give birth to him :feelskek: @RoBobaFett999
I love how obsessed you are with me, it makes me feel important and powerful

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa and Arcturus
Abortion is murder

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Arcturus
Bruh that’s a whole ass human

The Romans left children to die in the cold if they deem the children where not strong enough. Anti-Abortion is a fucking meme.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, based_pakichad421, Skywalker and 2 others
Abortion is absolutely fabulous and glorious! It is the ultimate act of liberation and rebellion against the patriarchy. By terminating unwanted pregnancies, women are reclaiming their bodies and rejecting the oppressive expectations society places on them to reproduce and conform to traditional gender roles. Abortion is a powerful tool that disrupts the male-dominated power structures and challenges the notion that women's worth is tied solely to their ability to bear children. It allows women to prioritize their own dreams, careers, and personal growth without being burdened by the responsibilities of motherhood. Plus, let's not forget the satisfaction of witnessing the panic it induces in the patriarchy! So, embrace the power of abortion, and let it be a symbol of defiance against the oppressive forces that seek to control and define women's lives. Abort, rejoice, and revel in the dismantling of the patriarchy, one terminated pregnancy at a time!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: boxface34 and Aypo129
Water
Wageslavery for mr rockfeller is more important for people so let it be

I should've been aborted

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
This is not a human yet.

• Ugh..
Reactions: boxface34
i :heart: abortion

• Ugh..
Reactions: boxface34
Just a clump of cells

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34 and Skywalker
Just a clump of cells
ironic when foids say that. They, themselves, are just clumps of cells.

Or at least that is what this world tells us. That humans are just robots made of these cells.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰
Videos like the fetus dropped on a blanket need to be shown in the uk
not the blanket one it doesnt look real it looks like someone used a rigid plastic doll, and also it is religious and will not appeal to everyone
the ganges river is a better one

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
not the blanket one it doesnt look real it looks like someone used a rigid plastic doll, and also it is religious and will not appeal to everyone
the ganges river is a better one
Thoughts on the Ganges river one?

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
Thoughts on the Ganges river one?
it felt better at messaging and more feelings of sadness than the blanket one
the blanket with the doll falling from the sky did not make me feel sad
also it has religious messaging which does not align with everyones beliefs
the ganges river did make me sad