This is what being vulnerable does to a mf

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

Yeah keep crying on her shoulders and tell her your feelings and weakness.

Even my mom would straight up telling me to shut up “be a man” and one slap on my face and cursing me the entire night.

The only people whom I share my weaknesses and feelings to is my dad and my best friend.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish, rand anon, Deleted member 23017 and 7 others
this bitch is so gay
why did he open up to a girl that is temporary

• +1
Reactions: mogging, randomvanish, Deleted member 22775 and 1 other person
this bitch is so gay
why did he open up to a girl that is temporary
Bluepill soyciety + Media

He is about to loss a lot of collagen and reputation by publicly humiliating himself

• JFL
Reactions: tallnegga, randomvanish and Deleted member 17920
damn its over for me

its over if this dude is incel

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Over if you open your feelings insecurities weaknesses… people don’t care and use it to demolish you

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 23017 and 5 others
Over if you open your feelings insecurities weaknesses… people don’t care and use it to demolish you
Yeah even if they convinced you that they really cared for you. I felt for that many times:lul: 10/10 got ghosted for months after that:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Lol this is sad tbh, i can relate exactly what this guy is been through.

This is pretty serious, and nobody should laugh at this. Everyone can be tricked on a relationship, even youngsters who think they can emulate Thomas Shelby. Once you fall in love for a women you think its worth you are open to be destroyed and dont think you are sigma or psychopathic enough to avoid that, you probably arent.

If you've been on a long-term relationship and build a "trust" bound it means you are inevitably open to be eviscerated by your partner. And when you fall you will see if your partner is legit or not, i have been in the shoes of this guy years ago and is astonishingly disturbing how evil and disloyal a women you have shared part of your life with can be. And this does apply for absolutely everyone, from incels to chads.

Pretty fucked up world we live

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, utcrew, Silver and 10 others

This is pretty serious, and nobody should laugh at this. Everyone can be tricked on a relationship, even youngsters who think they can emulate Thomas Shelby. Once you fall in love for a women you think its worth you are open to be destroyed and dont think you are sigma or psychopathic enough to avoid that, you probably arent.

If you've been on a long-term relationship and build a "trust" bound it means you are inevitably open to be eviscerated by your partner. And when you fall you will see if your partner is legit or not, i have been in the shoes of this guy years ago and is astonishingly disturbing how evil and disloyal a women you have shared part of your life with can be. And this does apply for absolutely everyone, from incels to chads.

Learning this the hard way is what makes a boy into a man in modern society.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 14392 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

So what? It is what it is man. Your idea of a women will accept as who you are is not imprinted in her brain. It is wired like that as a by product of human evolution.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
Learning this the hard way is what makes a boy into a man in modern society.
So what can you learn from this???

There is no escape anyways

Yeah keep crying on her shoulders and tell her your feelings and weakness.

Even my mom would straight up telling me to shut up “be a man” and one slap on my face and cursing me the entire night.

The only people whom I share my weaknesses and feelings to is my dad and my best friend.

When you think about it female nature is much more cruel than male nature male nature will tell you with 100 percent honesty no 1 aint suger coating shit and males often can relate to shitty pasts.

Male nature is the natural desire to have intercourse with as many women as possible female nature is to select the best 1 to spread there gene line with notice how males never want to stop another man from entering the gene pool but women actively want to do this with sub 5 males.

So when you boil down to it women are the most cruel gender out there biologically the more you read o this shit the more you hate them but your body naturally wants to be with them it's so fucked the contradiction humans seek peace yet at the same time they mass bomb other countries. Humans seek shelter yet at the same time they burn down all the rain forests it's the duality of our natures that keeps us human I guess.

Were the only species that puts an trancendent conception on sex and inter course

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 2729, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person

This is women nature like this is mainstream biological black pill women literally are attracted to men built for war and if you cry you cannot fight well in war hence why I don't understand why males simp you are literally simping for something that wants your gene line destroyed like fucking hell when 1 looks at this it just brings 1 to tears.

The weight of the world literally comes crashing down

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 23017, stressftw and 2 others
don't fall for anyone just be a psycho like me

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and reptiles
Why would you make a video of you crying and post it online

it's over if you trust others enough to share your weaknesses to them or leaving yourself exposed to them, everybody is a sociopath in some form so it's best to take advantage of others and make sure they can't do the same for you

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 22126, Kamui and 1 other person

Yeah I feel you bruh, sadly this nigga learned the hard way. No matter what you do NEVER open up about your feelings or deep personal experiences to your girlfriend, cuz knowing how foids are 9/10 times it will never work out well and you’ll end up in pain

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and stressftw
I still couldn't figure a way to have a happy family life knowing women are like this.

the vulnerability works but only when it comes from a position of power. You reveal yourself and immediately tell how you overcame it. Sadly it never works without the latter.

I can relate to him. I remember when I was 25 - depression/social anxiety/oneitis got engaged - I was on the verge of suicide because I could not figure out how to fix my life, especially how to fix my mental illness. At that time nobody gave a fuck- women/ friends, even parents - they were just sad why their kid grew up so weak, while other males just man up and do their job......

And frankly when I got rid of it - I almost immediately left all depression/drug-related forums- it's like when you are healthy the last thing you wanna do is to continue associating with mentally/weak unstable people. you can imagine how it feels for people who never had that in the first place.

So yh, sadly your internal problems can be only fixed by you. nowadays I can easily open up about my late virginity/depression/social anxiety but it's always followed by - iv tested 40+drugs on myself did this/that and now I'm a different human being and people react positively to that. But without the *overcoming* part it's just an emotional vomit in the eyes of many people. And nobody wants to fix someone besides themselves.

i dont want to generalise though there are definetely *good* people/women who can help you in your most difficult time but they are very rare.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, stressftw and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

please tell us the solution don't live us hanging

I am one of the guy who has been in his shoe and will be again if I don't get a wise wisdom from someone like you.

When you think about it female nature is much more cruel than male nature male nature will tell you with 100 percent honesty no 1 aint suger coating shit and males often can relate to shitty pasts.

Male nature is the natural desire to have intercourse with as many women as possible female nature is to select the best 1 to spread there gene line with notice how males never want to stop another man from entering the gene pool but women actively want to do this with sub 5 males.

So when you boil down to it women are the most cruel gender out there biologically the more you read o this shit the more you hate them but your body naturally wants to be with them it's so fucked the contradiction humans seek peace yet at the same time they mass bomb other countries. Humans seek shelter yet at the same time they burn down all the rain forests it's the duality of our natures that keeps us human I guess.

Were the only species that puts an trancendent conception on sex and inter course
The only thing i disagree with you is about you building your line of thought around looks. Which isnt the case very often in long-term relationships. Is mostly about weakness. Like i said, once u experience something in your life that put yourself in a weak state(emotional, financial or both), you will see the true character of your female partner.

In my case i mogged my ex partner very hard lookwise and she ended up with a sub4 guy that looked like a total abomination. My looks played absolutely 0 role in it besides the beggining.

There are many things that come into play.

Also, even tho i believe that women tend to be naturally cruel, i dont like to generalize because although rare, there are good women as ive seen alot of men rebuilding themselves only because they had a good partner by their side that helped them overcome difficult times.

We arent ordinary animals 100% wired to our instinctive afterall, we are capable to accumulate knowledge, built moral and ethics, and distinguish what is right and wrong and halt our instictive urges.

Although im inclined to believe most of women will be ruthless creatures that will abandon you once you fall, there are decent unicorns outside. And we all crave for that.

Bad experiences should teach us to filter out bad hoes, and not to become sociopath's

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person

3141967_1667510217537.png

Attachments

• 1667510217537.png
    1667510217537.png
    202.3 KB · Views: 0

Cope. This only applies to non sociopaths and non psychopaths. All men need to sociopathmaxx in 2022 since women always have options especially with social media. Cant have feelings as men in this day and age. Niggas need to read meditations by emperor marcus aurelus.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: stressftw and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Cope. This only applies to non sociopaths and non psychopaths. All men need to sociopathmaxx in 2022 since women always have options especially with social media. Cant have feelings as men in this day and age. Niggas need to read meditations by emperor marcus aurelus.
Just step on an eggshell your whole life theory

Just step on an eggshell your whole life theory
Sociopathmaxxing is legit. I was a sub 5 earlier in life and dealt with depression and anxitey and only got shit on by other people. I looksmaxxed to htn, started taking meds, and overcame a lot of my issues. Most men dont have any support system and can only rely on themselves to ascend. Now when I see fat people or normies complain about their minor problems I am discusted because most of them can not comprehend what I went through and they would be the people looking down on me before I ascended.

• Love it
Reactions: tallnegga
modern society is letting down men en masse. Bet this guy listened to his moms advice about women.

Lol i legit have a Marcus Aurelius tattoo on my arm, and i read it all about main stoicism philosophers; Seneca, Epictetus and Marcus Aurelius.

Marcus Aurelius was prob amongst the few Roman Emperors that wasnt a psychopath. Also one of the few that wasnt murdered from a conspiracy amongst the majority of Roman Emperors that were assassinated. His ethics and balance in his behavior kept him alive. He wasnt hated whilist feared exactly because he hasnt a exploitative mad emperor compared to the others. Stoicism has nothing to do with personality disorder. U need to study more.

Psychopaths and sociopaths are chaotic and usually fuck up with everything around them with exception of extremly high IQ ones that end up being doctors, laywers or big entrepreneurs.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma