Vito basso went this:

images

From this:

This is what minoxidil do to your skin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
That’s just lighting and beard.

I am running 0.1% Tret, moisturizer, and collagen peptides might add in some GH soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, ROTTING, horizon and 2 others

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Htrtt
But does minoxidil in foam cause the same effect? I understand that what damages the skin directly from minoxidil is the large amounts of alcohol that it contains. Wouldn't the solution for the loss of collagen in minoxidil be to acquire its foam version? which is much more expensive (more than double the price) but with this benefit?

But does minoxidil in foam cause the same effect? I understand that what damages the skin directly from minoxidil is the large amounts of alcohol that it contains. Wouldn't the solution for the loss of collagen in minoxidil be to acquire its foam version? which is much more expensive (more than double the price) but with this benefit?
Foam is better and just get generic one

Well he's 29. You're not going to look young forever.

Also can't believe idiots on tis forum still think Basso has a normal sized skull. It's clearly small.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
would also like to know

• +1
Reactions: Htrtt
this is why @Deleted member 14160 deleted
he couldn't cope with vito's downfall

minoxidil works by inhibiting collagen production, alcohol has nothing to with it

Well he's 29. You're not going to look young forever.

Also can't believe idiots on tis forum still think Basso has a normal sized skull. It's clearly small.
This is cope lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived
That's not true. Link study or shut up. It's 100% the alcohol

Also most people use the alcohol free version compounded

minoxidil works by inhibiting collagen production, alcohol has nothing to with it
omg, maybe true. Im gonna read the study

• +1
Reactions: Htrtt
Thats just different lighting you stupid fucking retard, delete your meaningless account

He’d slay in the last pic too. And he looks good for 29 lmao idk what ur on about

Only thing he lost was his skin texture(from tanning) and a little bit of lip but that’s it

His elastin and fat pads are still alright(besides the lip)

His lips could just be dif angle/dry tho

Last edited:
Ok here's a problem relating Lysyl Hydroxylase to collagen loss. Minoxidil's Lysyl Hydroxylase won't make you lose collagen, it will prevent you from creating more fibers than you have (which is almost impossible unless you do a chemical peel or something). In itself, the study was carried out by inducing pulmonary fibrosis in mice, which is summarized in a pathological creation beyond what the genes of the body request. In summary, minoxidil will really cause you to lose collagen but because of the alcohol, Lysyl Hydroxylase will prevent you from creating more collagen than your genetics require. Although it should be studied further.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and thereallegend
By the way I have translation errors (sorry), what I'm getting at is that the LH blockade should prevent you from creating more collagen, but this does not mean a loss of the current one.

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Not topically retard
i was applying large amiubts if alcohol on my face when i was 13-18, my parents told me that was good for pimples, does that mean i destroyed my skin permanently??

i was applying large amiubts if alcohol on my face when i was 13-18, my parents told me that was good for pimples, does that mean i destroyed my skin permanently??
Read the context of the post retard

he still fucks pussy while you cope with limited edition $100 sunscreen and your $500 monthly skincare routine