Reactions: ItsOver999, HeightPilledum, BoredPrince and 2 others
I hate women. So retarded, vaped and unstable creatures

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Debetro, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt and Tylermax
Imagine being such a scumbag that you’re a woman who can’t get a date, 400lb women do, homeless meth addicts do

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Jfl at these fem"cels" thinking men are attracted to troons
and its the same for us
we think guys like opry, barrett or maher are the peak sex appeal while female actually want htn human looking dudes you see in day to day basis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NattyMikeO, 5.5psl, mvp2v1 and 3 others
sorry but this is a real stacy, look like angelina jolie and other giga stacies

• +1
Reactions: dks988, LastHopeForNorman, overtier1011 and 3 others
and its the same for us
we think guys like opry, barrett or maher are the peak sex appeal while female actually want htn human looking dudes you see in day to day basis.
Cant speak for everyone else but im well aware that a htn can get a foid by beta buxxing. I want to be a chad because i want to walk into a room and turn heads

Ideal for breeding chad sons tho

unironically curlyheadjames' looksmatch

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, BoredPrince, Mr.Proper and 2 others
Cant speak for everyone else but im well aware that a htn can get a foid by beta buxxing. I want to be a chad because i want to walk into a room and turn heads
literally the midset of the femcels on that reddit thread
also a real htn can enslave any girl he wants.

• JFL
Reactions: father_john
a lot of men in this forum are tbh, like @mrriceguy

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
Over for femcels

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
Sometimes I wonder if women ever project for what they deem to be a good looking woman by searching for traits they like in men. The meme that is the "insta face" usually consists of a more masculine face with darker colouring and strong definition (and if this definition isn't there naturally then it is usually fruaded through an overuse of makeup). I never found this look to be anything other than sort of cringe and judging by most other guys who uphold neoteny and bash most female faces that look too masculine I'm going to assume it might be the case for other men. But it's a look that draws parallels to what you'll find in most prettyboy moggers.

Ig face

A feeling that I sometimes feel is strengthened when I occasionally browse a vindicta sub-reddit. With a trend of most women being posted there having more masculine faces/stronger skulls.

Vice versa you can say the same for men. Most men will cope and delude themselves into thinking guys who possess little dimorphism are good looking and consider guys with more robust pretty features to be either "ugly" or "gay". Though it's the same lack of dimorphism and neoteny they think looks fine on men that they tend to seek out in women.

I know I'm a schizo but it's just a crossing thought

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and Xangsane
Sometimes I wonder if women ever project for what they deem to be a good looking woman by searching for traits they like in men. The meme that is the "insta face" usually consists of a more masculine face with darker colouring and strong definition (and if this definition isn't there naturally then it is usually fruaded through an overuse of makeup). I never found this look to be anything other than sort of cringe and judging by most other guys who uphold neoteny and bash most female faces that look too masculine I'm going to assume it might be the case for other men. But it's a look that draws parallels to what you'll find in most prettyboy moggers.

View attachment 2303652

A feeling that I sometimes feel is strengthened when I occasionally browse a vindicta sub-reddit. With a trend of most women being posted there having more masculine faces/stronger skulls.

Vice versa you can say the same for men. Most men will cope and delude themselves into thinking guys who possess little dimorphism are good looking and consider guys with more robust pretty features to be either "ugly" or "gay". Though it's the same lack of dimorphism and neoteny they think looks fine on men that they tend to seek out in women.

Usage of makeup and lip filler

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro

View attachment 2303652

Do I have this pheno?

Do I have this pheno?
I'm going off my vague memory but the second guy on the bottom row actually reminds me of you. So yeah I'd say you fit

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
everything women do is just a retarded facsimile of what men do

too much eyelid exposure for my taste

• JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
I'm going off my vague memory but the second guy on the bottom row actually reminds me of you. So yeah I'd say you fit
How would you describe this pheno?

How would you describe this pheno?
I suppose it's more of a standard/archetype than it is an actual pheno (thank .org for making me call everything a pheno). Something that's both robust and soft, something that appears white adjacent due to a skull mass that more or less appears in line with what's seen as desirable from white faces which usually consists of things like defined jawlines, brow ridges, faces that aren't too short, cheekbones that are laterally prominent and angular rather than rounded and full (which you find on a lot of Asians).

Sometimes Asians that are considered GL over here because of their bone mass being more adjacent with Caucasian skulls are considered ugly in Asia for being too masc

Funnily enough you can sometimes find the vice versa happen in Asia. Where the whites that are considered more attractive there are ones that fit a more neotenous mold with rounded features. Ones with skulls that are smaller and appears more adjacent to the majority Asian populace

In short you don't have to be the same pheno but as long as you share the a handful of the same traits that are associated with the majority population you have a chance of being considered GL by said majority.

• +1
I suppose it's more of a standard/archetype than it is an actual pheno (thank .org for making me call everything a pheno). Something that's both robust and soft, something that appears white adjacent due to a skull mass that more or less appears in line with what's seen as desirable from white faces which usually consists of things like defined jawlines, brow ridges, faces that aren't too short, cheekbones that are laterally prominent and angular rather than rounded and full (which you find on a lot of Asians).

Sometimes Asians that are considered GL over here because of their bone mass being more adjacent with Caucasian skulls are considered ugly in Asia for being too masc

Funnily enough you can sometimes find the vice versa happen in Asia. Where the whites that are considered more attractive there are ones that fit a more neotenous mold with rounded features. Ones with skulls that are smaller and appears more adjacent to the majority Asian populace

In short you don't have to be the same pheno but as long as you share the a handful of the same traits that are associated with the majority population you have a chance of being considered GL by said majority.

I see so you're saying I have a caucasoid skull but my soft features are non-European?

I see so you're saying I have a caucasoid skull but my soft features are non-European?
Well when I first mentioned soft and robust I meant soft more in the case of smooth skin and healthy fat storage (which I feel is still saught after for Western beauty standards though maybe not as much when compared to Asian which often considers anything rugid to not be GL), not rounded/soft skeletal features. My bad though for not being too clear when using the same term twice ^^;

• +1
Well when I first mentioned soft and robust I meant soft more in the case of smooth skin and healthy fat storage (which I feel is still saught after for Western beauty standards though maybe not as much when compared to Asian which often considers anything rugid to not be GL), not rounded/soft skeletal features. My bad though for not being too clear when using the same term twice ^^;
Would you say I look like a white boy with a tan, brows, lashes and lips

and its the same for us
Naw guys like Chico, Henry cavil, etc. are what woman want.

Would you say I look like a white boy with a tan, brows, lashes and lips
I think to most people you would though I can always just ask what are the assumptions you get IRL? Do people assume you to be white? I reckon it'd probably be easier to pass in the states than over there however I reckon. I remember rather quickly figuring you were likely part middle eastern but I fixate a lot of phenotypical differences.

• +1
I think to most people you would though I can always just ask what are the assumptions you get IRL? Do people assume you to be white?
Darker POC like some blacks do, medium and light (including east Asians) POC assume I'm ethnic.
I reckon it'd probably be easier to pass in the states than over there however I reckon.
I agree.
I remember rather quickly figuring you were likely part middle eastern but I fixate a lot of phenotypical differences.
How could you tell JFL

• +1
Darker POC like some blacks do, medium and light (including east Asians) POC assume I'm ethnic.

I agree.

How could you tell JFL
Aha I see, what do whites assume? The answers I get are also a bit mixed. Sometimes POC that are closer to your pheno/colouring will be able to sniff out features easier than people on the other sides of the spectrum

I can't quite put my finger on specific features but as someone who looks at a lot of people on the POC - white spectrum it was just a hunch I had

• +1
Aha I see, what do whites assume? The answers I get are also a bit mixed. Sometimes POC that are closer to your pheno/colouring will be able to sniff out features easier than people on the other sides of the spectrum

I can't quite put my finger on specific features but as someone who looks at a lot of people on the POC - white spectrum it was just a hunch I had
Whites mostly assume POC/mixed. A few assume tanned white. And POC close to my pheno can sniff it out.

• +1

Caging at these comments speaking as if it is a woman who posted that.

Click on the user who posted that shit. It's obviously a man--in fact, it's a man from this very website.

@dks988

Here's another thread with his morphs:

• JFL