This is what foids consider an ideal male

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory
You can cope all you fucking want but this is what foids actually consider ideal

(Some old youtube eceleb Onision)
He had multiple wives and his latest wife is some weird leftist foid who likes saying all this shit about being pro LGBT pro feminism etc, but in videos where they are together she acts like a submissive little bitch and basically worships this dude (she had 2 kids with him JFL).
The biggest foid only website on the Internet lolcow dot farm has a section where foids WORSHIP (this isn't a fucking exaggeration) him DESPITE the fact that he is not popular at all anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: darktriadcel, chudlite, seethe and 6 others
You can cope all you fucking want but this is what foids actually consider ideal
View attachment 3058996
He had multiple wives and his latest wife is some weird leftist foid who likes saying all this shit about being pro LGBT pro feminism etc, but in videos where they are together she acts like a submissive little bitch and basically worships this dude (she had 2 kids with him JFL).
The biggest foid only website on the Internet lolcow dot farm has a section where foids WORSHIP (this isn't a fucking exaggeration) him DESPITE the fact that he is not popular at all anymore.
htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Chadeep and SubhumanForever
LTN on a good day

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666, counterintuitive, Deleted member 66828 and 3 others
Not even chadlite but high appeal to mentally ill low class foids

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, Ghoulish, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 3 others
Looks like a Crossdresser. Might be the reason he's appealing to his leftist wife.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
View attachment 3058996
I’m a banana

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
He was accused of raping children and he got visited by Chris Hansen.

They want dark traid men who can brutally penetrate them

He was accused of raping children and he got visited by Chris Hansen.
Foids literally DO NOT FUCKING CARE. They keep worshipping him even though he is allegedly a pedo just because he is a gigachad.

data from the slums of my ass

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Basically, a well developed and proportionate face.

Last edited:
have you done a gallup asking every woman in the world?
All foids have one type of man they like. If one foid likes a guy - every single foid in the world (NO EXCEPTIONS) will like him. This guy is being worshipped for his looks for a decade now so obviously all foids find him attractive.

All foids have one type of man they like. If one foid likes a guy - every single foid in the world (NO EXCEPTIONS) will like him. This guy is being worshipped for his looks for a decade now so obviously all foids find him attractive.
jfl, massive overgeneralisation

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Subhuman on a good day.. even Op avi is better than this..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and SubhumanForever
View attachment 3058996
No

View attachment 3058996

Here is ur ideal appeal btw
Cope all u want

3627240 7E353108 0581 4415 8CDC EBBA16E2392C

Lolcow.farm.
Wow, thank you.
This site is fucking gold

>No fucking argument
Done
nigga ur the one who haas no argument here, there is no ”ideal” male JFL every1 has personal preferences and if u would be in touch of reality even a little you would know that you cant extrapolate anything when talking about such large sampling as all of the worlds females

0 iq thread, go back to school and touch some grass

who haas no argument here
That's incorrect, little buddy. My argument is that foids worship this guy for decades becuase of his looks therefore he is a gigachad. Pretty simple.

That's incorrect, little buddy. My argument is that foids worship this guy for decades becuase of his looks therefore he is a gigachad. Pretty simple.
wrong again:lul:

”foids worship this guy” u realize that most women in the world dont even know this guy exists so how come they would be worshipping him:lul:

u realize that most women in the world dont even know this guy exist
That's whataboutism, retard. Why the fuck does it matter if 100% of foid population know him or not.
so how come they would be worshipping him
That's a strawman. I'm not claiming that 100% of foids in the world worship him JFL. I'm claiming that a large group of foids worships him because of his looks and since all foids have the same taste in men - 100% of foids will find him attractive.

I always thought he was quite Celtic looking
He has flaws but due to having an emo-ish look that was all the rage when youtube became popular I can see why he has appeal to foids especially teens despite being an obviously older guy
Looks like he would play in some punk rock band

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
That's whataboutism, retard. Why the fuck does it matter if 100% of foid population know him or not.
bc then u cant argue that 100% of the pop finds him attractive, i think its pretty blatant lol
That's a strawman. I'm not claiming that 100% of foids in the world worship him JFL. I'm claiming that a large group of foids worships him because of his looks and since
but still this ”large” group of foids is so small that u just cant make a conclusion based on that that every woman in the world finds him attractive
all foids have the same taste in men - 100% of foids will find him attractive.
the fuck? no nigga, people have preferences jfl, beauty is generally objective

bc then u cant argue that 100% of the pop finds him attractive, i think its pretty blatant lol

but still this ”large” group of foids is so small that u just cant make a conclusion based on that that every woman in the world finds him attractive

the fuck? no nigga, people have preferences jfl, beauty is generally objective
*subjective

bc then u cant argue that 100% of the pop finds him attractive
Yes I can argue that because foids have the same taste in men and a big enough portion of foids find this guy to be very attractive so 100% of them will find him attractive.

Yes I can argue that because foids have the same taste in men and a big enough portion of foids find this guy to be very attractive so 100% of them will find him attractive.
what is your source of this data? what do you base your arguments on? just a gut feeling?