This is what gymmaxed LTN looks like

M

mirmulnir

Iron
"Just go to gym bro you will ascend"!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240703-150010_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240703-150010_Instagram.jpg
    753.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, Aero, Xangsane and 1 other person
It is actually an improvement tho

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, user123456, rg1235 and 3 others
He has fucked more bitches than you will ever see in ur whole life nigga, jfl he has insane status and is a well known footballer

Thats is not LTN sir

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
why bro shit talking ozil :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero and PickleTheSlayer
thats a subhuman not ltn nigger

• +1
Reactions: user123456, Recessed Life, Aero and 1 other person
Eye area drags him down to subhuman. He looks like he has some kind of syndrome. He is rich and popular so no problem with bitches but if average Joe would look like him, he would need lefort 9 or rope.

He has fucked more bitches than you will ever see in ur whole life nigga, jfl he has insane status and is a well known footballer
Still ugly and that's what was that post about

• +1
Reactions: mirmulnir
NO WAY FOOTBALL CAREER HELPED OZIL TO FUCK SOME GIRLS? Yeah like no shit? He's still ugly as fuck

NO WAY FOOTBALL CAREER HELPED OZIL TO FUCK SOME GIRLS? Yeah like no shit? He's still ugly as fuck
Did you expect his body to fix his face retarded faggot?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Did you expect his body to fix his face retarded faggot?
This post is making fun of people who say "go and gymmax bro you will ascend trust", I literally said the opposite of what you just shat right now

This post is making fun of people who say "go and gymmax bro you will ascend trust", I literally said the opposite of what you just shat right now
People say that not in the way that it’ll fix your face, it’ll increase your attractiveness or SMV or whatever other gay term you want to call it. I mean it’s as retarded as if you made this post about fame and used Danny Devito for the example and said “Just get fame bro”. For the vast majority of people this is still true, nigga brings up an old borderline subhuman. I don’t know why you use such extreme examples like it proves anything, can I bring up Gandy now and say “look!! Jew nose isn’t a failo!!:soy::soy:“?

"Just go to gym bro you will ascend"!!!!
Would it be better if he was skinny? Now atleast he has a body that you don’t have. Every little thing adds up. Retard

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
if thats ltn im chadlite
IMG 4883

Those wrinkles in his eye area is brutal. People don't appreciate collagen until it's gone.