This Is What Happened When I Healed From Childhood Trauma... (How To Be More Social & Confident) (Not PUA & not dismissing importance of looks)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Watch it with care if you have the will to sacrifice some dopamine.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, antiantifa and paranakee
His T-shirt says enough.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 10551
This is cringy as fuck, if you look at his audience you understand immediately how these PUAs are still in business after all this time, even if they say the stupidest things - most of their clients are aspie/autistic, they have no idea how social interactions work, so they can be told whatever garbage and believe in it.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 6403, Germania and 4 others
Doesnt get much more tryhard NT than this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and antiantifa
This is cringy as fuck, if you look at his audience you understand immediately how these PUAs are still in business after all this time, even if they say the stupidest things - most of their clients are aspie/autistic, they have no idea how social interactions work, so they can be told whatever garbage and believe in it.

You are playing the man instead of the ball.

That's what a shallow woman does.

You are becoming the very thing you despise in today's society.

The content and what he's saying and his theories about belief systems are absolutely 100% spot the fuck on.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
The content and what he's saying and his theories about belief systems are absolutely 100% spot the fuck on.
Naaah, I was heavy into all this PUA bullshit, I've read tons of seduction, motivational and self-help books, etc., and my success was very limited, that stuff just doesn't work!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6512
Naaah, I was heavy into all this PUA bullshit, I've read tons of seduction, motivational and self-help books, etc., and my success was very limited, that stuff just doesn't work!

This isn't PUA to me though.

This isn't lol. I've had girls. I'm alright with that. This is more about self-identity and sociology for me. I think a lot of us forget our core-identity in order to keep up with what is deemed as normal. You see a heap of guys doing it on here all the time.

I understand the bias you have against the content/video as it reminds you of PUA, but if you can be purely objective like a man can be and view it for just its content you'll take the meaning and the message from the video.

Not everything has to be about bitches. True it's easier for me to say this as someone that's had girls, but still I believe focusing on yourself and is wise. We create new false-beliefs in order to overcome bad experiences and with every false-belief in order to cope/defend ourselves against that bad experience we move further away from our CORE SELF.

I get your emotional bias but I ask that you seek the man inside and understand this is not the intention of the video, or at least not what you can ONLY take from it.

This isn't PUA to me though.

This isn't lol. I've had girls. I'm alright with that. This is more about self-identity and sociology for me. I think a lot of us forget our core-identity in order to keep up with what is deemed as normal. You see a heap of guys doing it on here all the time.

I understand the bias you have against the content/video as it reminds you of PUA, but if you can be purely objective like a man can be and view it for just its content you'll take the meaning and the message from the video.

Not everything has to be about bitches. True it's easier for me to say this as someone that's had girls, but still I believe focusing on yourself and is wise. We create new false-beliefs in order to overcome bad experiences and with every false-belief in order to cope/defend ourselves against that bad experience we move further away from our CORE SELF.

I get your emotional bias but I ask that you seek the man inside and understand this is not the intention of the video, or at least not what you can ONLY take from it.
You just have a 17 lay count at 28 man what bitches do you have

Watch it with care if you have the will to sacrifice some dopamine.

I think it's legitimate work tbh.
However, if you're subhuman living in denail that could be pretty suicide inducing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
You just have a 17 lay count at 28 man what bitches do you have

Tbf dude and I say this modestly, the user I was talking to probably hasn't had much action by the sounds of how he is coming across. Hence I explained that his perspective was blinkered.

I think it's legitimate work tbh.
However, if you're subhuman living in denail that could be pretty suicide inducing.

Looks matter. The video is aimed at normies.

• +1
Reactions: Favela_cake
Tbf dude and I say this modestly, the user I was talking to probably hasn't had much action by the sounds of how he is coming across. Hence I explained that his perspective was blinkered.
Yeah but 17 women is very low number bro

You don't say. I am a 5.5/10, 5 feet 8 and have Curry pheno. If I wasn't charismatic and funny it'd be way lower, ngl and I say that with modesty.

What's your tally as a good looking Italian?

You don't say. I am a 5.5/10, 5 feet 8 and have Curry pheno. If I wasn't charismatic and funny it'd be way lower, ngl and I say that with modesty.
You are a 4/10

It's way above average! But numbers mean nothing to a man in my opinion. Every 4/10 white man with social skills can slay irl. Meanwhile, O'Pry probably has a very low notch count, because he's been in a relationship for most of his life.

If I wasn't charismatic and funny it'd be way lower,
youre not youre just jestermaxing thats not charisma thats just taking adventage of looking funny and making idiot out of yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
It's way above average! But numbers mean nothing to a man in my opinion. Every 4/10 white man with social skills can slay irl. Meanwhile, O'Pry probably has a very low notch count, because he's been in a relationship for most of his life.
Could be true tbh

• +1
Reactions: Germania
"Super-low". Trying to be cool for a forum like this is too funny. Get over yourself.
I grew up with legit Chads, my short BBC friend has fucked 50 girls, but i have to admit he has body halo and he is thugmaxxed low inhib as fuck

Could be true tbh
My count is 25 or something like that (all multible night stands, affairs, LTRs). Could be 250 if I wasted my time in hardcore dating, but why? I can't even remember the names of some girls. I prefer to rent a boat with a buddy and catch a few pikes on the weekend rather than going out with a random hoe. A quality girl from a good family equals 100 hoes anyway.

btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
My count is 25 or something like that (all multible night stands, affairs, LTRs). Could be 250 if I wasted my time hardcore dating, but why? I can't even remember the names of some girls. I prefer to rent a boat with a buddy and catch a few pikes on the weekend rather than going out with a random hoe. A quality girl from a good family equals 100 hoes anyway.

btw

Yeah same, i had 3 LTRs two with JBs very good memories tbh
However i think women under report in those studies and men over report

• +1
Reactions: Germania