This is what happens when you date or marry Russian women

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
First they treat you like shit, and when you get pissed they will record you and take away your children. This woman was married twice. Before Gibson. Listen to this call

Attachments

• Y2Mate.is - Mel Gibson Racist Phone Call-xfF7_Xo83uA-360p-1659289056869.mp4
    6.2 MB
you are obsessed with russia , churka

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
you are obsessed with russia , churka
Added video because there were restrictions on youtube. And I don't take opinions from orks so you can skip my thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Russian women wants to get raped by a pack of we all know who

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Added video because there were restrictions on youtube. And I don't take opinions from orks so you can skip my thread
churka, why do you post on kazakhstan telegram groups supporting russian army

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Russian women wants to get raped by a pack of we all know who
whoa whoa calm down with your racism. Poor kids are just as smart and talented as white kids remember? That's what Biden said

@David Rothschild this low IQ makhachev ork is harassing me, I feel uncomfortable

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
bro some kazakh mambets already trying to get my number and location thinking i am you JFL

Celeb drama, do not care

bro some kazakh mambets already trying to get my number and location thinking i am you JFL
Using my picture for your purposes is trash bro

There was this YouTuber who went to Russia and got married to a young russian girl. As soon as she got a green card she did a 360 on him by divorcing him and marrying his step son. Ultimate cuckoldry

Images   2023 02 05T185817501

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 17872 and 3 others
It's your fault if you marry a russian women, most of the east know what they're used for and you'd get looked down on if you brought one home

• +1
There was this YouTuber who went to Russia and got married to a young russian girl. As soon as she got a green card she did a 360 on him by divorcing him and marrying his step son. Ultimate cuckoldry

View attachment 2067970
divorce statistics are extremely high in Russia. You are better off finding someone in most other european countries where women don't have attitude problems

First they treat you like shit, and when you get pissed they will record you and take away your children. This woman was married twice. Before Gibson. Listen to this call

Marry a Russian teenager from a isolated village

• +1
I tought he was an ally😢

87D710BA 44AA 4957 ADC7 068CFA1578B6
Totally worth it tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark and .*my*.

View attachment 2067970
In general for geomaxing, of your goal is creating a family, you should move to the woman's country because
a) you will have to compete with good looking white men in the West
b) your sons will be truecels in the West due to your incel genes mixing with ethnic genes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and .*my*.

Russia is living rent - free in your churka's brain.