This is what happens when you take steroids with bad insertions

User28823

User28823

Kraken
404 Error: Triceps not found :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: leopold123, sozz, niqfan625 and 2 others
he looks good tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Kristin, kanderior and 5 others
he looks good tho
it never began for him :cry:
4d9086d3a4fad8e9f0e8b8e982b7c10f

arm length means alot lol,having short arms makes your frame look really bad in my opinion gives way more of a manlet look

Attachments

• 1697998438773.png
    1697998438773.png
    262.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, SteveRogers and Krakowski
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, RAMU KAKA, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
How are those bad insertions lmao

Just the triceps insertion is bad. But the chest insertion for example is near ideal

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, sozz, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
How are those bad insertions lmao

Just the triceps insertion is bad. But the chest insertion for example is near ideal

worst tricep insertions I've ever seen, ruins his entire physique, + fat obliques, its over. no woman will touch him with a 10 foot pole, its OVER. :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
Smh. Just a truly sad fucking cope.

worst tricep insertions I've ever seen, ruins his entire physique, + fat obliques, its over. no woman will touch him with a 10 foot pole, its OVER. :cry: :cry: :cry:
You are coping rn. Women would look at his physique and think it’s hot. They aren’t body building jury members who analyze every insertion autistically

• +1
Reactions: hardstyle, Mewton, Kroker and 8 others
Face is very bloated

You are coping rn. Women would look at his physique and think it’s hot. They aren’t body building jury members who analyze every insertion autistically
I know I'm trolling on that part women are obviously retarded and think abs = hot, but I would also argue most women will find this guy has too much muscle mass tbh

bodybuilding messed me up though I really do criticize everyones physique harshly now but before I learned all of this I would have thought this guy had my dream physique, but now it just looks like shit to me

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and plukee
I know I'm trolling on that part women are obviously retarded and think abs = hot, but I would also argue most women will find this guy has too much muscle mass tbh

bodybuilding messed me up though I really do criticize everyones physique harshly now but before I learned all of this I would have thought this guy had my dream physique, but now it just looks like shit to me
I’ve shown Gandy’s physique without his face to girls and they all told me he looks very fit. Girls don’t care too much about insertions, frame is different however.

Most people aren’t trying to win a pro card so it doesn’t matter.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and User28823
I’ve shown Gandy’s physique without his face to girls and they all told me he looks very fit. Girls don’t care too much about insertions, frame is different however.

true, there are certain things I just can't unsee now though and lol'd when I saw this roided up fitness influencer

true, there are certain things I just can't unsee now though and lol'd when I saw this roided up fitness influencer
It’s true he looks odd.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Mogs me to oblivion.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
arm length means alot lol,having short arms makes your frame look really bad in my opinion gives way more of a manlet look
He clearly is, I’d assuming in the 5’5” - 5’8” range.

No such thing as too much muscle. Its that your face is more bloated/ less attractive with more muscle. If you could have a model tier face and steroid muscles then women wouldn't complain.

this guy has a better body than all of you though

It's not insertions, OP, he just doesn't have a lot of muscle tissue on his triceps.

• JFL
It's not insertions, OP, he just doesn't have a lot of muscle tissue on his triceps.
he doesn't have a lot of muscle tissue on his triceps BECAUSE HIS TRICEP INSERTIONS ARE SHORT AND SMALL RESTRICTING HOW MUCH MUSCLE HE CAN BUILD THERE

same reason jeff seid has dogshit arms

he looks good

• JFL
to the average normie sure to the trained eye he has horrible arm genetics, my triceps mog his
True developed triceps make your arms looks massive

Compared to whom? lol
chestbrah's arms mog his, alon gabbay, the list goes on

jeff has some of the worst arm genetics you can have, horribly short insertions, gets carried by his insane torso, only good attribute of his arms is his forearms

chestbrah's arms mog his, alon gabbay, the list goes on

jeff has some of the worst arm genetics you can have, horribly short insertions, gets carried by his insane torso, only good attribute of his arms is his forearms
This is becoming ridiculous now. They look very good here.

Attachments

• 53319581-C739-42BA-AB69-E9D9D63E817F.jpeg
    53319581-C739-42BA-AB69-E9D9D63E817F.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
All this from insertions or could it also be that the right guy just has more muscle mass?
It's literally insertions and I know it is because of my asymmetries which made me hyperfocus on shit like this

My right arm actually has the same shitty insertions as jeff and my left arm has insanely full and longer insertions making my left arm look way better than my right arm

No matter how much muscle mass or training I tried on my right arm it will never catch up to my left arm because of worse insertions

I can fraud it in photos through angles and shit but in person it's pretty noticeable and another reason I quit lifting, depressing af having one side mog and the other look like shit, only ever pose on my left side for that reason since right side looks shit, over.

• Woah
Reactions: Saint Casanova
It's literally insertions and I know it is because of my asymmetries which made me hyperfocus on shit like this

My right arm actually has the same shitty insertions as jeff and my left arm has insanely full and longer insertions making my left arm look way better than my right arm

No matter how much muscle mass or training I tried on my right arm it will never catch up to my left arm because of worse insertions

I can fraud it in photos through angles and shit but in person it's pretty noticeable and another reason I quit lifting, depressing af having one side mog and the other look like shit, only ever pose on my left side for that reason since right side looks shit, over.
You quit lifting for that ? Look outside, everyone’s obese or skinny fat. Unless you’re trying to win a pro card it doesn’t really matter.

I have the same abnormality, I can fit like 2 fingers on my right but only 1 on my left. My left also has the cephalic vein showing unlike the right.

You quit lifting for that ? Look outside, everyone’s obese or skinny fat. Unless you’re trying to win a pro card it doesn’t really matter.

I have the same abnormality, I can fit like 2 fingers on my right but only 1 on my left. My left also has the cephalic vein showing unlike the right.
no, it's more than that

- have IBD making it impossible to bulk and when i flare i lose all my gains i worked hard on
- asymmetries elsewhere (abs, legs) which are much worse than my arm which again demotivate me. yeah i can fraud them in photos but can't fraud walking on the beach
- short, so what's the point anyway
- small bones, will always look DYEL

knowing what I know now, there is literally 0 point in lifting, everytime I lift I leave more depressed than I went in and I used to love lifting when I was bluepill not knowing a damn thing about insertions, bone structure blah blah blah I just loved going to the gym playing music and getting a pump looking 20 lbs bigger but now it's brutal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
no, it's more than that

- have IBD making it impossible to bulk and when i flare i lose all my gains i worked hard on
- asymmetries elsewhere (abs, legs) which are much worse than my arm which again demotivate me. yeah i can fraud them in photos but can't fraud walking on the beach
- short, so what's the point anyway
- small bones, will always look DYEL

knowing what I know now, there is literally 0 point in lifting, everytime I lift I leave more depressed than I went in and I used to love lifting when I was bluepill not knowing a damn thing about insertions, bone structure blah blah blah I just loved going to the gym playing music and getting a pump looking 20 lbs bigger but now it's brutal
Everything looked good on the pictures you’ve shown, plus why don’t you roid then ?

If you enjoy it you should still do it.

this forum is so fuckin dumb. you just found a vid of a guy with small triceps and try to use it to prepel your headcanon that everything is all about insertions.

Insertions have more to do with muscles being shorter or shaped differently. Not lacking in bulk.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
this forum is so fuckin dumb. you just found a vid of a guy with small triceps and try to use it to prepel your headcanon that everything is all about insertions.

Insertions have more to do with muscles being shorter or shaped differently. Not lacking in bulk.
retard detected
Alarm Siren GIF

hey retard, u know what happens when u have short insertions? there's a smaller surface area for muscle to grow on, meaning u can't grow as much muscle as someone with longer insertions, proving insertions DO drastically matter.

ur probably one of those retards who goes
BRO SKIPPED LEG DAY LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
Larry wheels bodybuilding 1024x1024

not realizing blacks have short calf insertions with high twitch muscle fibers for sprinting making it literally impossible for most of them to develop large calves BECAUSE OF SHORT INSERTIONS... b-b--bb-b-b-but just spam calf raises bro! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
He doesn't have bad muscle insertions he actually has very good ones it's his short limbs that aren't ideal.

He doesn't have bad muscle insertions he actually has very good ones it's his short limbs that aren't ideal.
he doesn't have short limbs, u THINK he has short limbs cuz of how absolutely dogshit his tricep insertions are making them look like that, never began.

retard detected
Alarm Siren GIF

hey retard, u know what happens when u have short insertions? there's a smaller surface area for muscle to grow on, meaning u can't grow as much muscle as someone with longer insertions, proving insertions DO drastically matter.

ur probably one of those retards who goes
BRO SKIPPED LEG DAY LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
View attachment 2539882
not realizing blacks have short calf insertions with high twitch muscle fibers for sprinting making it literally impossible for most of them to develop large calves BECAUSE OF SHORT INSERTIONS... b-b--bb-b-b-but just spam calf raises bro! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
what you are saying is fundamentally true. But his triceps are far from their maximum potential. to say its insertions holding them back is just dumb. he doesn’t have short and stubby triceps, they are just flat and undrrdeveloped

I don’t think ive ever seen larry do calves. He’s spent the majority of his life powerlifting and doing strongman shit. Yes his insertions suck but they could still be bigger if he trained like a bodybuilder his whole life.

if only u had 1% of the knowledge i had :cry:
over for u greycel
you rotted longer shitposting while i was in the gym that doesnt mean you have more knowledge than me also knowledge is meaningless until its applied