This is what happens when you talk about the blackpill with a normie

Mousei

Mousei

Over for you
20191223 210811

I was talking to this girl at work about looks theory and how looks only matter because of evolution and shit and we were arguing about it. And then I told her she should get some surgeries to fix her appearance and she said "oh wow thanks" like she expects me to validate her and call her pretty all the time but if I did she would just call me creepy. She said that I was interesting because of how I thought of everything logically and it was different from everyone else. I didnt get the impression that she was offended about what I was saying because of that and I thought we were just debating, I literally apologized to her if I somehow offended her and said I was only suggesting some surgeries she should get but I wasnt calling her ugly. But then the utter cunt goes ahead and tells everyone at work that I was calling her ugly and was bullying her and I got called in by the manager to talk about what I was talking to her about. I've never felt more humiliated and autistic in my life

I gotta stop browsing this fucking website so much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Mexicanboi, Deleted member 1973 and 6 others
Cage at you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, DianabolDownie, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
How dare you dishonour a queen!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Tbh I’ve always wanted to blackpill everyone around me to see their reaction. TEDX already has some based blackpill videos. My favorite one is “it’s not you, it’s your hormones” or someshit. It was Hiroshima nagasaki level ngl

Ok telling her to go get surgery was wrong and inappropriate but looks matters the most

Bro she literally had no jaw and a jew nose and 20% bodyfat I was just trying to help her.
damn bro das crazy & she acted surprised ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Mousei
your fault

also, cringe + apologizing fag

your fault

also, cringe + apologizing fag
I had to, she couldve taken away my job. Foids are evil bro you cant do anything about it, you just have to watch your every step around them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
The important part is how is her personality

• +1
Reactions: Mousei
never talk about the blackpill in public. if you are, only subtly mention it by throwing little bits and pieces at them. humor works the best bc it plants the seed in their mind and makes them think why they laughed about the joke and they will probably come to the conclusion about looks after a while.

directly blackpilling someone never works. they’ll resent you. at first then understand it but you need to do it indirectly and slowly. people know it’s true which is why they push it back so much, the average person doesn’t want to be told what surgeries they need. it’s very normal to tell people here but it’s cruel to tell someone that they need surgery without them asking first.

Why though most females are genetic trash too their hubris annoys me
Most normies are nice and when you talk to them you can know how much polluted you are, but they dont know they instinctually crave looks like crazy hoes

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
Most normies are nice and when you talk to them you can know how much polluted you are, but they dont know they instinctually crave looks like crazy hoes

You got to be care ful offering truths is seen as offenses to character

View attachment 202558
I was talking to this girl at work about looks theory and how looks only matter because of evolution and shit and we were arguing about it. And then I told her she should get some surgeries to fix her appearance and she said "oh wow thanks" like she expects me to validate her and call her pretty all the time but if I did she would just call me creepy. She said that I was interesting because of how I thought of everything logically and it was different from everyone else. I didnt get the impression that she was offended about what I was saying because of that and I thought we were just debating, I literally apologized to her if I somehow offended her and said I was only suggesting some surgeries she should get but I wasnt calling her ugly. But then the utter cunt goes ahead and tells everyone at work that I was calling her ugly and was bullying her and I got called in by the manager to talk about what I was talking to her about. I've never felt more humiliated and autistic in my life

I gotta stop browsing this fucking website so much
Why do looks matter so much to you broski?

Why the fuck would you talk about the blackpill to a foid.

I literally apologized to her
never, ever do this
always double down with a foid, never, ever, ever apologize
but yeah talking about "the blackpill" outside of this site is fucking retarded and you should feel bad for doing it
go sit in the corner and think about your actions