This is what HGH and roids will do to you teenagers

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
tagging people who are into this @Dyorotic2 @Gudru @GoMadAndSTFU @PubertyMaxxer @ethnicel @JustTrynaGrow @Tom2004 @nelson @GarixTheChad @Chadius @Chad1212 @Too$hort @Mateusz74 @Strike_Poseidon @DianabolDownie @goat2x

Bear in mind he looked like shit in the before and all of you mog him to death - was like 5'1 as well

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Loud_Jock, Deleted member 9344 and 6 others
This is what HGH and roids will do to you teenagers
Bear in mind he looked like shit in the before and all of you mog him to death - was like 5'1 as well
Not how genetics and puberty work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and PubertyMaxxer
no hair loss, clear as fuck complexion, no high blood pressure look or dickskin

I hate to piss on your parade bro, but this is probably just genetics. Also lol at that sub, a lot of these people are angle frauding like fuck and they still look ugly. Of course no one tells them that.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3020, Deleted member 2733 and 5 others
did he take steroids?

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Chadelite and Chad69
And this is why every man should get testosterone and growth hormones for free.

What did he do ? I dont think he took hgh bro ....maybe just puberty + roids in the 20s ...

Antiritalincelspam

• +1
Reactions: shimada and Nosecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and goat2x
yes testosterone has has body pics - enlarged shoulders and traps
i would do it if i was 15-16 but im too old for any drastical changes i would rather save for surgery

yes testosterone has has body pics - enlarged shoulders and traps

Test as a teenagers is a pretty baf idea
So he doesnt used hgh at all

WHERE THE FUCK ARE HIS NOSTRILS???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Arcturus, Deleted member 9344 and 6 others
Holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
HGH for facial aesthetics is cope. It grows your nose and ears much faster than any bone in your face, by the time you notice a slightly bone change you will have a jewish nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020, Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 9344 and 9 others
He just has good genes

HGH for facial aesthetics is cope. It grows your nose and ears much faster than any bone in your face, by the time you notice a slightly bone change you will have a jewish nose.
truee

Solid neck

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU

Have you ever tried it ? No i dont think
Arnold and many other.bodybuilders blasted hgh for years and they have.normal nose .
If you have money for hgh , you have money for a rhino
Its worth it .

• Woah
Reactions: draco
Have you ever tried it ?
Obviously not, I am a natty beast, I don't need any external hormones :chad:
But HGH grows cartilage tissue (nose and ears) much faster than it grows bone tissue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, datboijj and Deleted member 685
Arnold and many other.bodybuilders blasted hgh for years and they have.normal nose .
Its worth it .
Letlts 27

and there are a ton of expamples on the net, hgh works if u start at 15-16 or earlier
maybe u can notice very minor changes but hgh is like 500 dollars / a month lets say you run it for 2 years
thats 12000 dollars + rhino 5000 dollars
for 17000 dollars you can have multiple surgeries which will provide far greater facial changes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, draco and Cleftcel
Obviously not, I am a natty beast, I don't need any external hormones :chad:
But HGH grows cartilage tissue (nose and ears) much faster than it grows bone tissue

I am interested , any studies ? Because ive seen a, lot of guys who take hgh for long times , and they nose znd. Ear grew less than their jaw or face.bones.

I think its bullshit , its like the "mk667 will grow your nose" jfl .
View attachment 268423
and there are a ton of expamples on the net, hgh works if u start at 15-16 or earlier
maybe u can notice very minor changes but hgh is like 500 dollars / a month lets say you run it for 2 years
thats 12000 dollars + rhino 5000 dollars
for 17000 dollars you can have multiple surgeries which will provide far greater facial changes

Stupid exemple . He is bloated in the right pic + he have ugly skin because pf steroids. Another one exemple pls.
And when the light come from the roof , your nose appear bigger , fact

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I am interested , any studies ? Because ive seen a, lot of guys who take hgh for long times , and they nose znd. Ear grew less than their jaw or face.bones.

Stupid exemple . He is bloated in the right pic + he have ugly skin because pf steroids. Another one exemple pls.
6rmfh0llo5h31 1

Acromegaly = excess growth hormone
symptoms = swelling visibly resulting in enlargement of the hands, feet, nose, lips and ears, and a general thickening of the skin

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and draco

You can do your own research and you will see it, it's basic knowledge among the bodybuilder community. I don't have any research to post and nor do I want to search for them but if you do you will see lots of them claiming what I said.

Soft tissue grows before hard tissue so your nose and ears growing significantly in size isn’t special when you’re on HGH.

• +1
Reactions: draco and goat2x
It might work, but this is insane, your face should grow in right direction. How i turned out to be no recession whatsoever to biggest trucel ever in a fucking year..

You can do your own research and you will see it, it's basic knowledge among the bodybuilder community. I don't have any research to post and nor do I want to search for them but if you do you will see lots of them claiming what I said.

But bodybuilder use 8+ ui per day bro jfl
Normal dose is 4-6ui per day .
And even with 8ui per day for years , they dont finish with jew nose bro.
View attachment 268431
Acromegaly = excess growth hormone
symptoms = swelling visibly resulting in enlargement of the hands, feet, nose, lips and ears, and a general thickening of the skin

Despite the ugly tan and the fact he is bloated by steroids , he look better in the second pic .

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x
But bodybuilder use 8+ ui per day bro jfl
Normal dose is 4-6ui per day .
And even with 8ui per day for years , they dont finish with jew nose bro.
If the dose don't grow the cartilage it won't grow the facial bones either because the cartilage is much more likely to grow than the bones, the bones will only grow with a high dose and the cartilage will grow as well at this point.
HGH is legit for aethetics if you take it at small doses for height during puberty and building muscle (but HGH is not worth it for begineers, it should be used only by people who have been lifting for a while and have done some roid cycles before)

Inject it if you want but do some research before, bro
I don't want anyone here ruining their faces

• +1
Its worth it .

synthetic HGH was not around during arnold's era.... a synthetic HGH would not make it to market until 1985. Schwarzeneggers last competition was in 1980.

Top bodybuilders these days certainly do not have normal soft tissue. They all have signs of mild acromegaly.

• +1
If the dose don't grow the cartilage it won't grow the facial bones either because the cartilage is much more likely to grow than the bones, the bones will only grow with a high dose and the cartilage will grow as well at this point.
HGH is legit for aethetics if you take it at small doses for height during puberty and building muscle (but HGH is not worth it for begineers, it should be used only by people who have been lifting for a while and have done some roid cycles before)

Inject it if you want but do some research before, bro
I don't want anyone here ruining their faces
I'm thinking of hoping on hgh for height growth,i'm almost 15,i have money to run it for as long as i want but i'd have to hide it from my parents and i'm not sure if it will be worth it

I'm thinking of hoping on hgh for height growth,i'm almost 15,i have money to run it for as long as i want but i'd have to hide it from my parents and i'm not sure if it will be worth it
Check the heightmaxx thread

I'm 5'8 in the morning
It's worth heightmaxxing till you are 17
Some shit there have lots of side effects and are not healthy but HGH is the main drug

tagging people who are into this @Dyorotic2 @Gudru @GoMadAndSTFU @PubertyMaxxer @ethnicel @JustTrynaGrow @Tom2004 @nelson @GarixTheChad @Chadius @Chad1212 @Too$hort @Mateusz74 @Strike_Poseidon @DianabolDownie @goat2x

bruh this is what we all going for how tall is that mf now?

I wonder how his jaw got so wide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan and Chadelite
It's genetics and puberty not roids. Go ahead blast tren, test, mast, gh when you are 11 years old right until to 20s lets see what happens I'm actually curious. All those little ripped "magic" children who are ripped but actually been given roids by the parents haven't grown any taller and look like miniature little 40 year old men with abs even in their 20s. Roids fuck you up at a young age. Hope no idiot looks at this thread and hops on gear during puberty

no hair loss, clear as fuck complexion, no high blood pressure look or dickskin

I hate to piss on your parade bro, but this is probably just genetics. Also lol at that sub, a lot of these people are angle frauding like fuck and they still look ugly. Of course no one tells them that.
High blood pressure comes from not controlling estrogen and getting water retention, fat dudes have high bp without steroids

500mg of testosterone with 500mg of primo or some anavar and 4iu hgh a day will give you great skin and no blood pressure or dick skin look

Jewish post fake shit

Brutal late puberty growth spurt. I was done growing by age 13 jfl.

4I1NqAC.jpg