91 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
thx bro

• +1
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
didn't even change most of the maxilla jfl

Upper and lower jaw are impacted by mouth breathing, not the upper part of the maxilla.

Anyway if you have a good genetic you will probably end with a palate a bit too narrow and a lower jaw recessed a bit from mouth breathing, this is why it is not the cause of all problems and people should stop coping, maxilla forward growth is mostly genetic, if you are caucasian and you are waiting for forward growth even with perfect tongue posture, I have bad news.

Upper and lower jaw are impacted by mouth breathing, not the upper part of the maxilla.

Anyway if you have a good genetic you will probably end with a palate a bit too narrow and a lower jaw recessed a bit from mouth breathing, this is why it is not the cause of all problems and people should stop coping, maxilla forward growth is mostly genetic, if you are caucasian and you are waiting for forward growth even with perfect tongue posture, I have bad news.
my maxilla has above average forward growth but my chin is still recessed, checkmate atheists

my maxilla has above average forward growth but my chin is still recessed, checkmate atheists

I was a full-time mouth-breather my lower jaw is a bit recessed (Chin have definition that said), and I consider my maxilla forward, but maybe the palate expansion that I had had something to do with it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470