This is what 'natural bodybuilding Transformation' looks like - and it's depressing

Real

Real

Bronze
5 years of training

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 8758 and 3 others
5 years of training

Yeah. But he has bad proportions. Hell never look super aesthetic. You can tell that hes gained muscle though.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and ConspiracyTheory
you either have bodybuilding genetics or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
That is depressing I would rather inject all kind of shit in my ass

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
I could look bigger in 3 years time but I’m too busy gaming:feelstastyman:

Man I could look bigger with a pump:lul:

Amazing transformation indeed, from prettyboy to middle aged homeless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, germanlooks, ConspiracyTheory and 4 others
yeah OP, one transformation from one guy on earth means that everyone is going to achieve the same progress

Nah this is a good physique, if you saw him on the beach youd say hes ripped.

Obviously a lean steroid user mogs to the grave but you rarely see them irl

• +1
Reactions: Real, Deleted member 9670 and Xangsane
5 years of training

This guy most likely has terrible genetics combined with other factors that slowed his progress. On top of that he had many issues during this 5 year process. I can't remember if he was just ill or had digestion issues but many things happened that stunted his muscle mass gains.

Overall he's and ectomorph with a tiny frame to begin with so his potential peak form is very limited. On top of that my guess is he doesn't have the genes required to grow muscle mass fast including ACTN3 and MSTN and probably has higher amounts of slow twitch muscle than fast twitch muscle (Kenyans are a perfect example of this).

Ovearll, within 5 years or so an average person should be able to pack on 30-45 lbs of muslce (using optimal exercise program and training daily). You should be able to pack on 20-24 lbs within the first year as a newbie. This guy looks like he gained maybe 20 lbs for the entire 5 years.

With that being said his deadlift is great for his size.

I found this Indian kid (Indians have the lowest T of all races so not ideal for building muscle mass) and he went from a skeleton to bigger than the dude in the OP's video. His natural transformation was after one year and he used no supplements.

Edit: If you read the destription in the OP's video the kid Jesse was recovering from a car accident. Combined with that the first two years he would be doing things his way and not eating an optimal diet (insufficient calories and poor micronutrient density foods). It wasn't until 2019 he decided to adhere to a real program and be consistent with his training and diet. Overall, I would say this was more likely a 3 year transformation. In the end the amount of muscle mass he packed on still isn't great but the strength gains are not to shabby.

Genetics plays a significant role in this game and the guy in the OP's video most likely has bottom 1% in male genetics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
My transformation is even worse.

This is my 10year whatever transformation.
After year 2 or something I stayed looking kinda exactly the same.

And I had a whole year where I took it mega-serious, like couting calories and making sure I gain weight every 2 weeks or smth. After like 2 years I already didn’t progress in lifts. Every 3 months after not making progress i tried something else that got the science stamp.

I don’t even remember all the things I did, if you tell me to try ‘xx’ I probably already tried it. Eg at one point I just said fuck it, I will just focus on one lift only, bench press, and try to get better at that. Just to see if I can progress any lift. I did 3x per week bench press for 10 sets. That is after I tried unsuccessfully for 3 months with 3x per week with 3 sets. I tried low reps, high reps, low reps+high reps. I tried going to failure and continouing with lower weight till I only used a tiny weight to failure, and I also tried never going to failure but going for big volume instead. And these are just things I remember on the fly.

Now since years I just train at home, 1 set per muscle group per day. And if I don’t train for a month I also don’t see any change. And if I train every day I also don’t.
My testosterone is fine, it was like 800.

ps looking into roids right now, but worry about hair. Thinking about microdosing 5mg anavar sublingualy for workouts 2x per week, should be super side effect free if that’s true

Tbh this guy has extremely poor muscle building genetics, some people are just poor responders to training in general, most skinny guys could look better then this with 6 months of lean bulking.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Amazing transformation indeed, from prettyboy to middle aged homeless
Just wear down your body by lifting and benching imbecile ammounts of weight 24/7 (something a human body wasnt designed for) to get a 0.2 PSL increase (but only when youre not wearing any clothes) theory.

heavy workouts like that do tax, stress and age the body, I dont care if anyone claims otherwise.

And before copers jump in with "muh men were made to be hunters and gatherers". From the moment humans became intelligent enough to use weapons (spears, bow and arrow etc.) and hunt in groups and surround the prey from all directions, physical strength wasnt required from that moment on. And that was pretty fkn early in a humans develpment.

He has bad genetics and bad diet and low intensity. Athlean x is a shit trainer

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
My transformation is even worse.

This is my 10year whatever transformation.
After year 2 or something I stayed looking kinda exactly the same.

And I had a whole year where I took it mega-serious, like couting calories and making sure I gain weight every 2 weeks or smth. After like 2 years I already didn’t progress in lifts. Every 3 months after not making progress i tried something else that got the science stamp.

I don’t even remember all the things I did, if you tell me to try ‘xx’ I probably already tried it. Eg at one point I just said fuck it, I will just focus on one lift only, bench press, and try to get better at that. Just to see if I can progress any lift. I did 3x per week bench press for 10 sets. That is after I tried unsuccessfully for 3 months with 3x per week with 3 sets. I tried low reps, high reps, low reps+high reps. I tried going to failure and continouing with lower weight till I only used a tiny weight to failure, and I also tried never going to failure but going for big volume instead. And these are just things I remember on the fly.

Now since years I just train at home, 1 set per muscle group per day. And if I don’t train for a month I also don’t see any change. And if I train every day I also don’t.
My testosterone is fine, it was like 800.

ps looking into roids right now, but worry about hair. Thinking about microdosing 5mg anavar sublingualy for workouts 2x per week, should be super side effect free if that’s true

Doesn't look bad imo. If you would be like 6'1 and over, that would be pretty much perfect. If you're shorter, proportions are still good rn, but you will look small in clothes. To look like you lift in clothes you will either have to get fat and store a lot of water weight or use roids. That is, IF you already tried all kinds of different ways to train (different programs/splits bulking, etc).

• +1
Reactions: Real
If he wants to look like a bodybuilder, why is he doing CrossFit nonsense like jumping around on boxes?
Maybe if he trained like a bodybuilder, he'd look more like one.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Real