This is what nigger apes, bird faced jews and low quality whites did to shithole americuck.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Tldr: a based high iq iranian rants about shithole of USA, Pics and vids below for attention span cels just scroll down you faggot niggers.
Lets get into the golden rant thats worth reading alot, the quality one of a kind content you are signed here for
What a pathetic shithole jewnited states is, even toilets like shitaly, sudan or afghanistanabad are more advanced than united niggers of Jewistan. Not to mention even the white population originate from outcasts and social rejects with problematic genetics that's why European countries cherry picked them and thrown them away in the land of red faced boons to be eaten alive by those gorillas and ooga Booga pan faced local red skinns like the pathetic dog they were but being the wild animals the whites were, they ate the boons alive and reproduced with nigger blood in their shit dna and created this shitland that you can see.
Boons and negros aside the sheer amount of Indians, chinkoids, 5th worlder chimichangas, drug dealers and selfhating sandnigger iranian dogs demolishes any hope remaining for the cuckistan land of boonmerijew.
Can you Imagine walking down the streets and smelling the curry and sweat from Indians, boons and niggers shooting at each other like animals, self hating iranian whores acting what the jews dictates them to do and wear like the braindead npc retards they are i hope they get skinned alive, asians blinding your eyesight and ruining your day with their flat maxillas and horrendous nightmare enducing orbitals and monolids ,getting kidnapped by Mexican dealers who escaped their cartels just to behead you for no reason and enduring dirty sub 40 iq whites faggots who dress like caveman and have rainbow colored collars on their necks running around with their shitstained lgbtq colored underwear with their purple dyed ass hair showing up for you to enjoy?
This is the reality of cuckmerijew. A bleak future awaits them and it will be amusing to watch.
so many things come together that makes shitmericuck the donkey stable it is now and I'm deeply sorry for the few remaining human people who live there, it's over for your jooified ass.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie and PointOfNoReturn
Inb4
-Dn read
-Reminder that op is a brown deathnic talking shit about the biggest super power on this gay planet.
-This is op
Hqdefault 3

-Schizo writing style, get back to the asylum you belong.
-If you publish the shit novel you wrote here you have to find a airplane garage to fit all the papers it it.
-Op just kys already
-Daily reminder that op is ethic jfl
-Who gave a smartphone to him? Do they have internet in Iran?
-Not a pixel.
-Schizo breakdowns of a brown being.
-Good looksmaxing advice faggot
-This forum went to shit when graycels like op joined here
-This Is what happens when you accept any member without any iq qualifications
-The history of USA is shorter than the essay op just wrote.
-It looks like somebody just escaped the asylum to publish a shitty essay.
-Why do Indians keep writing essays on the internet?
-Nooo how can you say Asian qeweins have gookxilla and monolids?
-Sub htn moments
-What a shit thread ignored.
-Dnr the inb4, another essay written here by op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, norwegianfreak, copemaxxr and 1 other person
Bad news sells. I live here and have traveled to over 40 States. It is mostly peaceful, pleasant and enjoyable. Of course, no one wants to read or watch a boring story on how mellow and pleasant life is. So. take anti-American rants with s grain of salt. I can attest. For all its faults. It’s a pretty wonderful place.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, mortis and Deleted member 27511
Tldr: a based high iq iranian rants about shithole of USA, Pics and vids below for attention span cels just scroll down you faggot niggers.
Lets get into the golden rant thats worth reading alot, the quality one of a kind content you are signed here for
What a pathetic shithole jewnited states is, even toilets like shitaly, sudan or afghanistanabad are more advanced than united niggers of Jewistan. Not to mention even the white population originate from outcasts and social rejects with problematic genetics that's why European countries cherry picked them and thrown them away in the land of red faced boons to be eaten alive by those gorillas and ooga Booga pan faced local red skinns like the pathetic dog they were but being the wild animals the whites were, they ate the boons alive and reproduced with nigger blood in their shit dna and created this shitland that you can see.
Boons and negros aside the sheer amount of Indians, chinkoids, 5th worlder chimichangas, drug dealers and selfhating sandnigger iranian dogs demolishes any hope remaining for the cuckistan land of boonmerijew.
Can you Imagine walking down the streets and smelling the curry and sweat from Indians, boons and niggers shooting at each other like animals, self hating iranian whores acting what the jews dictates them to do and wear like the braindead npc retards they are i hope they get skinned alive, asians blinding your eyesight and ruining your day with their flat maxillas and horrendous nightmare enducing orbitals and monolids ,getting kidnapped by Mexican dealers who escaped their cartels just to behead you for no reason and enduring dirty sub 40 iq whites faggots who dress like caveman and have rainbow colored collars on their necks running around with their shitstained lgbtq colored underwear with their purple dyed ass hair showing up for you to enjoy?
This is the reality of cuckmerijew. A bleak future awaits them and it will be amusing to watch.
so many things come together that makes shitmericuck the donkey stable it is now and I'm deeply sorry for the few remaining human people who live there, it's over for your jooified ass.

View attachment 2328828View attachment 2328831View attachment 2328836
didnt read

Bad news sells. I live here and have traveled to over 40 States. It is mostly peaceful, pleasant and enjoyable. Of course, no one wants to read or watch a boring story on how mellow and pleasant life is. So. take anti-American rants with s grain of salt. I can attest. For all its faults. It’s a pretty wonderful place.
america is a wonderful OP is a just a lying jew cherry picking the worst of america, mogs literally every country on the planet if your trying to achieve greatness in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
then did they lock up the entire fucking store for shits and giggles or what?

• +1
Reactions: mortis
imagine soaps and milk bottles being locked and chained up because people steal them so regularly :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
cope

• +1
I’m not saying this stuff doesn’t happen. But. It’s a gigantic country with >300 million people. Perspective is in order. I can easily find stories of alligators. bears & bison killing people here. Though that is not common.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
I can easily find stories of alligators. bears & bison killing people here
is that a zoo or country? niggers vs bears which one is more dangerous?

• +1
not reading this seethe essay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back