This is what real intimidating looks are

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
This is not intimating

No one is scared of these niggas when they can be put down with a gun in 2 seconds They are all bark and 0 bite. Infact I dont find these types to be intimidating at all I’m more afraid of Africans in downtown than them. 5’8” Somali refugees are actually more intimidating than 6’2” roided gym guy. Imagine this guy staring at you. Would send chills down my spine.

One will actually stab you with no-hesitation the other will just do nothing but post angrily on a few forums. These are the kind of people you'd find on a newspaper headlines for butchering a guy with a knife or something

Size, athleticism, etc. doesn't matter when the 5'6 skinny manlet can pull a gun at any point and shoot you to death.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LancasteR, deadstock, PROMETHEUS and 11 others
One eats raw meat

One doesn’t

I wonder which one it is…

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Hq720 2

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock, mayo mogger and Jason Voorhees
I saw this post before or am i trippin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Jason Voorhees
@Xangsane @mayo mogger @Piratecel @Bomber517 @greycel

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, greycel and Xangsane
Yes of course the 2 fags are trying to look tough while the nigger is actually ready to stab you to death and eat you any second

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Jason Voorhees
I saw that guy in khari baoli spice market and he was snorting cumin off a machete

• +1
This is not intimating

View attachment 3190845

No one is scared of these niggas when they can be put down with a gun in 2 seconds They are all bark and 0 bite. Infact I dont find these types to be intimidating at all I’m more afraid of Africans in downtown than them. 5’8” Somali refugees are actually more intimidating than 6’2” roided gym guy. Imagine this guy staring at you. Would send chills down my spine.

View attachment 3190846

One will actually stab you with no-hesitation the other will just do nothing but post angrily on a few forums. These are the kind of people you'd find on a newspaper headlines for butchering a guy with a knife or something

Size, athleticism, etc. doesn't matter when the 5'6 skinny manlet can pull a gun at any point and shoot you to death.
lmao that chigga would get his eyes poped out with a single punch

• +1
This is not intimating

View attachment 3190845

View attachment 3190846

The bottom one will eat @Jason Voorhees

• +1
This is not intimating

View attachment 3190845

View attachment 3190846

It's mostly being robust and unkempt. Well-groomed people are seen as less confrontational and non aggressive whilst unkempt dalits like this are scary. They can go ER at any point since they "look" like they have nothing to lose.

• +1
It's mostly being robust and unkempt. Well-groomed people are seen as less confrontational and non aggressive whilst unkempt dalits like this are scary. They can go ER at any point since they "look" like they have nothing to lose.
View attachment 3190881
4jwpkgfbqhg11

Well-groomed slavs mog

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back