Ascended
age 41

Gandy

age 49

jared-leto-july-2021-01.jpg

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 14826
no gandy uses spray tan

Looking too pale is also a looksmin. Best is very slight tan.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, gamma and Deleted member 7224
Leto looks like a tranny.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and grimy
Its not like jared leto didnt have 10 billion face lifts and botox injections

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, LastHopeForNorman, SOS-Sonic and 5 others
Literally just beta carotene, Astaxanthin, vitamin C and water max

You don't need to damage your skin for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksmaxxHopeful
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
botox most definitely. but to get a facelift you usually need to have some sagging to begin with and he never had any.

This is not worth explaining to people who think that retin A, dermarolling and not eating sugar will keep their soft tissue in place until the 70's.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14826, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
Before some shoots and films I get a spray tan. I go to James Harknett. I stay away from fake tans from a bottle, as you usually just end up looking like Donald Trump. In my opinion, James gives you a natural healthy glowing tan. He’s the best in the business.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, LooksmaxxHopeful, 5'8manlet and 2 others
This is not worth explaining to people who think that retin A, dermarolling and not eating sugar will keep their soft tissue in place until the 70's.

retin acels are ironically destroying their skin. let the consoomers believe that there is magic cream :feelshah:

Looking too pale is also a looksmin
depends

for some phenos being super super pale is not a bad thing

for hapas, for the kpop look

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
only if you eat PUFA's

Gandy is a moron who happened to be born with good genes.

"I don’t stay away from carbs, just always make sure i eat wholewheat breads and pastas. I still indulge in biscuits and cakes"
"I don’t always have the time to consume the amount of protein I need to help muscles recover. So I do use protein shakes. I use vegan plant based protein shakes and when in heavy training, will have 3 a day"
"eat as many fruit and vegetables as you can"

Learn from the mistakes of people like him, you might not have his genes but you are probably more intelligent than him, intelligent enough to know that grains, many vegetables, and vegan supplements are toxic. If you stuff your mouth with glucose and PUFAs, and deny yourself bioavailable nutrition your body will fall apart.

Don't fall for plant-based viral marketing. There is a reason the entire mainstream media demonises meat and animal foods generally; because the entire (((pharmaceutical and healthcare industry along with all the largest food companies))) make their money from people who don't eat what they are supposed to eat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918, mogthemoggers, Prettyboy and 3 others
Gandy is a moron who happened to be born with good genes.

"I don’t stay away from carbs, just always make sure i eat wholewheat breads and pastas. I still indulge in biscuits and cakes"
"I don’t always have the time to consume the amount of protein I need to help muscles recover. So I do use protein shakes. I use vegan plant based protein shakes and when in heavy training, will have 3 a day"
"eat as many fruit and vegetables as you can"

Learn from the mistakes of people like him, you might not have his genes but you are probably more intelligent than him, intelligent enough to know that grains, many vegetables, and vegan supplements are toxic. Don't fall for plant-based viral marketing. There is a reason the entire mainstream media demonises meat and animal foods generally; because the entire (((pharmaceutical and healthcare industry along with all the largest food companies))) make their money from people who don't eat what they are supposed to eat.
MIrin greycel

Quick Questions, do you condone the usage of eating carbs at all (potatoes & rice) ?

Which vegetables and toxic and which ones arent? Could they provide some benfit if you cook em properly?

What is this supposed to prove?

Oldcel Gandy still mogs that tranny to oblivion
I thought it was a female at first :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Literally just beta carotene, Astaxanthin, vitamin C and water max

You don't need to damage your skin for no reason.

lol this isn't going to do shit on someone who's type 1 or 2 skin.

At best you'll get a yellowish hue. Fuck that. Who wants to look jaundice and pale?

Just blast MT2 and get 10 mins of sun a day - This won't damage your skin at all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Effortless
MIrin greycel

Quick Questions, do you condone the usage of eating carbs at all (potatoes & rice) ?

Which vegetables and toxic and which ones arent? Could they provide some benfit if you cook em properly?

In a lean and healthy person a small amount of carbs as would be appropriately found in nature, is just fine. But we are not herbivorous and not adapted to carbohydrate-based metabolism, eating modern levels of plants results in chronic inflammation. Traditionally the only vegetables people would eat would be fermented to reduce their toxicity (many plants like potatoes can kill you in their raw and natural state). In many non-western traditional diets plants are typically fermented. Most vegetables in east asian foods are fermented like kimchi, natto, nukazuke etc. The modern trend of eating raw man-made vegetables is very unhealthy and unnatural (but very profitable). Not only are these foods devoid of bioavailable nutrients, but they will negate the nutrition in the rest of the diet and cause untold number of diseases.

If you're going to gorge on vegetables, ferment them. Ask your grandmother about fermented recipes, because this knowledge has largely been lost by boomers. If you don't want to ferment your plants then stick to berries and other plants found in your wild ecology. The more man-made unnatural plants included in the diet the more chronic inflammation, physical degeneration and sickness will result.

The worst plant foods to avoid at all costs would be seeds, these have high concentrations of PUFAs and anti-nutrients and are extremely toxic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Really hope this is legit and his descension was more about skin genes than deliberate tanning. I’m pale but tan well with mt2 so I’m hoping if I stay consistent with that and maintain a solid golden surfer boy tan year round as a natural sunscreen then I’ll be better off than if I was pale and occasionally burning like before. Or at least not too much worse off

All plants have antinutrients in them, the least harmful are probably seasonal berries but even those are totally unnecessary. There’s not a single vitamin or mineral that you cannot get from animal food.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero