This is what tooth extraction does to your face (before and after)

B

bman99

Iron
E4EE1FE7 FFCE 4F69 BCCB 6950AA7C64DA Before orthodontic treatment with braces and 4 premolar extractions (2021) 7C25C79B 63A2 4A3F B07F CFC471FCD660 After orthodontic treatment. (2023)

Completely ruined me. I’ll write a longer story if someone is interested.

edit: I am sorry the layout got messy af

• So Sad
Reactions: 6ft4 and Giorgio
From

To a normal person.

What is the problem, again?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Giorgio
orthos that do premolar extractions should be sent to auschwitz

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, ihatewhiterose, Yerico7 and 1 other person
are you retarded lol

the nasolabial angle was frauded with flared out teeth which are dangerous to have nigger (shit bite + high risk of traumatic dental injury)

it didn't move bone

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, SubhumanForever and Giorgio
are you retarded lol

the nasolabial angle was frauded with flared out teeth which are dangerous to have nigger (shit bite + high risk of traumatic dental injury)

it didn't move bone
Look how the nose got crooked and my how sunken my lips got

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Look how the nose got crooked and my how sunken my lips got
ye you needed surgery and now u still do but ur bite is better, they shouldve expanded however instead of extracting but what can u expect when ur average ortho is 100 iq

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
ye you needed surgery and now u still do but ur bite is better, they shouldve expanded however instead of extracting but what can u expect when ur average ortho is 100 iq
Yeah what surgery do think I needed? Maybe a little difficult to answer. Anyways he removed 2 upper premolars where my teeth were perfectly straight. Look at this:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Yeah what surgery do think I needed? Maybe a little difficult to answer. Anyways he removed 2 upper premolars where my teeth were perfectly straight. Look at this:
Edit your post and delete the picture cause it has your name on it

You need space to pull back teeth, how you get space, either extracting healthy teeth which is retarded but easy or you expand the palate which is good but out of their expertise

At this point you're at rn, it doesn't matter, it's not something to wallow over cause u need orthognathic surgery anyway, just go to a maxfac surgeon and ask his opinion and then comeback or PM me

Edit your post and delete the picture cause it has your name on it

You need space to pull back teeth, how you get space, either extracting healthy teeth which is retarded but easy or you expand the palate which is good but out of their expertise

At this point you're at rn, it doesn't matter, it's not something to wallow over cause u need orthognathic surgery anyway, just go to a maxfac surgeon and ask his opinion and then comeback or PM me
Thank you for mentioning that it had my name on it, I didnt think of it at all. Are you ok with me sending some dms later to discuss this more?

Thank you for mentioning that it had my name on it, I didnt think of it at all. Are you ok with me sending some dms later to discuss this more?
ye

Look at how sunken the lips got, the crooked nose and slight bone loss
How the fuck is removing teeth supposed to affect your nose you fucking moron?

What is more cucked:
Premolar extraction

Or

Wisdom teeth extraction?