This is what women ACTUALLY want

T

Tholoss

Iron
This phenotype is what ovulating women actually want, none of that ladyboners bullshit.

This is what they imagine in their rape fantasies..

0610intervju maneken cetnik00062106still1164
145869 nemanja f
MYHk9kpTURBXy8wMjM4NjAzYWJmMThmYWIzMDljY2Y3ZmE2M2I5NzE1Mi5qcGeSlQLNAcwAwsOVAgDNAljCw4GhMAE

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 14781, Mewton and 25 others
“the women I don’t want” want this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, NormieKilla, Rainman988 and 20 others
“the women I don’t want” want this
Cope, this guy is going to marry a nicest woman ever, that's how it usually goes in my country

Cope, this guy is going to marry a nicest woman ever, that's how it usually goes in my country
what country,it might work in yours won’t work in mine

what country,it might work in yours won’t work in mine
Serbia, guys like this literally swim in pussy, and are unmoggable in clubs

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 9568, Mewton and 2 others
I can see that some might, but other shit on roided/too bulky dudes. Most women would prefer calisthenic/mma physique version of this dude

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, exeight, Hector and 2 others
actually that might be the exact opposite

women want visible abs with sharper facil features

• +1
Reactions: exeight, Hector, Deleted member 14781 and 7 others
I can see that some might, but other shit on roided/too bulky dudes. Most women would prefer calisthenic/mma physique version of this dude
Yeah that's what they will say until they physically get close to him. Women don't know what they want, and most importantly, they LIE about what they want for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
this shit works literally only here in the balkans

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: coping ethnic, exeight, Deleted member 9568 and 11 others
this shit works literally only here in the balkans
Works in caucasus as well, women in high t places like masculine guys:Comfy: go figure jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: coping ethnic, Elvisandreaa, Ahrimancel and 1 other person
Why would they want that bloated derpy looking subhuman, when they can get a pretty boy with just as much muscle, less fat, more explosive/violent, and better facial definition.

Balkins or wherever must have a shortage of decent looking roidcels.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: exeight
I have done enough tinder experiments with rtt badboys to know that they have insane smv.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Mewton, GIGA KHAN SULTAN and 3 others
keep coping. this is what woman want

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Hector, Deleted member 14781 and 8 others
I have done enough tinder experiments with rtt badboys to know that they have insane smv.

Have you compared to male model twinks ? To see which nets better results? This is important because I can bulk or cut at will. And I’d honestly prefer to bulk because I get bullied less when bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and ajq9q9wajka
You didn’t provide any evidence for this assertion. You may be right but how did you come to this consclusion?
It's been shown by some studies that men who look most dominant in the eyes of other men are the ones getting the most sex. It also makes sense from a biological standpoint, doesn't it?

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and Deleted member 16380
minus the balding, bad eyes, and need for optoplasty, yea

• +1
Reactions: PYT
minus the balding, bad eyes, and need for optoplasty, yea
JFL Yeah I'm sure he is depressed because of his "bad eyes" and "bad ears". :ROFLMAO:

He doesn't care about that shit and women don't care either, he smashes every day probably.

It's been shown by some studies that men who look most dominant in the eyes of other men are the ones getting the most sex. It also makes sense from a biological standpoint, doesn't it?
It’s just hard to believe Hailey bieber is listing after Justin’s security guards more than him

imagine any night club. The bouncers would be hotter than the tiny rappers like tyga

Who cares about the preferences of women? They can't rate for shit. They have no idea about what they want. I'm gonna be a prettyboy chad mogger because I decided so! :owo::owo::owo:

Serbia, guys like this literally swim in pussy, and are unmoggable in clubs
nobody gives a shit about serbia though, this trash is probably "connected" and has money compared to broke toothless average dead en job having serbs so i can see him getting them there, yet once again nobody gives a fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
nobody gives a shit about serbia though, this trash is probably "connected" and has money compared to broke toothless average dead en job having serbs so i can see him getting them there, yet once again nobody gives a fuck.
Nobody gives a fuck about you also, so what?

Keep coping.
This is what women want depending on their age group:

Keep coping.
This is what women want depending on their age group:
Op is very good too, needs stronger orbitals tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
Op is very good too, needs stronger orbitals tho
Too ogre and too many tattoos for mass appeal.
Looks like someone who only attracts low class sluts

Why would they want that bloated derpy looking subhuman, when they can get a pretty boy with just as much muscle, less fat, more explosive/violent, and better facial definition.

Balkins or wherever must have a shortage of decent looking roidcels.
balkans have a shortage of just decent looking dudes nevermind roidcels

Nobody gives a fuck about you also, so what?
there are other things you need to worry about on serbia other than this roided up monkey balloon you just posted

VERY LEGIT THREAD

there are other things you need to worry about on serbia other than this roided up monkey balloon you just posted
Lmao :ROFLMAO:, bro u have 1400 posts on looksmax.org don't tell me what I should worry about, mind your own business

Lmao :ROFLMAO:, bro u have 1400 posts on looksmax.org don't tell me what I should worry about, mind your own business
over the years cucky, have fun being kidnapped by the round monkey you posted then chopped to pieces

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
734682.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: poloralf