This is what women think if you’re kind to them

M

maxeverything

Gold
This is hilarious. This woman is living in poverty at 37, and her platonic male friend has let her stay rent free with him for over 2 years. Instead of expressing gratefulness for not having to sleep on the street, she takes to Reddit to question whether the guy might have feelings for her, because she’s very concerned that he might.

She calls him Aziz so hes prob ethic. This is what you get if you’re not attractive, you can literally save a woman from homelessness, and her only thought is to wonder if you are into her, because that would be the end of the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, \/orman, klip11 and 3 others
The responses are surprisingly reasonable and cool

• +1
Reactions: ArcherxArcher and Schizomogger
deserved for being a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, \/orman, incel194012940 and 6 others
But holy fucking fuckkkkkkkkkkk being a woman is so fucking EASY lmao. He doesnt even require her to help around the house 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, \/orman, apocalypse and 8 others
jfl at this broke bitch, how low iq you gotta be to not make enough money in the us

i legit make her monthly salary in like 2 days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, Nick.Harte, Danish_Retard and 2 others
How much you wanna bet mr brown man is supporting a white womans existence 💀. It sucks cuz I'd probably do the same 😞

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and cutie_pie
“Just sounds like a really awesome friend to me!”

:soy: :soy: :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, klip11, Danish_Retard and 2 others
But holy fucking fuckkkkkkkkkkk being a woman is so fucking EASY lmao. He doesnt even require her to help around the house 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
Men like this should be chemically castrated so they’re unable to reprduce and spread their cuck genes anywhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czwarty and LampPostPrime
Caged hard

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Men like this should be chemically castrated so they’re unable to reprduce and spread their cuck genes anywhere
She keeps saying in the post that dude is good looking and has had multiple "pretty girlfriends" tho 🧐

She keeps saying in the post that dude is good looking and has had multiple "pretty girlfriends" tho 🧐
Even still, allowing a foid that isn’t related to you to live in your house rent free with no coochie is cucked af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and LampPostPrime
Even still, allowing a foid that isn’t related to you to live in your house rent free with no coochie is cucked af
Her acting like the fucking person who is supporting her existence having feelings for her is the end of the world tho 💀. What a disgustingly ungrateful entitled bitch

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Kamui
Trying to wonder why aziz is called attractive. Washington is extremely woke so it might just be white guilt making her call him attractive lol. But tbf theres hot guys who are white knights as well

Holy fuck reading that sub is infuriating lmfao

(Referring to how low the bar supposedly is for men to be high value mates for women)

"That low bar realization came for me when my wife spilled something or dropped something (I forget) and instead of yelling my reaction was to jump up to help clean it. Between her dad and previous partners most would have reacted loudly or violently towards that and she was so worried that it hurt me. Afterwards when we talked about it she said how her reflex with something like that is to apologize profusely and just hope she doesn’t get yelled at too bad. It’s so horrible that so many women experience that from a completely minor accident."

So reddit cuck faggots wife was ran through by abusive low inhib thug types who would beat her ltb ass for spilling a drink😂😂😂💀💀💀😅😅😅😅

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
"aziz" JFL
why are browns like this
Niggers are literally the only non cucks these days

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JovenCansao, falcon1 and 1 other person
you know he doesnt bring any girls home either
JFLLL
and since its some ugly brown the woman isnt even grateful, just acts suspicious on reddit
2 fucking years bro, imagine being that much of a leech

• +1
Reactions: klip11, falcon1 and LampPostPrime
you know he doesnt bring any girls home either
JFLLL
and since its some ugly brown the woman isnt even grateful, just acts suspicious on reddit
2 fucking years bro, imagine being that much of a leech
Well she says the guy has had plenty of gfs that he brings home but they're probably ugly brown women that her white guilt is making her cope that theyre attractive lol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Washington is one of the wokest american states

Well she says the guy has had plenty of gfs that he brings home but they're probably ugly brown women that her white guilt is making her cope that theyre attractive lol
oh I didnt read that. That's better at least. Still cucked

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Fake right wing news! Women love nice guys & liberal men! They both finish FIRST!

• JFL
Reactions: Schizomogger
The only way I would even consider it is if she's letting me smash

Ya that part is almost definitely bs. As if a chick would be ok with him housing some other whore

Aziz is a cuck and part of the reason why women now act the way they do

Her acting like the fucking person who is supporting her existence having feelings for her is the end of the world tho 💀. What a disgustingly ungrateful entitled bitch

but it is. imagine a homosexual helps you the same way (you accept because you have to/because you realized it's the best option you have) and, after a while, starts behaving like the guy from the thread.

i can't see reddit/ig links here so im commenting based on the op, but they are both at fault here for entering into that arrangement and ignoring the elephant in the room.

he is more of a faggot loser if he's trying to sexually capitalize on helping the woman that way, since it would have been extremely stupid of her to reject his help because he might start expecting a relationship or sex. that's not the standard level of reasoning when your existence is at stake. her only option besides that was demanding explicit guarantee from the guy that he wouldnt do that eventually, which you guys would interpret with even more rage and saltiness

Last edited:
  • JFL
100 percent. If you help women you’re a little cuck bitch. If they aren’t attracted to you it’s a one way street. It doesn’t matter if it’s relatives, co-workers, street prostitutes, they all function thru their lizard brain because their brains are literally smaller and more primitive.

what if hes gay

but it is. imagine a homosexual helps you the same way (you accept because you have to/because you realized it's the best option you have) and, after a while, starts behaving like the guy from the thread.

i can't see reddit/ig links here so im commenting based on the op, but they are both at fault here for entering into that arrangement and ignoring the elephant in the room.

he is more of a faggot loser if he's trying to sexually capitalize on helping the woman that way, since it would have been extremely stupid of her to reject his help because he might start expecting a relationship or sex. that's not the standard level of reasoning when your existence is at stake. her only option besides that was demanding explicit guarantee from the guy that he wouldnt do that eventually, which you guys would interpret with even more rage and saltiness
The thing is, she says he hasn’t done anything. Or said anything to even make her think he wants to fuck her. She just thinks (rightfully so) that this subhuman must have feelings for her to let her take advantage of him so much, and just the thought of that is horrifying enough for her to make a Reddit post (but not move out of course).

• +1

Lame contrarian is lame

Foids don't even say 'thank you' when you do some respectful gesture towads them in public, while men generally do. They expect you to be subservient goy without showing gratitude for one second.