This is what WOULD HAVE happened had you known about mewing during puberty 12-16 & done it properly with the adequate neck-posture

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Djbw0t8itxf41

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, MaxillaMaxing, MissLexotan6MG and 3 others
I CALL BULLSHIT ON THIS MEWING COPE

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and randomvanish
nah i would still be a ugly truecel

he got jaw surgery and said it was mewing @OldVirgin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Biiyo03, thecel and 2 others
And never needed braces

Braces descend the face

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and subhuman incel
you had a good maxilla when you were a child already

No basically he POSITIONED his maxilla before 14 and the only difference between 14 and 16 was it grew in size

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
No basically he POSITIONED his maxilla before 14 and the only difference between 14 and 16 was it grew in size
no nigga nothing fucking changed, its just angle and he looked up in the after and down in the before.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and datboijj
he got jaw surgery and said it was mewing @OldVirgin

Your boring unfunny nerdy antics of shit-posting is absolutely tarnishing the quality of the forum

Pls kindly fuck off

I am going to start reporting your litter to the mods. Professional LDAR clone. All you do is shit, sleep, eat, annoy. Rinse. Repeat. FAGGOT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, AscendingHero, datboijj and 4 others
Your boring unfunny nerdy antics of shit-posting is absolutely tarnishing the quality of the forum

Pls kindly fuck off

I am going to start reporting your litter to the mods. Professional LDAR clone. All you do is shit, sleep, eat, annoy. Rinse. Repeat. FAGGOT
@OldVirgin :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786

Pls kindly fuck off

my vocaroos really hurt your feelings didnt it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
no nigga nothing fucking changed, its just angle and he looked up in the after and down in the before.
Literally looking the same direction in both.

Not that it would matter. Looking up or down doesn't change ur maxilla size

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and subhuman incel
That can be achieved by just losing bf

His jaw is not even that impressive, shitty gonial angle

HA HA HA

The length of his jaw increased. Don't hate because you are a downward grown goblin of a fucking man and look like a tranny

Yeah sure you autistic fucking unlikeable faggot, his gonial angle is kinda bad and he has a bad ramus, but that was due to earlier development being bad. His mewing saved his mandible from being recessed. Which is the POINT of the fucking thread you dense stupid missing the BASIC point retarded spastic irritating aspie human being.

Now fuck off. I didn't like you on Lookism and I certainly don't like you here. Nobody liked you on Lookism. You're an aspie. Find a discord with aspies or something.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Biiyo03, datboijj and 3 others
HA HA HA

The length of his jaw increased. Don't hate because you are a downward grown goblin of a fucking man and look like a tranny

Yeah sure you autistic fucking unlikeable faggot, his gonial angle is kinda bad and he has a bad ramus, but that was due to earlier development being bad. His mewing saved his mandible from being recessed. Which is the POINT of the fucking thread you dense stupid missing the BASIC point retarded spastic irritating aspie human being.

Now fuck off. I didn't like you on Lookism and I certainly don't like you here. Nobody liked you on Lookism. You're an aspie. Find a discord with aspies or something.
ahahah you are really mad today. did you get bullied at school or wtf happened. bro btw my vocaroos about you were just a joke, im thinking you are taking this way too serious. im not sure if you are trolling or actually triggered. but i just wanna say i like your aspie videos thats why i wanted your attention cause i need validation in my life since i live in my moms basement and i have nothing else going for me. so you got me. i need to find funny things to keep me from roping and @OldVirgin is in the same situation but he is even worse cause he is 50 years old and still a virgin. we are all brothers here.

• +1
HA HA HA

IMG 20211210 WA0981

His jaw is not even so different from mine, aside from me being like 1-2mm recessed

You're the one being mega autistic acting like mewing is that big of a deal

And you're just angry because I iqmog you, dumb curry.

• JFL
View attachment 1445103

His jaw is not even so different from mine, aside from me being like 1-2mm recessed

niggas who still believe in mewing should be immadiately banned ngl. brings the iq of the forum down significantly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2729, datboijj and 2 others
View attachment 1445103

You IQ mog nobody.

Mouth-breathing lowers IQ

You are congruent with your nasty transexual screaming long downward grown horse face

No-more responses to you. The autism knows no bounds. You have the cognition skills of a 7 year old

• JFL
You IQ mog nobody.

Mouth-breathing lowers IQ

You are congruent long downward grown horse face

No-more responses to you. The autism knows no bounds. You have the cognition skills of a 7 year old
>literally have a video of myself going through an iq test and proving that I'm high iq
>you iq mog nobody

Nigga you're extremely retarded, in my youth i focused all my intelligence into other things, is Tesla dumb for focusing on physics instead of mewing? FUCK OFF YOU DUMB CUNT, just cope after cope, now you need to know about looksmaxxing since forever to be high iq jfl

• JFL
Reactions: one job away and subhuman incel
>literally have a video of myself going through an iq test and proving that I'm high iq
>you iq mog nobody

Nigga you're extremely retarded, in my youth i focused all my intelligence into other things, is Tesla dumb for focusing on physics instead of mewing? FUCK OFF YOU DUMB CUNT, just cope after cope, now you need to know about looksmaxxing since forever to be high iq jfl
Niggas already made you leave the forum before, leave it again since you add nothing to it

• JFL
>you iq mog nobody

There is a difference between being intelligent and being a nerd and you absolutely are the punchable latter.

People that need the OBVIOUS pointed out to them are exhausting. Which faggot didn't know I was talking about his mandible?

Your autistic brain started zeroing in on his gonial angle and ramus. What a fucking hopeless future you have. You have ZERO common sense intuition. ZERO. And you are as relatable as a cat.

I know a lot of intelligent people and they would laugh in your dumbass face, thinking who is this transexual aspie? You were the ONLY individual in this thread that thought I was talking about his gonial angle and/or ramus and felt the need to analyse both.

Does he look better after mewing? Answer: Yes. Is that all which should matter? Answer: Yes. Are you a pointless loner because you are an aspie and didn't do anything to artificially build the common sense you lack when you were younger? Answer: Yes

Do NOT speak with me again. I am not a nice person around faggots like you who think you are smart, when you are the idiot who's village is missing it's idiot but only because they lynched him to death.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and BUY$DRUGS
There is a difference between being intelligent and being a nerd and you absolutely are the punchable latter.

People that need the OBVIOUS pointed out to them are exhausting. Which faggot didn't know I was talking about his mandible?

Your autistic brain started zeroing in on his gonial angle and ramus. What a fucking hopeless future you have. You have ZERO common sense intuition. ZERO. And you are as relatable as a cat.

I know a lot of intelligent people and they would laugh in your dumbass face, thinking who is this transexual aspie? You were the ONLY individual in this thread that thought I was talking about his gonial angle and/or ramus and felt the need to analyse both.

Does he look better before mewing? Answer: Yes. Is that all which should matter? Answer: Yes. Are you a pointless loner because you are an aspie and didn't do anything to artificially build the common sense you lack when you were younger? Answer: Yes

Do NOT speak with me again. I am not a nice person around faggots like you who think you are smart, when you are the idiot who's village is missing it's idiot but only because they lynched him to death.
He continues having a jaw that could be achieved by both lowing your bf or simply chewing, mewing hasn't greatly impacted it

Both @subhuman incel and @OldVirgin agreed that mewing is a cope, meaning that you're the one sperging out and being seen as a weirdo that lacks common sense among us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 5786 and BUY$DRUGS
He continues having a jaw that could be achieved by both lowing your bf or simply chewing, mewing haven't greatly impacted it

Both @subhuman incel and @OldVirgin agreed that mewing is a cope, meaning that you're the one sperging out and being seen as a weirdo that lacks common sense among us

Of course you wouldn't have the social awareness to see they are both trolls. While you are a serious aspie.

• JFL
@Bvnny. @MakinItHappenReturn jus stfu and kiss already faggos

• +1
Of course you wouldn't have the social awareness to see they are both trolls. While you are a serious aspie.
"Everyone who goes against what I believe is a troll"

You're a feminist, but like, a curry PSL feminist

• JFL
Don't follow me around LooksMax @Bvnny.

I'm being serious. I don't like you.

EDIT: BLOCKED INFACT

• JFL
@OldVirgin do you think it was mewing?

• +1
Don't follow me around LooksMax @Bvnny.

I'm being serious. I don't like you.

EDIT: BLOCKED INFACT
Couldn't take the truth and decised to block me

You already lost nigga, it's ova

Anybody that cannot tell his mandible GREW in length and that was promoted from mewing in his puberty is a retard

Longer mandible and more forward growth is not the result of mewing. It was not a spurt that was on the way.

Only UGLY transexual nerds believe it was fasting and chewing.

Won't waste my focus on this thread any longer. 'Unwatched'

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and subhuman incel
Anybody that cannot tell his mandible GREW in length and that was promoted from mewing in his puberty is a retard

Longer mandible and more forward growth is not the result of mewing. It was not a spurt that was on the way.

Only UGLY transexual nerds believe it was fasting and chewing.

Won't waste my focus on this thread any longer. 'Unwatched'
Copes.org

Very revealing read.

They absolutely should not be allowed on normal forums that don't have the right care in place

So you believe mewing has no effect on the ramus?

Number 1 indeed

066694c5bdbeb28d348739309da1b33f

So you believe mewing has no effect on the ramus?

His gonial angle and ramus were already fucked from earlier development.

It's harder to change development, but what isn't as hard, is the ENCOURAGEMENT of new development. Which is why his mandible grew thus moving him to high tier normie. Without mewing he';d have just been a general normie.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee

Very revealing read.

They absolutely should not be allowed on normal forums that don't have the right care in place
Nigga, you're a curry, wdym? That's like the apex of subhumanity

jewing works

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS