tldr roids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, Linoob, user47283 and 5 others
33mins:hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user47283 and coolguy1
cortisol and inflammation from gymcelling.

NEEt is :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, oldcelloser, Kekee and 6 others
their skulls are way too massive

Tldr?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, subhuman incel, Idontknowlol and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel and Deleted member 12669
Excess protein (~400-500g a day)
Excess (1.2g+) testosterone
Excess UV rays
Excess IGF + GH levels
Not fasting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Baldingman1998, Constantin Denis and 7 others
not going to listen to watered down eriksen talk for half an hour

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Excess UV rays
Excess IGF + GH levels
Not fasting

Excess GH levels age you faster? LOL who the fuck says that

Why protein? Why is it so bad? :dafuckfeels: wtf
does he mean all protein, or just protein from animal products? does it matter if it is from plant sources or not?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Excess UV rays
Excess IGF + GH levels
Not fasting
Over for majority of looksmax average 8psl 6'5 22 bideltoid moggers :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, oldcelloser and Baldingman1998
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel
but doesnt like almost all animal products have a decent amount of protein in them, does he want to say to avoid all ainmal products, is this what he wants to say?

• +1
but doesnt like almost all animal products have a decent amount of protein in them, does he want to say to avoid all ainmal products, is this what he wants to say?
I know you are shitposting

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998, subhuman incel and 1 other person
does he mean all protein, or just protein from animal products? does it matter if it is from plant sources or not?
Holy shit u are retarded, I thought u were larping about the vegan bs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and subhuman incel
I know you are shitposting
but real talk now, doesnt like all animal products have a decent amount of protein? or is there any animal products with low? this is real question no shitposting

• +1
but real talk now, doesnt like all animal products have a decent amount of protein? or is there any animal products with low? this is real question no shitposting
By too much protein he means more then 60g if you don't train, and more then 150g if you do train. If you go to the gym then you just eat 150g of protein and you are good. What does this have to do with animal products? At least in the Balkans 75% of calories come from plants

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998 and subhuman incel
perpetual mTor activation prolly? didn't watch yet

TLDR: The cells in the body get tired of having to constantly multiply and then you get old with heart problems at 50 years old. :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::blackpill::blackpill:
The body only has 2 stages, maintenance and growth (maybe 3 if you include atrophy). creating new cells speeds up the aging process as cells do not have the ability to multiply forever, they start to tire after a while. There is a study where they take groups of monkeys, one group ate several times during the day and the other ate a few times during the day. The group that ate little ended up looking better and the hair loss was almost 0. The group that ate several times during the day got old as hell and lost a lot of hair. During the body's maintenance state, cells are constantly cleaned and recycled, this is what they call autophagy. Autophagy only starts after a certain time of fasting, which means that eating several times a day prevents this autophagy from being full, causing the cells to tire too quickly and you look like an elderly person at 50 years old. age. Of course, accelerated aging isn't just caused by those factors that I mentioned earlier, factors like inflammation caused by carbohydrates also play a role, not to mention steroids that increase anabolism like hell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 14561, Kekee and 2 others
By too much protein he means more then 60g if you don't train, and more then 150g if you do train. If you go to the gym then you just eat 150g of protein and you are good. What does this have to do with animal products? At least in the Balkans 75% of calories come from plants
im just saying that if you want to eat a low protein diet, its almost impossible to have huge amount of animal products in your diet. thats why i said, he is is adovating subcinously a more plant based diet.

• +1
Jeff Seid is both a hardcore bodybuilder AND on roids yet looks much younger then his really is (hes 27)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
im just saying that if you want to eat a low protein diet, its almost impossible to have huge amount of animal products in your diet. thats why i said, he is is adovating subcinously a more plant based diet.
You could eat as much butter and cream as you want

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Excess UV rays
Excess IGF + GH levels
Not fasting
You think bodybuilders eat 400g of protein?

I feel For your low iq

You think bodybuilders eat 400g of protein?

I feel For your low iq

Best bodybuilder of all the times 500gr protein, you are the only low iq here. even 300gr is pretty bad

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, sly shinkai and randomvanish
they basically destroy their livers

10 years as Chad vs 50 years as Incel theory
just lol if you dont blast 3 grams per week in 2021 :feelskek:

this nigger looks exactly 100% like the sleazy guitar teacher I had in middle school jfl

anyway his content has improved a lot in the past year definitely he was somewhat obtuse and incoherent. knew his channel was gonna explode regardless mogs me