this is why i always thought mewers were coping

im_still_here

im_still_here

not paulie_walnuts
darwin-and-lamarck-evolution-theories-13-638.jpg

they probably still are but the jaw is a funny bone, especially the alveolar ridge

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Wtf is this supposed to tell us?

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and ChoSeungHui
Good luck with your surgery if you plan to get it, man.

I don't get it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
ill explain

first picture: it basically implies them growing taller and bigger is an evolutionary adaptation to the leaves being higher set over time

second picture: the leaves were high set anyways and the ones not reaching it died so the gene for short giraffes died out and tall giraffes left, thats why they're the size and not because the ones with the "short genes" adapted to to the environment

how its related to mewing: OP is saying your forward growth is genetic and by you not having it and thus making you not attractive represents the second picture as the dead giraffe bcuz ur unable to reproduce, because females dont find you attractive. we know darwin's theory(2nd pic) is the one scientifically accepted as of todays age and OP is making a parallel between darwinian theory being scientifically accepted and not the one related to environmental adaptation (mewing)

its environment vs. genetics in 2 picture

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and UglyMan
ill explain

first picture: it basically implies them growing taller and bigger is an evolutionary adaptation to the leaves being higher set over time

second picture: the leaves were high set anyways and the ones not reaching it died so the gene for short giraffes died out and tall giraffes left, thats why they're the size and not because the ones with the "short genes" adapted to to the environment

how its related to mewing: OP is saying your forward growth is genetic and by you not having it and thus making you not attractive represents the second picture as the dead giraffe bcuz ur unable to reproduce, because females dont find you attractive. we know darwin's theory(2nd pic) is the one scientifically accepted as of todays age and OP is making a parallel between darwinian theory being scientifically accepted and not the one related to environmental adaptation (mewing)

its environment vs. genetics in 2 picture

didnt read but i actually read and i agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Blackpill: the chads that are with your oneitis have never heard of mewing