This is why I say the truth always lies somewhere in the middle

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
When a very strong blackpill guy sees something like this he can’t cope such as Rehab room not being able to comprehend how a sub5 black dude slept with a Stacy guard in prison

It’s what I’ve always said here when there are 3 very strong beliefs bluepill, redpill and blackpill the truth is likelier to be somewhat in between them all

That’s why calling urself a strong believer of any of these is dumb because it’s not the truth

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, cannotbeasked and Madridista
Ideally ur beliefs should be a fusion of all 3 pills combined

Remember the reason ppl believe these things is due to prior experience but if u get stuck on a specific pill u will only see things that prove ur belief

It’s like how ppl in countries like the USA where 15% of the population is over 6ft tall yet all they seem to see in the streets are people above 6ft

Confirmation bias can lead to this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz and cannotbeasked
He is tall, that's all

Is a thugmaxxed tall nigger

I don't understand how that defies the rules of the blackpill in the slightest, take a couple of centimeters off and he dies incel

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
He is tall, that's all

Is a thugmaxxed tall nigger

I don't understand how that defies the rules of the blackpill in the slightest, take a couple of centimeters off and he dies incel
Tall doesn’t do enough when he looks like that

If he was an autist in this forum nobody would be coping especially because he’s not overly tall

Just a above 6ft guy in the UK

Point is 100% blackpill isn’t correct I don’t understand ppl who dive into these ideologies completely

If he was an autist in this forum nobody would be coping especially because he’s not overly tall

Point is 100% blackpill isn’t correct I don’t understand ppl who dive into these ideologies completely
Who knows, maybe it was the most passable thing that whore found to fuck in the entire prison

The guy isn't creepy either, he's ugly but he just has a thug face, women like criminals (with criminal faces), blackpill 101

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616

What I don't like about the method is that it only focuses on the man and never on the woman, the woman is a whore and she was horny. It wasn't a coincidence that she worked there, she probably was getting fucked everyday in those ceillings by thugs. Those thugs have SMV because they have commited things other men don't, being a nerd is never attractive for women not even for smart women. Also look at her socials, she definitely wants dick and looks hot.

Last edited:
Speak blue pill, think black pill and act red pill. Simple as. I agree though it’s totally retarded though the amount of binary thinking that’s prevalent in these forums, so much muh height/NT/eye area/BBC/whatever_the_fuck is law.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Iasacrko