This is why I will get rich

danielmoss

danielmoss

Iron
This year I quit my job and opened my service business and also started with digital marketing.

2024 I have made more money than I ever did in a year only with YouTube and selling digital products.

I woke up 4:30 AM today. It's not even 12PM and I have edited 6 videos already. I am about to write two newsletter posts for another online brand I am working on.

My work ethic is ruthless. I am fucking psycho with this shit. I am hungry and focused as fuck.

I monetized two YouTube channels this year. At first when I monetized the first one I doubted myself and thought it was luck. Nope. I am actually understanding how to do things and make money online.

It's only a matter of time until I make even more considerable profit and diversify my income streams. I will be the first millionaire in my family.

Out of the money 1024x683

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, PseudoMaxxer, Niggamaxxer and 2 others
I can tell u that nobody cares - u sound like every guru on tiktok and yt, get a degree and make actuall money instead of talking about "I`m so rich I do Youtube automation" you are stuck in a TikTok Dopamine Bubble from Iman and the rest of these fakers. They all got rich selling course to little dumb fucks like u who dont know how to study and actually network. Everything is so overhyped you are 5yrs+ to late to start doing anything of these things they tell you to do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Posmo, ForeskinCarbonAlloy, PseudoMaxxer and 7 others
That whole post of u really was just for your own dopamine levels:lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xzx_, PseudoMaxxer, UrGirlsMcm and 1 other person
I can tell u that nobody cares
You don't care so much you left a comment JFL
get a degree
I got degree and a skillset.
make actuall money
What's actually money for you?
TikTok Dopamine Bubble from Iman and the rest of these fakers.
I despise these gurus too. I don't care about them. Not everybody doing digital marketing is equal. Your tiny brain can't grasp that.
how to study and actually network.
JFL 😂😂😂😂 Yeah, you right buddy. You are ahead. You the big brain that know what to do. JFL I bet that bank account looking big too.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Coeus
I have no problem showing off my bank account I‘d say I current got 10x what on yours is rn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, truthhurts and danielmoss
ur turn😄

Attachments

• IMG_8794.jpeg
    IMG_8794.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, donkeyskin, truthhurts and 2 others
What amount and what actually do you do

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I would say I have a natural talent in video editing

Would you say its worth to try and make money from a faceless channel

• +1
Reactions: Acion and truthhurts
You don't care so much you left a comment JFL

I got degree and a skillset.

What's actually money for you?

I despise these gurus too. I don't care about them. Not everybody doing digital marketing is equal. Your tiny brain can't grasp that.

JFL 😂😂😂😂 Yeah, you right buddy. You are ahead. You the big brain that know what to do. JFL I bet that bank account looking big too.
still waiting for urs:lul: dont make fun about other peoples bank accounts if cant even show ur own

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: danielmoss and truthhurts
This year I quit my job and opened my service business and also started with digital marketing.

2024 I have made more money than I ever did in a year only with YouTube and selling digital products.

I woke up 4:30 AM today. It's not even 12PM and I have edited 6 videos already. I am about to write two newsletter posts for another online brand I am working on.

My work ethic is ruthless. I am fucking psycho with this shit. I am hungry and focused as fuck.

I monetized two YouTube channels this year. At first when I monetized the first one I doubted myself and thought it was luck. Nope. I am actually understanding how to do things and make money online.

It's only a matter of time until I make even more considerable profit and diversify my income streams. I will be the first millionaire in my family.

View attachment 3208954
i just have to buy your course to get rich aswell right saar?

• JFL
Reactions: danielmoss and truthhurts
You will never make it out the trenches nga

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss
every nigga does this. its gotta be so saturated ngl. software dev or cybersecurity mogs.

or maybe marketing mogs if u study it 10x harder than everyone else cos most marketers are self-taught retards who think they know but actually know nothing so theyre easy to mog

every nigga does this. its gotta be so saturated ngl. software dev or cybersecurity mogs.

or maybe marketing mogs if u study it 10x harder than everyone else cos most marketers are self-taught retards who think they know but actually know nothing so theyre easy to mog
Digital marketing is the fastest and most low barrier way to get money at the moment. I just want to cash out and invest on other things fast.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
and you are still posting on incel websites

View attachment 3208954
what do you mean with “digital marketing”?

Can I get a link to your YouTube channels?

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss
Can I get a link to your YouTube channels?
nope. ruins the purpose of doing faceless. also 1. you can report my account and try to take it down out of pettiness 2. you can become my competitor
why would i do that

• +1
Reactions: Acion
cuz u a brokie acting wealthy infront of other people
the fact u posted a pic doesnt mean nothing. u couldve faked it and i could also. this is the internet. u are a completely stranger, idgaf about u. but u clearly so invested in trying to prove something to a random stranger lol is weird