This is why Jordan Barret looks fucking retarded and disgusting (and why he's continuing to look worse and worse)

Feminineboi

Feminineboi

Banned
it's his nose. 100% his nose. Look at this ugly lil' thang:

20200527 220647

What a Nosecel. I really have no idea why no one mentions his revolting, strange little dog nose.

Screenshot 20200527 221252 Chrome

Now, this isn't to say he doesn't mog me and basically 99.9999999999...% of the planet 6ft under, but rather just to show you the biggest (or should I say smallest) thing that's holding him back.

The reason his teenie-tiny nose looks like shit on him is because short noses are things always associated with babies. In fact, the snapchat filter that just went viral turned your face into a babies face primarily by shortening the nose Bridge:

Screenshot 20200527 222135 Chrome 20200527 222313

(It also decreases bigonial width and chin height, but this only further supports my point that i'l get to in a few seconds)

So, we've established Barret gas a baby nose. But "FeminineBoi, why does this matter?", you might ask. It matters because everything about Barret's face is hyper masculine...except for his nose. His lips, eyes, jaw, cheeks bones, face width, etc. So his nose is extremely noticeable compared to his other features.

Now why has Barret continually declining and declining in appealing looks? To answer this, let's go back to the beginning of his career.

Barret was a pretty boy:

Screenshot 20200527 223515 Chrome

He was praised worldwide for his boyish looks, often compared to Leonardo Dicaprio:

Screenshot 20200527 223824 Chrome

Notice that they have a feature in common: a short nose.

As the male face ages (or one gains weight), the face becomes larger. This is the issue.. The entire area of the face surrounding these two's facial features has essentially expanded. For Leo, it was likely weight gain. For Barret, it looks to be his face getting larger with age, severe bloat, or fillers. But this is not the point of this thread. Barret looks shittier because the face area surrounding his features has grown exponentially, making his compact features look all the more strange, uncanny, and frankly unpleasant to look at.

Look at what happened to Leo's face as he got older:

20200527 224745

And Jordan's:

Screenshot 20200527 225009 Chrome

Jordan has all the facial features to be a pretty boy, and he was (and a great one at that). But clearly something has happened to his face. His features just don't fit onto his face anymore (just as with dicaprio).

Short noses=absolute shit on males past 22 years old (approximately).

TLDR: Jordan Barret looks like a fucking retard because of his fat face and tiny baby-nose

From slayer:

Screenshot 20200527 225925 Chrome

To bloated frög:

Screenshot 20200527 225958 Chrome

Screenshot 20200527 225854 Chrome

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200527-222609_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200527-222609_Chrome.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 97
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 7079, Danish_Retard and 9 others
This is might be the reasoned why high T chads look like ethnic ogres during puberty before ascending to chads. The reverse of this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pei, Slob, Deleted member 7125 and 6 others
I am starting to think he has some kind of growth hormone dysfunction, which is making him look very mature and masculine at a young age. But he will look like a freak by the time he hits 30.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
Not just his nose looks like a baby his head looks comically wide and big giving him à baby face. None of this matters Because he is chad But he looks a bit autistic.
Over for Pretty bois. Never age Well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 7079, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Its called a compact midface and actually shorter midfaces are childlish and looks better in women. Some copers here say that the more compact the midface the better and thats absolute bullshit. A good midface ratio is between 1-1.1 and looks more masculine

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 5385
Someone should morph Barret with a bigger nose tbh.

This is might be the reasoned why high T chads look like ethnic ogres during puberty before ascending to chads. The reverse of this
Example?

bradely cooper tbh

Long nose means long midface. It's impossible to have a square lower third with long midface while maintaining facial ratios. So short nose with compact midface and normal chin and normal ramus with low gonial is ideal. Barrett's ramus is on the shorter side but still fairly ideal

Can confirm with me (not Bragging)

his nose is perfect, ideal even. his face just got bloated nowadays
The most brutal mog in the century

when he's lean and looking angular he's psl 8. his nose isnt holding him back in the slightest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645