This is why you don’t give up if you missed out on teen love

M

maxeverything

Gold

This guy hit the fucking jackpot. I wonder if it was his plan all along? Meet a single mom with a daughter, marry her, even give her another child. Then wait ~10 years (seems like that was the timeline) until the daughter is 18 and hot (as your wife declines in looks) and run away with her to start a family. Worked perfectly for this guy, kudos to him. Wish we had pics of the daughter but I’m sure she’s at minimum cute.

This is why you don’t give up. People here would call this guy a cuck for wifing a single mom, well guess who’s laughing now next to a piece of prime gash? Keep on moving guys, we will all get ours

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, bloomercel, Don Alejo Garza and 3 others

This guy hit the fucking jackpot. I wonder if it was his plan all along? Meet a single mom with a daughter, marry her, even give her another child. Then wait ~10 years (seems like that was the timeline) until the daughter is 18 and hot (as your wife declines in looks) and run away with her to start a family. Worked perfectly for this guy, kudos to him. Wish we had pics of the daughter but I’m sure she’s at minimum cute.

This is why you don’t give up. People here would call this guy a cuck for wifing a single mom, well guess who’s laughing now next to a piece of prime gash? Keep on moving guys, we will all get ours
They were definitely fucking before 18 imo, so he jb maxxed. Problem is its only useful if the foid is like 14-17 and then hitting on her immediately, so then see if you smash or reject. If reject move on. No point waiting that long

• +1
Reactions: to be human
They were definitely fucking before 18 imo, so he jb maxxed. Problem is its only useful if the foid is like 14-17 and then hitting on her immediately, so then see if you smash or reject. If reject move on. No point waiting that long
He was probably planting seeds before she was even 14. I also wonder what the dude looks like. You’d think he’s gotta be attractive but who knows, maybe he just bonded with her from a young age and things happened

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, to be human and AscensionMan98
He was probably planting seeds before she was even 14. I also wonder what the dude looks like. You’d think he’s gotta be attractive but who knows, maybe he just bonded with her from a young age and things happened
Yea that’s possible . I remember in highschool many jb discussed attractive teachers and the men were in their 30s and early 40s but looked good for their age.

They wouldn’t be considered chads or chad lites , just above average men for their age. Add that and being a father figure but don’t act like a pussy, and I can see attraction naturally occurring.

Ngl interesting move. Thing is though again the roastie is gonna be old, so you have to tolerate some old whore you have no attraction to till you get the real gem lol.

teen love is bs copium for retards