this is why you must wear shoe lifts every day

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
women fraud height as hell to attract 1.90cm chads, we looksmaxers should wear lifts to reduce the effect of their frauding.
10$ shoe lifts probably increase height more than any heightmaxing drug taken in early teens.

what are you doing if you are not height frauding?

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, TheChosenChad and LowTierNormie
I'm too high inhib to wear them, but even 2cm lifts would work much better than most heightmaxxers will ever get.

I'm too high inhib to wear them, but even 2cm lifts would work much better than most heightmaxxers will ever get.
high inhib? what the fuck?
no one will notice your frauding.
even if you removed the shoes and someone saw they have a high sole, you may tell them it's an orthopedic insole.

• +1
Reactions: roiddroid, shakmax, TheChosenChad and 6 others
190 cm + 3 cm insoles + Nike Air Max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, BigBiceps and LowTierNormie
high inhib? what the fuck?
no one will notice your frauding.
even if you removed the shoes and someone saw they have a high sole, you may tell them it's an orthopedic insole.
Damn bro, I fear my friends and girls I know will keep mentioning I got taller

Damn bro, I fear my friends and girls I know will keep mentioning I got taller

even if they saw you taller you may says it's because of new shoes, new orthopedic insole or new protein-based diet that made you grow taller
Even at 190+ a lot of foid are close to my height.
where do you live?
here in Italy most foids are 160-165cm

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
where do you buy good insoles that fit most shoes ?

women fraud height as hell to attract 1.90cm chads, we looksmaxers should wear lifts to reduce the effect of their frauding.
10$ shoe lifts probably increase height more than any heightmaxing drug taken in early teens.

View attachment 79261

No thanks mate. That would just reduce my attractiveness to girls. I'm not insecure about my height :D

even if they saw you taller you may says it's because of new shoes, new orthopedic insole or new protein-based diet that made you grow taller

where do you live?
here in Italy most foids are 160-165cm
Che cazzo dici sono tutte sul metro e ottanta coi tacchi

View attachment 79261

fuck man those heels are just retarded looking. She wears them only to be taller because they look fucking ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
No thanks mate. That would just reduce my attractiveness to girls. I'm not insecure about my height :D
:bluepill:

if youre under 6 feet u should be insecure

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Che cazzo dici sono tutte sul metro e ottanta coi tacchi
con i tacchi appunto, è difficile trovare una ragazza che arrivi a 1.70m senza tacchi

it's easy to see a 1.80m woman with heels, without them it's hard to find a girl who reaches 1.70m in italy

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
if you go to the beach then its over jfl

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
lol at thinking changing ur vertical length by 2 centimeters is going to change peoples perception/image of u. pure delusion

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 1100 and Pendejo
lol at thinking changing ur vertical length by 2 centimeters is going to change peoples perception/image of u. pure delusion
then why does pharmaceutical heightmaxing exist?

Do it if you're significantly below average for the country you're in.

People 6ft 2 doing it to try be 6ft 4 are fucking idiots though. There's a tradeoff with these things - they're pretty uncomfortable to walk in, and they do affect your gait somewhat.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and samm735
Do it if you're significantly below average for the country you're in.

People 6ft 2 doing it to try be 6ft 4 are fucking idiots though. There's a tradeoff with these things - they're pretty uncomfortable to walk in, and they do affect your gait somewhat.
this pretty much, over 6"0 its kind of retarded to wear lifts I mean do it if you want but you dont need to in the same way someone who is 5"6 does etc

con i tacchi appunto, è difficile trovare una ragazza che arrivi a 1.70m senza tacchi

it's easy to see a 1.80m woman with heels, without them it's hard to find a girl who reaches 1.70m in italy

All girls wears heels nowdays so what you want to prove