This is why you need to chew

thecel

thecel

morph king
C4FD0D38 B8EC 4A31 9D11 8F585F673900

Look what masseters can do to your jaw. Big difference right? Chewing is legit.

My body fat percentage is around 20%, so I have a lot of fat on my face that adds extra width, but the point still stands.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, xdxdxnice1, Deleted and 19 others
leanmaxx broski

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, GigaMogger and thecel
High iq. Jaw width=masseter

Attachments

• A351684C-4F17-4372-8FC3-7B36FDFECD69.jpeg
    A351684C-4F17-4372-8FC3-7B36FDFECD69.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 164
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 7506, Sikkunt23 and 7 others
Chewing falim rn boyo

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Lev Peshkov, CursedOne and 2 others
chad tier medial canthus

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted, Lev Peshkov and 7 others
Is this facetuned ?
If no you have so much excess skin

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and thecel
View attachment 580267

My body fat percentage is around 20%, so I have a lot of fat on my face that adds extra width, but the point still stands.
I think that's just fat boyo

• +1
Reactions: Lux, RAITEIII and PYT
wtf how can you just make your masseter disappear like that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, SadnessWYJ, NarcyChadlite and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Mouthbreath
View attachment 580267

Do you STILL have that hair cut? Still not lean? Please go and Baukawmaxxx already.

Maxresdefault
10c6c3d991d7c8a77f49088ee1acfcb2 683x1024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 5875, ProAcktiv and 4 others
Yea men stop rotting here, go gigachangmaxxing View attachment 580318
This is what I mean. If you ain't leanmaxxed and hairmaxxed yet, stop getting distracted by things you ain't ready to change yet. YES, you need surgery, but if you dwell on minutiae and the details, you won't get anywhere. What training have you done this week? Did you schedule an appointment with your barber/stylist? Did you get some work out equipment? Let me know what you've been up to.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, SadnessWYJ, ProAcktiv and 1 other person
bf%? looks high as fuck

chew for stronger browridge too bro and dye your eyebrows darker too :love:. Soon to be the biggest mogger in asia

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Bro I’m trying build muscle right now, I have to eat a lot. I’ll cut later
MF, NO YOU DON'T. Yes, I'm pissed and projecting. I made the same bulkmaxx meme mistake when the idea was somewhat fresh online. I got chunky and way less aesthetic. I really should have slow bulked and kept lean. I would have gotten WAY more play from women. Remember, soft bones like you, means you can't play games with bodyfat. I know this post might mean nothing to you, but i promise you will fare better looking like Baukaw than this nonsense...

Images 1

Don't get me wrong, he may or may not have done a flawless cut and look good now... BUT 2 years later! 2 years that he could have been lean and looking good, and STILL have the same amount of muscle at the end!!!

Please my baby, my love, my everything, don't fall the bulking meme! 😘

Don't be an asshole.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, KrissKross, ProAcktiv and 2 others
Ngl but I don't think masters are your biggest failo ngl

• +1
Keep in mind working out is useless for you as your frame is that of a young boy. Best you can hope for is to get lean if you aren’t already.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and DaGullas
Ngl but I don't think masters are your biggest failo ngl

At this age I can’t get surgery (nor do I have any money), so I just gotta work out, mew, and chew.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Stevensmithgerard
Please for the love of god lose weight, because if you don’t :

Attachments

• 0F646AFF-1A66-46D4-8A47-B5177A9252B4.jpeg
    0F646AFF-1A66-46D4-8A47-B5177A9252B4.jpeg
    392.7 KB · Views: 84
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Stevensmithgerard and thecel
At this age I can’t get surgery (nor do I have any money), so I just gotta work out, mew, and chew.
Ok cool. I would moneymaxx, partymaxx, and gymmaxx in the meantime. Stay LEAN, train hard and heavy, and get your hair and fashion on point. Get a Mustang or 350z or some fun shit. Don't be a bus taking, momma's-old-dented-toyota camry driving fool.

Be this...
Tenor

18654354 r 1280 720 f jpg q x xxyxx

Takashiii

MV5BNjI3ZjhiYWEtYzM3Mi00ZGE0LTllZmMtMDM4NzVjZDJiZDcxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng V1

The fast and the furious tokyo drift 2006 05

VeilSide RX 7  DKs Fairlady Z33

...MOGGER. And I'm dead serious. You really could be this, but most will pussy out. Will buy a sensible car, and basic normie clothes and "haircuts", trying SO hard to fit in to NOWHERE and NOTHING. Carve your own niche. Be bold for once in your fucking life. Get a fucking neck tattoo like this guy...

2cef54f4fb12708ecd7a7d4bc9792400

Stop pussying out of life. (This is not a personal attack on you, but a call to action for EVERYONE on here, including myself)

Much love bro

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, SadnessWYJ and thecel
Please for the love of god lose weight, because if you don’t :

I‘m doing body recomposition. If I just cut I’ll lose muscle and be gigaskinny.

• Hmm...
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Stevensmithgerard
I‘m doing body recomposition. If I just cut I’ll lose muscle and be gigaskinny.
Bro this is all bro science cope. Watch greg Doucette on YouTube, doing caloric deficit will automatically reduce your weight in body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and thecel
do a water fast for a couple days

defies all the information about cutting weight through caloric deficit

can cut 5kg in 3 days

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Stevensmithgerard
Now you see what i mean?? I didn't say CUT, i said LEANBULK. I can tell you read some shit on TNATION or bb.com and you're adamant about being right. You're just so tired of being screwy and weak and not taken seriously. Fuck that shit! Don't get fat on top of it! Don't eat more than say 2800 calories, and that's IF you train hard 6 times a week. You will build muscle and stay lean, and then once you start knowing your body, you can slowly increase calories here and there, but not every day.

You really should be taking your diet seriously. Did you buy 14 sets of Tupperware? Did you get a rice cooker? How about george foreman style grill? I hope you have a food scale to be more precise, do you? Did you stock up on steel cut oats? How about recipes? Got a few staples that are easy to make and quick to devour? Do you have one gallon water jug for your room and one for the house, plus one one for your car? What about protein shakes? Got 20-50 lbs in the pantry at any given time, so that you never ever run out? What about bcaas and various supplements? Do you have heavy resustance bands for when you ain't home or at the gym? Do you have a pair of heavy grippers to work your forearms anywhere, especially while watching your hentai?

Do you see where I'm coming from and what I'm getting at? ARE YOU REALLY DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES TO BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE?? Please be honest with yourselves and take the action necessary.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, KrissKross, thecel and 1 other person
Bro this is all bro science cope. Watch greg Doucette on YouTube, doing caloric deficit will automatically reduce your weight in body fat.

And I’ll also undo about 2 months of progress as a side effect.

I peaked at 137.6 lb in late April, I cut down to ~132 by June, and I’m now ~129.5.

In April, my bicep circumference was 11.75". I just did push-ups and pull-ups occasionally.

By June my arms have shrunk down to 11.375" from cutting.

Starting from early June, I started following a workout plan. After 2 months of weight training, my arms in August are only 11.625", still not as big as they were in April.

And it’s not that my arms used to be bigger because they were full of fat; I can tell when I flex that my biceps and triceps are smaller than they were when I was 137.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
And I’ll also undo about 2 months of progress as a side effect.

I peaked at 137.6 lb in late April, I cut down to ~132 by June, and I’m now ~129.5.

In April, my bicep circumference was 11.75". I just did push-ups and pull-ups occasionally.

By June my arms have shrunk down to 11.375" from cutting.

Starting from early June, I started following a workout plan. After 2 months of weight training, my arms in August are only 11.625", still not as big as they were in April.

And it’s not that my arms used to be bigger because they were full of fat; I can tell when I flex that my biceps and triceps are smaller than they were when I was 137.
Alright bro, if it works for you, then definitely do it, you still have your youth, so you still have time to ascend. Don’t give up hope and good luck !

• +1
Now you see what i mean?? I didn't say CUT, i said LEANBULK. I can tell you read some shit on TNATION or bb.com and you're adamant about being right. You're just so tired of being screwy and weak and not taken seriously. Fuck that shit! Don't get fat on top of it! Don't eat more than say 2800 calories, and that's IF you train hard 6 times a week. You will build muscle and stay lean, and then once you start knowing your body, you can slowly increase calories here and there, but not every day.

You really should be taking your diet seriously. Did you buy 14 sets of Tupperware? Did you get a rice cooker? How about george foreman style grill? I hope you have a food scale to be more precise, do you? Did you stock up on steel cut oats? How about recipes? Got a few staples that are easy to make and quick to devour? Do you have one gallon water jug for your room and one for the house, plus one one for your car? What about protein shakes? Got 20-50 lbs in the pantry at any given time, so that you never ever run out? What about bcaas and various supplements? Do you have heavy resustance bands for when you ain't home or at the gym? Do you have a pair of heavy grippers to work your forearms anywhere, especially while watching your hentai?

Do you see where I'm coming from and what I'm getting at? ARE YOU REALLY DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES TO BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE?? Please be honest with yourselves and take the action necessary.

I really appreciate the advice, but I only have the capability to get started on that stuff when I hit 18.

Alright bro, if it works for you, then definitely do it, you still have your youth, so you still have time to ascend. Don’t give up hope and good luck !
Well, I wouldn’t consider that “working for me” tbh. A quarter of an inch of arm circumference gain in TWO MONTHS is pathetic. I want to build muscle AND lose fat, but I’m afraid that any cutting will negate 2 months of hard work. I dunno what to do bruh. It was over when my dad’s sperm fertilized my mom’s egg.

• +1
Well, I wouldn’t consider that “working for me” tbh. A quarter of an inch of arm circumference gain in TWO MONTHS is pathetic. I want to build muscle AND lose fat, but I’m afraid that any cutting will negate 2 months of hard work. I dunno what to do bruh. It was over when my dad’s sperm fertilized my mom’s egg.
Bruh 😞, don’t lose hope, there’s still ample time. But actually, try watching Greg Doucette‘s body comp videos, he's accepted by many people on the forum as legit. that should help.

• +1
Bruh 😞, don’t lose hope, there’s still ample time. But actually, try watching Greg Doucette‘s body comp videos, he's accepted by many people on the forum as legit. that should help.

Aight bro

• +1
your lips are shaped like a handlebar moustache

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and thecel
View attachment 580267

You call that alot of fat on your face?
Think again.

Attachments

• BFE93071-4F49-42B5-9280-3117DC3C2FE5.jpeg
    BFE93071-4F49-42B5-9280-3117DC3C2FE5.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 17
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and thecel
With what money? Bro imma max my whole life starting from 18.
Do not use age as an excuse. YOU'RE NOT 15 anymore. Get a job and save for one year. Be smart. Only spend money on self improvements. Start a 10k surgery fund. 5k for a used bad ass bike or a 350z (make yours like Tokyo Drift). Another 2k for a sweet tattoo and 3k for a new wardrobe, gym, supplements, doing activities (MMA) and some partying.

Are you honestly telling me that you can't figure out how to make 20k in one year? That's 415 a week. That's a regular 13-15 dollar an hour job bro, INCLUDING TAXES DEDUCTED.

I personally had some fucking SICK rides at about your age, like 19. Not some cheap Honda Civic ricer shit. I learned how to wrench so i could have cool shit, and not have to pay a shop. If you focused on everything above as much as you probably focus on the other bullshit you do in your life, you'd ASCEND IN ONE YEAR.

I know it's possible because i actually did it myself, without a fucking international massively multiplayer online forum SUPPORT GROUP. I had to suffer alone, boo hoo. No one to give me real useful advice. Non-stop bluepills from parents, family, and friends. "Don't spend money on a frivolous cool vehicle! Save for retirement instead! Don't wear NT slayer clothes, walmart and cheap normie shit is good enough! Don't style your hair that way, be conservative! Bow down and keep your head down! Be nice and they will play nice! Take her out to dinner, don't be a sinner!".

I took a stand on my own. I moved out bro. I made it work and i made it happen. I had NOTHING. I HAD NO ONE. I WAS NORMIE TIER, SO NO LOOKS. I WAS SCRAWNY. But it took me about 1 year to complete 80% of my total ascension. If you can't do that, after all the knowledge you have now, and so young?? Then it truly never even began for you.

Anyone around the world reading this tirade better get off their ass and get to work. Fuck the bullshit right fucking now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 5875 and thecel
Do not use age as an excuse. YOU'RE NOT 15 anymore. Get a job and save for one year. Be smart. Only spend money on self improvements. Start a 10k surgery fund. 5k for a used bad ass bike or a 350z (make yours like Tokyo Drift). Another 2k for a sweet tattoo and 3k for a new wardrobe, gym, supplements, doing activities (MMA) and some partying.

Are you honestly telling me that you can't figure out how to make 20k in one year? That's 415 a week. That's a regular 13-15 dollar an hour job bro, INCLUDING TAXES DEDUCTED.

I personally had some fucking SICK rides at about your age, like 19. Not some cheap Honda Civic ricer shit. I learned how to wrench so i could have cool shit, and not have to pay a shop. If you focused on everything above as much as you probably focus on the other bullshit you do in your life, you'd ASCEND IN ONE YEAR.

I know it's possible because i actually did it myself, without a fucking international massively multiplayer online forum SUPPORT GROUP. I had to suffer alone, boo hoo. No one to give me real useful advice. Non-stop bluepills from parents, family, and friends. "Don't spend money on a frivolous cool vehicle! Save for retirement instead! Don't wear NT slayer clothes, walmart and cheap normie shit is good enough! Don't style your hair that way, be conservative! Bow down and keep your head down! Be nice and they will play nice! Take her out to dinner, don't be a sinner!".

I took a stand on my own. I moved out bro. I made it work and i made it happen. I had NOTHING. I HAD NO ONE. I WAS NORMIE TIER, SO NO LOOKS. I WAS SCRAWNY. But it took me about 1 year to complete 80% of my total ascension. If you can't do that, after all the knowledge you have now, and so young?? Then it truly never even began for you.

Anyone around the world reading this tirade better get off their ass and get to work. Fuck the bullshit right fucking now.

What makes you think I can spend my money on whatever I want? Lmfao I’m under the custody of my parents bro. They have the right to prevent me from buying shit they don’t approve of.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
What makes you think I can spend my money on whatever I want? Lmfao I’m under the custody of my parents bro. They have the right to prevent me from buying shit they don’t approve of.
What kind of man are you? So what if you have "tiger" parents? If you have a job, you don't have to listen to ANYONE! Alright, i see what's going on now. You really are that dude, that's scared of life. You think your parents are gonna kick you out, beat you, send you to jail, not pay for your college?

Go ahead and be a STEMcel. Go get yourself a demure normie dork of a girlfriend. If that's what you want, then i can't blame you for giving up. But if you want anything more than a pitiful life, then you're gonna have to grab your nuts and put on your big boy pants.

I'm not trying to rile you up brother, I'm trying to show you that YOU are making the choice to be a normie. Do you think my parents approved of anything i did? They went crazy. Did i die? No. Matter of fact, they didn't even want me to leave regardless, but i left on my own accord. I carved out my own path in life, AT YOUR AGE! I didn't wait for some magical moment that will change my life, because that doesn't exist. I just had to figure it out.

Why am i here on .me then if i ascended, you might ask... Ironically, i am here for the EXACT same reason that i reached my first ascension! I wanted answers. I wanted to excel in the dating world and stay current. Things are changing fast, with tinder and ig, et al. Women are more picky, so i had to adapt. I wanted to reach the next level PSL for myself and for the women that i date. Honestly, i could just stay where i am and still get bitches I've been getting for years. But, I'm not satisfied with settling for that.

And that's what you all have to do. You have to fight for what you want. I hope someone gets inspired and ascends from these posts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and thecel
What kind of man are you? So what if you have "tiger" parents? If you have a job, you don't have to listen to ANYONE! Alright, i see what's going on now. You really are that dude, that's scared of life. You think your parents are gonna kick you out, beat you, send you to jail, not pay for your college?

Go ahead and be a STEMcel. Go get yourself a demure normie dork of a girlfriend. If that's what you want, then i can't blame you for giving up. But if you want anything more than a pitiful life, then you're gonna have to grab your nuts and put on your big boy pants.

I'm not trying to rile you up brother, I'm trying to show you that YOU are making the choice to be a normie. Do you think my parents approved of anything i did? They went crazy. Did i die? No. Matter of fact, they didn't even want me to leave regardless, but i left on my own accord. I carved out my own path in life, AT YOUR AGE! I didn't wait for some magical moment that will change my life, because that doesn't exist. I just had to figure it out.

Why am i here on .me then if i ascended, you might ask... Ironically, i am here for the EXACT same reason that i reached my first ascension! I wanted answers. I wanted to excel in the dating world and stay current. Things are changing fast, with tinder and ig, et al. Women are more picky, so i had to adapt. I wanted to reach the next level PSL for myself and for the women that i date. Honestly, i could just stay where i am and still get bitches I've been getting for years. But, I'm not satisfied with settling for that.

And that's what you all have to do. You have to fight for what you want. I hope someone gets inspired and ascends from these posts.

Dude, your mindset is so fucking Western that you’ll never understand. My parents not letting me do stuff isn’t just something they say that I can choose not to follow. I can’t just buy stuff, I can’t just go on dates. That’s not how it works.

• WTF
Dude, your mindset is so fucking Western that you’ll never understand. My parents not letting me do stuff isn’t just something they say that I can choose not to follow. I can’t just buy stuff, I can’t just go on dates. That’s not how it works.
dude fuck your parents just ascend by any means necessary.

• +1
  • WTF
dude fuck your parents just ascend by any means necessary.

How do I leave the house on my own to fucking party and do MMA? Just tell me how the fuck I can get away with this.

• WTF
How do I leave the house on my own to fucking party and do MMA? Just tell me how the fuck I can get away with this.
jump out the window i do all the time to go boxing

• JFL
  • +1
he is obese.

• JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and thecel
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • +1