This is why you will die broke and a slave

danielmoss

danielmoss

Iron
Whenever you think something is impossible, you will never be able to do it. A lot of people here and in the real world are skeptical that you can build a successful business, make a lot of money and retire early.

They look around and see most people don't make far in life and they give up on their own dreams also. What they forget is most people are mediocre, weak minded and lazy as fuck. Most people are exactly where they should be in life.

There's hundreds of cases of people who came from nothing and became successful, turned their life around. A lot of these people worked for years to get where they at - some of them did it fast too.

But the skeptical people overlook these examples. They always find something to say to justify their success. "Oh, he is a trust fund kid", "Oh, he was lucky". Yeah, right...

What is funny is none of them have a solution or a better way out for being broke or a slave. They are not researching or trying anything to actually live how they wish for real. They just accept to live below their own standards. It's brutal.

So if you have this kind of mindset I just described, you will end up like most mediocre people with a mediocre life.

Don't be afraid to go out here, research and try shit. Make mistakes. Be embarassed, fail and learn. Who cares? In the end we die. I hope you make it.

220622 Poverty is not a mindset

• +1
Reactions: Hersheys, CaptainHustler and KevinDurder
dnr chatgpt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YugoDutch, paveldurovreal, User28823 and 3 others
at the end of the day, we will all die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM, rolloftape and danielmoss
graycel came to assert his intelligence

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, RealNinja and danielmoss
U dumb asf btw the rich get richer and the poor get poorer the few who made it out of poverty and became rich most likely sacrificed their morals and exploited people just like every other self absorbed rich person (and sucked jewish dick). Theres a reason why people are skeptic lol

U dumb asf btw the rich get richer and the poor get poorer the few who made it out of poverty and became rich most likely sacrificed their morals and exploited people just like every other self absorbed rich person (and sucked jewish dick). Theres a reason why people are skeptic lol
You are living proof of what I just wrote. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Good thread

We will make it brah

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi and danielmoss

• JFL
Reactions: danielmoss
I'm probably going to die rich and alone.

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss
Over for NEETcels.