This is worse than inceldom tbh

Deleted member 1400

Deleted member 1400

Mistral
High inhibition is worse than inceldom (I speak from experience bhais)
121266832 2779922078912250 3321193210979494155 n

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 1332, Danish_Retard and 10 others
Just Inject t , and Surgically remove the part of your brain which processes empathy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: johnsmithcel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2214 and 3 others
Also the surgical part , empathy is the ultimate cuck trait

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 1400
cuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
Wtf I was just about to post the exact same thread on how being high INHIb is cringe and you should fix it ASAP if you are high inhib

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 1400
Wtf I was just about to post the exact same thread on how being high INHIb is cringe and you should fix it ASAP if you are high inhib
It's very difficult to fix it. I'm sturggling with it for years. I've tried pretty much anything except alcohol and drugs... I'd say it's just the consequence not the cause...

It's very difficult to fix it. I'm struggling with it for years. I've tried pretty much anything except alcohol and drugs...
don't take any of those bluepilled normalsoyfags advice on anything especially this,

To reverse high inhibition you must adopt a certain mindset strange to the one you had growing up, it'll be hard but trust me it will work. try reading into stoicism or existentialism and really try to conceptualize and understand these certain mindsets, it helped me overcome my high inhibition cause I too was an aspie cuck

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and PYT
how would one do that

don't take any of those bluepilled normalsoyfags advice on anything especially this,

To reverse high inhibition you must adopt a certain mindset strange to the one you had growing up, it'll be hard but trust me it will work. try reading into stoicism or existentialism and really try to conceptualize and understand these certain mindsets, it helped me overcome my high inhibition cause I too was an aspie cuck
I've read Epictetus' discourses more than 4 times, I've read Marcus Aurelius's Meditations and I've felt that these the kind of mindset I need but in the age of internet it's difficult to be stoic...

Also the surgical part , empathy is the ultimate cuck trait
I’ve never bullied anyone despite being the biggest kid, musclemogger, voicemogger, and dickmogger in my Montessori School. I’m too light triad and assburgers to do so. Even girls have told I’m “a lot nicer than I look” (Way too tall to be nice, too muscular to be nice, voice too deep and non raspy to be nice) :cry: :trepidation:🥺

Should I just surgically removed my brain completely and just leave my eyes and the brain stem?

• +1
I’ve never bullied anyone despite being the biggest kid, musclemogger, voicemogger, and dickmogger in my Montessori School. I’m too light triad and assburgers to do so. Even girls have told I’m “a lot nicer than I look” (Way too tall to be nice, too muscular to be nice, voice too deep and non raspy to be nice) :cry: :trepidation:🥺

Should I just surgically removed my brain completely and just leave my eyes and the brain stem?
Femoids are dark triad by nature

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Femoids are dark triad by nature
ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU LITTLE BITCH

(See I’m a badass now. I mean I was before, but now it’s confirmed and certified)

• Love it
ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU LITTLE BITCH

(See I’m a badass now. I mean I was before, but now it’s confirmed and certified)
Don't bully me bro! :feelstrash: