This JB asked me to dominate in sex and is sending me nudes now….

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Long story short this 5’4 42kgs JB is now sending me nudes as per her plan for today. I just sometimes can‘t believe how innocent looking ones can also be submissive and a have a lot of weird fantasies in bed damn. Unlike some ITcucks I am no fan of JBs and shit, this just happened to be one. She totally ruined my NNN yesterday telling me to touch myself as we are on a long distance Chat where she did just loudly moan ‘daddy’ and that had my balls bussin and a Cum shot almost to the moon, biggest pump I ever had after weeks of load. Getting nudes now is a diff stage but the problem is that I ain’t sending no nudes back to that shorty, at least not for now. Oh yes, forgot to mention according to her she’s now my girlfriend too. Thank you. Will fuck her brains out soon.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, enchanted_elixir, thereallegend and 3 others
Send nudes

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog
mirin, everybody should get to taste jb pussy

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
kill yourself if true.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Long story short this 5’4 42kgs JB is now sending me nudes as per her plan for today. I just sometimes can‘t believe how innocent looking ones can also be submissive and a have a lot of weird fantasies in bed damn. Unlike some ITcucks I am no fan of JBs and shit, this just happened to be one. She totally ruined my NNN yesterday telling me to touch myself as we are on a long distance Chat where she did just loudly moan ‘daddy’ and that had my balls bussin and a Cum shot almost to the moon, biggest pump I ever had after weeks of load. Getting nudes now is a diff stage but the problem is that I ain’t sending no nudes back to that shorty, at least not for now. Oh yes, forgot to mention according to her she’s now my girlfriend too. Thank you. Will fuck her brains out soon.
No matter what crisis is happening in the world. One thing remains unchanged.

Mentally Ill CHADS coming to the chadlites.org to boast about their slays :feelshehe:

Bragging Full Of It GIF by ABC Network

Sorry bruv dn rd

No matter what crisis is happening in the world. One thing remains unchanged.

Mentally Ill CHADS coming to the chadlites.org to boast about their slays :feelshehe:

Bragging Full Of It GIF by ABC Network
Ofc I gotta brag with you bois here. What else should I do after some lifefuel, go to sleep? :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Ofc I gotta brag with you bois here. What else should I do after some lifefuel, go to sleep? :feelskek:
Share her nudes then at least, you lucky Fucker :feelskek::feelshaha:

Where are the nuds?

Innocent virgins often have insane fantasies because they're cock-deprived.

just self report crimes theory