Nordic With Assburgers
IMG 1147
IMG 1148
IMG 1149

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kviijjjjj, itzyaboyJJ, Latinolooksmaxxer and 4 others
Looks underdeveloped for 13 but probably has a bride future ahead of him (gets bullied by ethnics who already grow beards in class currently rough)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, ramirezfanboy, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
White people in general with light eyes already mogs 90% of the world, most people in the world are shitskins lol

• +1
Reactions: watah and Klasik616
White people in general with light eyes already mogs 90% of the world, most people in the world are shitskins lol
Racepill is actually the blackpill, I've never seen a SEA man with Chadlite looks or more. Them being HTN is like 0,1%

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 33711
Racepill is actually the blackpill, I've never seen a SEA man with Chadlite looks or more. Them being HTN is like 0,1%
Hispanic and whites are moggers on average

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
he looks 10, very underdeveloped
could his dad be purposefully doing everything to make sure he doesnt develop normally so he doesnt mog him too hard?

Looks underdeveloped for 13 but probably has a bride future ahead of him (gets bullied by ethnics who already grow beards in class currently rough)
Yeah, I have seen this happening.

When I was going to school, most boys were hairy retards with acne, and they were bullying those with clear skins and pretty face, calling them gays and faggots...

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Phenotype is super important. Literally determines your looks ceiling and appeal.

• +1
Reactions: watah and Klasik616
He’ll probably be another late puberty tallfag zoomer/gen alpha

he needs fin asap

Yep lol it’s basically everything

On carrot maxxers soul puberty will ruin this chap

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin
dicaprio lite

jawmogs 99% of .org