• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, emeraldglass, Mewton and 10 others
This is why I'm gonna be a youtuber

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and MrGlutton
cry about it

are you a toilet? toilets tell you to kys when they have no argument
why would i need to provide an argument to a random idiot who says cry about it lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Primalsplit, exo and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 29078
guy got an amazing gaming pc and super fast internet when fortnite barely came out and started streaming... it's not fair cause he had resources 99% of us don't or didn't at the time.

and he also a short HTN with millionaire HALO so fuck that dude I hate him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 23115 and MrGlutton
He’s in the illuminati

only way to be that successful

• +1
Reactions: kranerman23123 and MrGlutton
btw if you become a youtuber you will NOT be anywhere near as rich as that guy. that guy got tons of partnerships and donators and sponsorhips which is NOT achievable for youtubers. you can earn like 5000 dollars per month if you are VERY LUCKY still with youtube. good luck.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and MrGlutton
He’s in the illuminati

only way to be that successful
no way this kid can be in the nati

if they're going to pick you, you have to be an actual social media influencer that is an actual threat as they can persuade the masses

this kid is just a gamer JFL, people like kai and log2n p is definitely in it though

Last edited:
Corinna Kopf makes that monthly unironically by taking 30 mins out of her day and recording a thirsttrap.

• +1
Reactions: zura, mogstars, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
btw if you become a youtuber you will NOT be anywhere near as rich as that guy. that guy got tons of partnerships and donators and sponsorhips which is NOT achievable for youtubers. you can earn like 5000 dollars per month if you are VERY LUCKY still with youtube. good luck.
you can be successful on the tube

but it takes time and good content

just avoid getting too famous

if they're going to pick you, you have to be an actual social media influencer that is an actual threat as they can persuade the masses

this kid is just a gamer JFL, people like kai is definitely in it though
thats not how they work.

big social media influencers and other people on the world stage are already scripted by the illuminati before they start doing shit.

kai cenat is just another character of the entity that plays P diddy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and subswork
Cliz

imagine life being so easy??

shit isn't fair for some people

clix used to be famous before he is dead now since fortnight died

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

has diversify his audience cuz he knows he’s dead

big social media influencers and other people on the world stage are already scripted by the illuminati before they start doing shit.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and MrGlutton
thats not how they work.

this kid is just a gamer JFL, people like kai and log2n p is definitely in it though
They write and script characters for every generation. Among them for Zoomers are ice spice, Kai, ishowspeed, etc

most of the entities behind these characters have played characters for older generations as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23115, subswork and 1 other person
Abolish capitalism

They write and script characters for every generation. Among them for Zoomers are ice spice, Kai, ishowspeed, etc

most of the entities behind these characters have played characters for older generations as well.

thats not how they work.

i'm don't denying that these people are plants or maybe even off world entities
but non-social media influencers who achieve a degree of success aren't part of the club, simply because their field of world isn't in the manipulation of the masses.
look at these people

would you say that these people are part of the nati club? they would not be approached because they aren't THREATS

they just make some videos on YT that pertains to their niche and that's THAT

streamers and influencers on the other hand are a different story. not every1 who has success on YT is a demon in disguise jfl

P diddy shrink to 5’4 jfl all to act 🤣

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Never began for this 5’7 lift frauding manlet subhuman
8730F25C FBF5 43D2 934B 5A61A5578835

imagine life being so easy??

shit isn't fair for some people

BD897035 7A0D 462D B6AD E16218487D8F
6625F1AF F08C 4791 BA46 905BB7F37417

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and MrGlutton
He is like one in a million. Like too 1% of youtube fake. 99% don’t even reach his level.

• +1
but non-social media influencers who achieve a degree of success aren't part of the club, simply because their field of world isn't in the manipulation of the masses.
look at these people

would you say that these people are part of the nati club? they would not be approached because they aren't THREATS

streamers and influencers on the other hand are a different story. not every1 who has success on YT is a demon in disguise jfl

the Illuminati control EVERYTHING.

Any big influencer in any sphere no matter what it is is most likely a Freemason. They control the algorithm which is why some creators are pushed far more than others, and why some never reach mainstream success regardless of the quality of their content.

Any mainstream successful person who is known on a worldwide level is most likely a Freemason.

This is because they have agendas to push and need to reach people especially kids so those agendas are pushed.

Theradbrad is clearly a freemason and scripted character. You can easily decode these scripted characters with gematria. Gematria is what they use to script people.

Heres TheRadBrad’s gematria:

41D27130 5E49 4FEE AF7B 33D2325865DF

These both = 69 in the reverse reduction cipher which means they are heavily correlated and scripted together. In the reduction cipher the numbers are inverted, but inversion is something the Illuminati love to do. (Transgender elite, black and white checkerboard, etc)

Heres more gematria that reveals his script:

D3747897 A795 46D0 8486 EA718C1F3184

80D8099D BC47 4CD9 A8C0 1C8C876FAA02
here is a picture of theradbrad throwing up the devil horns ( a satanic and freemasonic hand gesture)

here is another one of him doing one eye symbolism:

51DB50A0 D4EE 4A50 BD30 F70C525EB886

the light and shadow also symbolise the black and white Masonic Illuminati checkerboard which symbolizes duality and inversion of good and evil (good is bad and bad is good)

here’s more gematria connections with him and the Illuminati:

I doubt Theradbrad is human either:

EF92E73F 7A4C 4278 A0F0 89ECE6CBA0D4

he is most likely reptilian:

3CD63946 4D77 4615 9508 CE53BCB7E370

The 118 and 181 along with the two 197s AND the 82 seals the deal for me. Theradbrad is a reptilian and NOT HUMAN.

One final connnection revealing he’s a scripted Illuminati piece of shit is thus:

8F8735C0 AF30 46A1 9F49 6B6A394AC72F

These numbers are very close together. I’m sure there are other connections but I’ve presented enough evidence for theradbrad. I’ll expose Mrballen next.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable and MrGlutton

Streamers don't just game, they have personalities that people like to watch and listen to. That's why it's funny when basement dwellers say they wanna be one. Streamers are more like talk show hosts and comedians than gamers, the games are just backgrounds. Streamers were usually the funny class clown popular ones even before streaming, they just took that magnetic personality and did streaming with it

And that's assuming they aren't the small percent that isn't just super good at the game, which again is something that's super rare

Basically streaming is not a rags to riches story at all

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and MrGlutton
look at these people

Mr Ballen is scripted as well, I have gematria evidence. I presume he is a Freemason or Illuminati member himself since he is a former navy seal (controlled and scripted group just like pro sports) or another character of an entity playing many people on the world stage. I also believe he is a reptilian:

2C5A775D 1EAF 4E4B AFE5 AA69C6CA32DD

Mr Ballen = 77 in the ordinal cipher. What else equals 77?

Mr Ballen tells dark stories and crime stories.

Dark Stories and Crime YouTuber also = 77 in the reverse reduction cipher.

Mr Ballen (77) is a crime youtuber (77) who also tells dark stories (77).

(Another connection is 139. Dark stories = 139 in the ordinal cipher. What else equals 139?

Mr Ballen in the Reverse cipher!

Heres more:

This Illuminati piece of shit going to Umass for a semester and then dropping out (read this on his wikipedia article) is scripted too because they both equal 77.

A275C8EC B471 42B0 B65E 8209DA80B600

this nigga being mr “former navy seal” is scripted as well:

4D89CE1A 6CE1 43E9 9898 91BA02F4B340

His real name = 78 just like former navy seal. I also assume the navy seals are made up of reptilians:

25BE6081 BE8E 4945 85EC CE2FD4013AF1

They both = 35 in the reduction cipher and are inverted in the reverse reduction cipher. This makes me think mr ballen is not a human, but reptilian.

98F09316 7E7A 4E0A A44E 4B5C1BB7739C

Jonathan = 83 just like Reptoid Youtuber and Freemason Youtube.

He is a reptilian that tells mystery stories on YouTube. This lines up with his legs and hips getting hit by shrapnel when he was a seal:

A831D104 B22E 4AE2 BE32 9064E2E01062

Because he is reptilian he is probably a blood drinker. The reptilian elite consume the blood of tortured children for purposes of adrenochrome harvest. It’s what lets them maintain their human form among other things. Here’s evidence:

C6A982EE 4B99 4362 8F2D AE07682B33B3

His name Jonathan Allen lines up with blood drinker perfectly in 3 different ciphers. His name also lines up with satanic elite:

42AAC7AA 43F3 43AE 8E96 5043C8D2F560

Finally, these niggas don’t take up silly names like MrBallen or Jonathan “B” Allen for no reason or for fun. It’s on purpose so their shit lines up with gematria. Why do you think rappers and artists have the most retarded stage names?

Or why actors use names that aren’t their real names?

Most of all, Who the FUCK substitutes their middle name for a letter? Any NPC normie might think “he uses B so it lines up with Allen and makes the catchy word Ballen broo :soy:

NO. Mr Ballen = Baal En

This is short for Balenciaga.

BAAL ENCI AGA

”Baal is the king”

Baal was the demon god of child sacrifice. It’s also another word for lord or god, which they often use to refer to Satan or Lucifer. These niggas hide in plain sight.

FB438F2A DB91 4531 B2B8 8BEC07764526

One final connection is the satanic combination of black and red, which you’ll find being fine by many high status well known influencers.

EFE14577 A700 4C32 ADB5 63B8386CB563

3432097_1685054321280.jpeg

this shirt he wears also hints at the Masonic Checkerboard.

here’s pewdiepie wearing the same shirt.

here’s markiplier wearing that shirt as well.

I‘ve exposed TheRadBrad and MrBallen. I’ll expose Nexpo next.

Attachments

• 1685054321280.jpeg
    1685054321280.jpeg
    11.2 KB · Views: 0
  • FF75DDF5-2B9E-42DD-8F10-443C303EA974.jpeg
    FF75DDF5-2B9E-42DD-8F10-443C303EA974.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: F36, AsGoodAsItGets and MrGlutton
Mr Ballen is scripted as well, I have gematria evidence. I presume he is a Freemason or Illuminati member himself since he is a former navy seal (controlled and scripted group just like pro sports) or another character of an entity playing many people on the world stage. I also believe he is a reptilian:

View attachment 2223583

(Another connection is 139. Dark stories = 139 in the ordinal cipher. What else equals 139?

Heres more:

This Illuminati piece of shit going to Umass for a semester and then dropping out (read this on his wikipedia article) is scripted too because they both equal 77.

View attachment 2223663

View attachment 2223668

His real name = 78 just like former navy seal. I also assume the navy seals are made up of reptilians:

View attachment 2223679

They both = 35 in the reduction cipher and are inverted in the reverse reduction cipher. This makes me think mr ballen is not a human, but reptilian.

View attachment 2223686

He is a reptilian that tells mystery stories on YouTube. This lines up with his legs and hips getting hit by shrapnel when he was a seal:

View attachment 2223701

Because he is reptilian he is probably a blood drinker. The reptilian elite consume the blood of tortured children for purposes of adrenochrome harvest. It’s what lets them maintain their human form among other things. Here’s evidence:

View attachment 2223729

His name Jonathan Allen lines up with blood drinker perfectly in 3 different ciphers. His name also lines up with satanic elite:

View attachment 2223748

Finally, these niggas don’t take up silly names like MrBallen or Jonathan “B” Allen for no reason or for fun. It’s on purpose so their shit lines up with gematria. Why do you think rappers and artists have the most retarded stage names?

Or actors use names that aren’t their real names?

Most of all, Who the FUCK substitutes their middle name for a letter? Any NPC normie might think “he uses B so it lines up with Allen and makes the catchy word Ballen broo :soy:

NO. Mr Ballen = Baal En

BAAL ENCI AGA

”Baal is the king”

Baal was the demon god of child sacrifice. It’s also another word for lord or god, which they often use to refer to Satan or Lucifer. These niggas hide in plain sight.

View attachment 2223805

One final connection is the satanic combination of black and red, which you’ll find being done by many high status well known influencers.

View attachment 2223809

View attachment 2223816

View attachment 2223828 here’s pewdiepie wearing the same shirt.

View attachment 2223835

i was going to respond to your last reply but i forgot,

i'll go into detail with you on this in a couple hrs

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

View attachment 2223583

Heres more:

View attachment 2223663

View attachment 2223668

View attachment 2223679

View attachment 2223686

View attachment 2223701

View attachment 2223729

View attachment 2223748

Or why actors use names that aren’t their real names?

NO. Mr Ballen = Baal En

BAAL ENCI AGA

”Baal is the king”

View attachment 2223805

One final connection is the satanic combination of black and red, which you’ll find being fine by many high status well known influencers.

View attachment 2223809

View attachment 2223816

View attachment 2223828 here’s pewdiepie wearing the same shirt.

View attachment 2223835

This guy made #19 trending on youtube
are you going to expose him too for being a cold blooded creature?

• JFL
look at these people

i was going to respond to your last reply but i forgot,

i'll go into detail with you on this in a couple hrs
I have reason to believe Nexpo is a scripted illuminati piece of shit as well with gematria evidence. Most of the big influencers in any sphere are most likely plants or Freemasons. Many of these people are also just vessels of an entity playing multiple characters. The freemasons control social media and their respective algorithms. They control and script things by the numbers (gematria). A person will never become massively popular or influential in ANY sphere whatsoever unless they’re deliberately being pushed, like ice spice and Kai cenat.

James Charles also being Dua Lipa, for example. They do their best to make these people seem as normal as possible, it’s laughable really, even if they have to limit a persons follower count or make their growth really slow.

I acknowledge an ordinary person may reach micro-celeb levels of fame within a certain niche, but I suspect even these people, while not apart of the Illuminati elite or a Freemason, are likely MKUltra mind control victims following orders and pushing agendas. If not, I suppose they just got lucky and managed to reach such high levels of popularity via talent most likely. I’m sure that’s the only way.

Why the fuck else would you even be popular? Because you’re funny to watch? Lol nah. These niggas do they witchcraft. I’m certain anyone with a verified check mark is a sellout piece of shit.

But even then, you are slave to the algorithm and their control. You’ll never reach that kind of status unless they allow you to regardless of your affiliation with them.

Now on to Nexpo.

Apparently this guy’s name is Ryan Cantu and he was born on September 20 1994.

thats 9 (representing September ) and 20 (representing his day of birth). 9 + 20 = 29. You can see this in the reduction cipher which I circled yellow.

67582BEB B517 44EC 9666 24E7FEBD6D5A

Nexpo is short for Nightmare Expo. They line up perfectly in gematria. Any random ass nigga on the street choosing a name for his shit wouldn’t line it up like that.

74 is also equal to Lucifer and Masonic in the ordinal cipher. Guess what else equals 29? Masonic.

BF47C813 55A3 4926 82A4 862E1F86FF9F

he also works with Mrballen who I exposed earlier.

DC393159 4775 42CF B0E1 F48E1F62EBA9

I
Ballen management is connected with Freemasonry. They have the same numbers in two different ciphers.

His other channel was called Nexlife before he changed it, which is 33 in the reverse reduction cipher.

D9B091D5 0B9B 45FB 9ED2 7C563F7FD5DA

Who loves 33? You guessed it! The Freemasons. 33 is the highest rank a normie in their organization can reach.

In regards as to what kind of entity nexpo is, I suspect he is an MKULTRA mind control victim or an amphibian humanoid. Yes you heard that right. Amphibian Humanoid. The amphibians work with the reptilians.

17417C8C A6B5 4A6B AA9C 10F4D9C6D40D

They targeted Kyle Odom after he supercharged his conciousness via meditation. You can read about his story online but he ended up drawing one of them who was disguised as a human preacher. Here’s what they look like:

066C7E04 4E02 41CF B561 4E6BFF818848

If you don’t believe just look up Kyle Odom. You can read his manifesto here.

Finally here is Nexpo doing the Freemason/Illuminati vow of silence.

View attachment FF448F20-419F-4695-B595-C25B1D813993.webp

I’ll expose CJ Da Champ next.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36, aspiringexcel and MrGlutton
I have reason to believe Nexpo is a scripted illuminati piece of shit as well with gematria evidence. Most of the big influencers in any sphere are most likely plants or Freemasons. Many of these people are also just vessels of an entity playing multiple characters. The freemasons control social media and their respective algorithms. They control and script things by the numbers (gematria). A person will never become massively popular or influential in ANY sphere whatsoever unless they’re deliberately being pushed, like ice spice and Kai cenat.

James Charles also being Dua Lipa, for example. They do their best to make these people seem as normal as possible, it’s laughable really, even if they have to limit a persons follower count or make their growth really slow.

I acknowledge an ordinary person may reach micro-celeb levels of fame within a certain niche, but I suspect even these people, while not apart of the Illuminati elite or a Freemason, are likely MKUltra mind control victims following orders and pushing agendas. If not, I suppose they just got lucky and managed to reach such high levels of popularity via talent most likely. I’m sure that’s the only way.

Why the fuck else would you even be popular? Because you’re funny to watch? Lol nah. These niggas do they witchcraft. I’m certain anyone with a verified check mark is a sellout piece of shit.

But even then, you are slave to the algorithm and their control. You’ll never reach that kind of status unless they allow you to regardless of your affiliation with them.

Now on to Nexpo.

Apparently this guy’s name is Ryan Cantu and he was born on September 20 1994.

thats 9 (representing September ) and 20 (representing his day of birth). 9 + 20 = 29. You can see this in the reduction cipher which I circled yellow.

View attachment 2237331

Nexpo is short for Nightmare Expo. They line up perfectly in gematria. Any random ass nigga on the street choosing a name for his shit wouldn’t line it up like that.

74 is also equal to Lucifer and Masonic in the ordinal cipher. Guess what else equals 29? Masonic.

View attachment 2237393

he also works with Mrballen who I exposed earlier.

View attachment 2237410
I
Ballen management is connected with Freemasonry. They have the same numbers in two different ciphers.

His other channel was called Nexlife before he changed it, which is 33 in the reverse reduction cipher.

View attachment 2237934

Who loves 33? You guessed it! The Freemasons. 33 is the highest rank a normie in their organization can reach.

In regards as to what kind of entity nexpo is, I suspect he is an MKULTRA mind control victim or an amphibian humanoid. Yes you heard that right. Amphibian Humanoid. The amphibians work with the reptilians.

View attachment 2237951

They targeted Kyle Odom after he supercharged his conciousness via meditation. You can read about his story online but he ended up drawing one of them who was disguised as a human preacher. Here’s what they look like:

View attachment 2237964

If you don’t believe just look up Kyle Odom. You can read his manifesto here.

Finally here is Nexpo doing the Freemason/Illuminati vow of silence.

View attachment 2238165

I’ll expose CJ Da Champ next.
How did you get into this stuff?

I’ve seen that kinda stuff before anyway I just wanna know his story.
use your critical thinking skills if you have any, and you will get the answers.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
it's incredibly easy to make money off youtube, i just don't have video editing software or training or i'd be doing it right now. there are plenty of methods

this guy used to make prank/trolling videos on celebrities, then he realized it was easier to take videos off other channels, overlay a video in a small window of himself played on a loop "reacting" to it. and he just makes a dozen of these a day with clickbait titles and gets 30k a month:

• +1
it's incredibly easy to make money off youtube, i just don't have video editing software or training or i'd be doing it right now. there are plenty of methods

this guy used to make prank/trolling videos on celebrities, then he realized it was easier to take videos off other channels, overlay a video in a small window of himself played on a loop "reacting" to it. and he just makes a dozen of these a day with clickbait titles and gets 30k a month:

how do you calculate how much people make though

thats not how they work.

The argument is “they look like each other” and they don’t even look like each other?

The argument is “they look like each other” and they don’t even look like each other?

it’s not only due to the fact they look alike, which is because they use the same genetics/code for each vessel to be inhabited by the same or two different entities,

it’s because of the surrounding context and numerology as well.

it’s not only due to the fact they look alike, which is because they use the same genetics/code for each vessel to be inhabited by the same or two different entities,

it’s because of the surrounding context and numerology as well.
You seem to have no standard for numerology.

Just enter it on an algorithm generating 4 random numbers and desperately try to draw meaning theory.

I’m well-read on all this but thats just wishful thinking to confirm your bias then connect it to some made-up fairytale shit instead of real concrete evidence.

You’re welcome to elaborate.

• JFL

Just enter it on an algorithm generating 4 random numbers and desperately try to draw meaning theory.

I’m well-read on all this but thats just wishful thinking to confirm your bias then connect it to some made-up fairytale shit instead of real concrete evidence.

@Sprinkles

IMG 4088

• JFL

The real concrete evidence is not only numerology but other surrounding context as well such as, occult symbolism they do right in front of your faces.

Gematria also isn’t some “algorithm generating 4 random numbers and desperately trying to draw meaning”

It’s genuine code used by the elites and controllers of the world stage to not only script characters but events as well.

There is no bias nor wishful thinking, I have no clue where you got that from.

Last edited:
The real concrete evidence is not only numerology but other surrounding context as well such as, occult symbolism they do right in front of your faces.

Gematria also isn’t some “algorithm generating 4 random numbers and desperately trying to draw meaning”

It’s genuine code used by the elites and controllers of the world stage to not only script characters and events.

There is no bias nor wishful thinking, I have no clue where you got that from.
How do you go from “there’s a secret society which provide business opportunities to those they can control for their benefit” to “there’s martians that Kyle Odom drew and Muh gematria numbers prove nexpo is Satan who is also a Martian”

Like woah slow down bud, might wanna provide more logic for that claim.

Gematria comes from Zohar magick so what you’re really talking about is the Jews and the Freemasons (Jew society for goy traitors). And everything inbetween.

The same guys that own private prisons own gangster rap record labels, etc…

Reptilian shit is a decoy to make “muh conspiracy people” look crazy when it’s completely true and reasonable.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face and Sprinkles