This kind of girl Is extremely suifuel

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240612 164908

25 yo High e Stacy with an office job, indipendent and chad only. Completely suifuel. We Will never have this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marelago, FrenchChad, Gargantuan and 9 others

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
she'd bow and worship to the once great lion of sicily @WishIwasChico

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Manletmachine
It’s just compact midface htb

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Stacy in mogadishu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, mrriceguyreturn, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, Mewton, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
That's every girl in London.
I could slay in 3rd world countries like italy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, MoggerGaston, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others
show some feetsies and asscheeks

That's every girl in London.
I could slay in 3rd world countries like italy
How would that make things any easier if that's average where you live (doubt thought)

Nice feminist propaganda. Women can never be independent.

When have you ever seen a woman fix a broken car, washing machine, heater? They rely on men to do the job for them.

Women could all quit their jobs tomorrow, and the world would go on like nothing ever changed.
Men could quit all their jobs tomorrow, and the world would end, especially for women who all rely on men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, the BULL and moreroidsmoredates
Nice feminist propaganda. Women can never be independent.

When have you ever seen a woman fix a broken car, washing machine, heater? They rely on men to do the job for them.

Women could all quit their jobs tomorrow, and the world would go on like nothing ever changed.
Men could quit all their jobs tomorrow, and the world would end, especially for women who all rely on men.
I mean she's financially indipendent from other men. The fact that most women work meme Jobs Is another story. I doubt most men can do all those things by themselves anyway

I mean she's financially indipendent from other men. The fact that most women work meme Jobs Is another story.
it's the same story. women always rely on others. whether it's some meme-job, meme-social benefits, meme-alimony, etc.

female employment or financial independence is a fucking joke.

I doubt most men can do all those things by themselves anyway
sure but you could easily learn

women don't have the brain capacity

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Yeah Rome isn't any easier
you're 6'4 in a country where the average guy is like 5'9.

You are either lying about your height or you're larping. You should be swimming in pussy based off height alone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, N1666, the BULL and 1 other person

You are either lying about your height or you're larping. You should be swimming in pussy based off height alone.
IMG 8815

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, i_love_roosters and MoggerGaston
Where is the Stacy? All I see is an old washed out granny.

• JFL
it's the same story. women always rely on others. whether it's some meme-job, meme-social benefits, meme-alimony, etc.

Only multi billionaires are truly financially independent. Meaning, they can stop working and still live lavishly for the rest of their lives.

I laugh so hard at these retarded bitches who are like "muh I pay my own bills, I don't need a man .....expect my Jew boss obvs :feelsuhh::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:"

• JFL

Height doesn't matter on tinder

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
Keep your delusions for yourself.
No, you get triggered every time i mention i get a compliment, even my height triggers you, you seriously think i would Just larp about that for dopamine highs. Just shut the fuck up

No, you get triggered every time i mention i get a compliment, even my height triggers you, you seriously think i would Just larp about that for dopamine highs. Just shut the fuck up
You getting mad says it all.

You getting mad says it all.
Ofc i'm mad. Should be out there slaying if things didn't go insanely wrong, instead i'm arguing online about my fucking height. Fuck this life

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
Ofc i'm mad. Should be out there slaying if things didn't go insanely wrong, instead i'm arguing online about my fucking height. Fuck this life
Easy bro.
Take a deep breath and get a glass of water.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫

It's a joke but a lot of people meet their spouse at work. That's one of the places you get to spend 8h a day around women and gives you opportunities.

Last edited:
  • JFL
this time i dont rly like her

shes just ok. im not suprised that she has blue eyes. she has these juvenile unhot characteristics. also dyes her nails red which is failo
if i heared her getting fucked id think shes more hot

• JFL
this time i dont rly like her

shes just ok. im not suprised that she has blue eyes. she has these juvenile unhot characteristics. also dyes her nails red which is failo
if i heared her getting fucked id think shes more hot
Her zygos are very hot

Her zygos are very hot
have u heard of the "blue eyed people dont like blue eyed partners" theory? its real for me and from experiences light eyed girls arent as impressed by my eye color as darker colours are. its fine tho cuz i think theyre subhumans :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and the BULL
have u heard of the "blue eyed people dont like blue eyed partners" theory? its real for me and from experiences light eyed girls arent as impressed by my eye color as darker colours are. its fine tho cuz i think theyre subhumans :lul:
That's because people with shit eyes feel the need to BLEACH them.
Ethnics and dark """whites""" hate themselves.

But still when you have blue eyes yourself, you have like an obligation to breed with a bitch thats at least green-eyed. I would literally kill my father if he had made me a bug eyed npc. It's one of the few things I actually like about me. I would be so subhuman with a darker colouring.

• JFL
That's because people with shit eyes feel the need to BLEACH them.
Ethnics and dark """whites""" hate themselves.

But still when you have blue eyes yourself, you have like an obligation to breed with a bitch thats at least green-eyed. I would literally kill my father if he had made me a bug eyed npc. It's one of the few things I actually like about me. I would be so subhuman with a darker colouring.
I don't give a shit about Eye colour. Just thought her bone structure Is hot