this last curry friend wants to get rated , he got his bp high while talking to girl in discord

S

shubuh

Iron
rate him in trm

Attachments

• 36d3a0fc51c40d18b0fb731ff36c80a5.png
    36d3a0fc51c40d18b0fb731ff36c80a5.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, cannotbeasked, Roquefort and 3 others
subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and cromagnon
Compared to me he's chadpreet.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Alt Number 3
not possible, you are punjabi aryan pakistani, he is dravidian
Dark-skinned South Asians have more SMV than lighter-skinned ones. I can't compete.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
hahaha bro it is so over.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Dark-skinned South Asians have more SMV than lighter-skinned ones. I can't compete.
Only in eastern europe, for curry girls the lighter you are, the higher SMV

Only in eastern europe, for curry girls the lighter you are, the higher SMV
In the west in general. They do better in western Europe as well.

In the west in general. They do better in western Europe as well.
i mean i don't even consider non-curry girls personally so who cares what their SMV is amongst white foids, do white foids like darker-skinned curries? i am not sure but i have seen it a few times in eastern europe like Hungary/Poland/etc. Honestly don't think they do that much better or if any at all in western europe. Lighter skinned curries do alright.

he can just force an indian stacy to marry him

i mean i don't even consider non-curry girls personally so who cares what their SMV is amongst white foids, do white foids like darker-skinned curries? i am not sure but i have seen it a few times in eastern europe like Hungary/Poland/etc. Honestly don't think they do that much better or if any at all in western europe. Lighter skinned curries do alright.
I think non-South Asian women look a lot better so their opinion is more important than South Asian women's. Feel free to take it to my PMs if you would like to discuss further, I'm just here to give my two cents. Yes, European women like dark-skinned South Asians. I had a female friend from Croatia who moved to the UK and she only dated South Asians. Lightskinned chadpreets, you'd think, eh? Nope. She only dated Dravidians. She literally said she only likes the darker guys. For some reason, she thought I was Syrian even though I always was talking about Pakistan. It's because she thought I looked like a Syrian friend of hers when she studied in Scotland. She has since then shifted to London.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss