this level of bass technique or death

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken

and once i learn this i will still be an incel afterwards because girls DONT CARE. all they want is a tall gl boring vegetable to have a quick fuck with. if greece ever has a war i will suggest capturing all our women and selling them to the enemy to end the conflict. and you know, they will probably LOVE it so its a win-win

Muh bass. Meanwhile the girls you failed to even get to second base with are being facefucked to literal tears by men who look infinitely worse than you because they dont have the sexual aura of a 10 year old boy and actually stepped up their game.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
Meanwhile the girls you failed to even get to second base with are being facefucked to literal tears by men who look infinitely worse than you
you literally have no evidence for this whatsoever. btw, i once saw my hs crush with a guy. he was around 6'2 blonde and gl, she waslike a 3/10 so make whatever you want of that.

Very boring and generic tbh. Even in your hobbies you're thinking like an autistic incel.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and exo
Very boring and generic tbh. Even in your hobbies you're thinking like an autistic incel.
maybe if i was getting laid i wouldnt think like this but i dont

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit