This life is just a meaningless rat race

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
even if i suceed in my lofty goals, all i will have accomplished will be:

1.completely isolating myself from the rest of humanity
2.having leverage over the average person

but at the end of the day, i will still be a miserable incel and i will still be small fry for some people.

because no matter what we do, we cannont escape the jungle law that the world operates under.

there will always be a bigger fish and sadly, these bigger fish are the ones who are on top of the food chain.

i will never be on top of the food chain because my genetics cap my potential, its all genetically determined.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro, borntosuffer, iwannabebreathtakin and 4 others
Autistic fuck, you're much more attractive than your oneitis, what are you talking about?? in the Greek Stacy thread, 100% of people said she had ugly looks, and in a thread about you, most people rated you highly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, Darkeningstar, flippasav and 1 other person
Autistic fuck, you're much more attractive than your oneitis, what are you talking about?? in the Greek Stacy thread, 100% of people said she had ugly looks, and in a thread about you, most people rated you highly
OP needs to work on his standards

• Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition
you're much more attractive than your oneitis,
in what contry is the recessed bug eyed incel with microstomia more attractive than a girl with properly grown face, almond eyes and full lips?

in the Greek Stacy thread, 100% of people said she had ugly looks,
people here are COPING in case you havent noticed. even supermodels are rated MTB on this site, its a joke

You're quite attractive, you dummy. Even my jb sister would fuck you.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Apparition
What do you look like bro?

Also happy that you are not crying over your oneitis anymore much

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
attractive in the eyes of foids
im literally invisible and the best i could do was being a simp for my old oneits who had a heart at least

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GreekGenes and Bomber517
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dendoni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back