this looksmaxx

Great looksmax but I hate people who deny that they had some extra work done like implants.
Its very similar to people who claim to be natural bodybuilders which is all lies.

Great looksmax but I hate people who deny that they had some extra work done like implants.
Its very similar to people who claim to be natural bodybuilders which is all lies.
yea man, he had such a bad profile, I can't believe he didn't do anything like fillers or implants

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
what does he claim? looks quite natural, not even a notable mewing result if he did mew.

yea man, he had such a bad profile, I can't believe he didn't do anything like fillers or implants
? idk if his starting profile is that bad tbh. it does look like his hyoid is up now though.

i
i swear man. it’s so cringe. just admit it bro. stop with the whole ”its just mewing lol” because it deceives a lot of people, leads them down the wrong path when they should be money maxing for surgery.

Look, I get it. Cosmetic surgery as a man is taboo, but as long as the end result is great, who gives a shit? you’ll still have girls thirsting over you if all goes well

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and MolestatoDallaVita
he totally had a nose job and fillers

? idk if his starting profile is that bad tbh. it does look like his hyoid is up now though.
he had a cuck profile before. please don’t tell me you think this is just the result of mewing only :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
he had a cuck profile before. please don’t tell me you think this is just the result of mewing only :feelscry:
Idk didn’t look at it. Is he claiming mewing or not saying anything?