This make me mad brah

antony 726

antony 726

Kraken
Soo basically my crush told me she have stronger feeling and more thing is common with another guy
The guy she chose over me is not better than me at

1585C0BF 2378 4C19 B586 1ED47E733E0E
C047D0D1 2F42 4CCD AF97 DF7CB50F00DB

Make me mad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, liberiangrimreaper, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
Im

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
your looks do matter to ATTRACT women but you still need to be non autistic to keep a relationship
if you aren't CL-Chad women will not put up with ur shit whatsoever they have too many options constantly
Also girls hate guys who are hyper fixated on their looks and seem them as being arrogant and self absorbed theres nothing wrong with letting them know you care about ur appearance because everyone does its human nature however when they begin to realise that you are obsessed with your appearance and looking better etc you begin to come off as narcissist to them and from what I've seen women all hate that.
Even the way u have phrased it 'yk i have almost everything face height body why am i not good enough' makes you appear like a shallow person and makes you look cocky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Rhino LeFort and Gaygymmaxx
Blue pilled

• +1
Nigga went too autistic idk how yall nigga end up this far

35k posts and never have I been prone to behaving like this :lul:

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Costcosuperstore, Schizotypalcel and 7 others
Ur autistic asf if you told your crush “I don’t get it I have everything” :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, N1666, Costcosuperstore and 3 others

when people begin to realise you are blackpilled without even knowing what the blackpill is then its so over for u
no surgery for the autism

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, moreplatesmoreweigh, Alucard69 and 2 others
Bro really hit the:

"Make it make sense"

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, User28823, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person

This is next level autism, how does this guy even interact with others like this :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • +1
your looks do matter to ATTRACT women but you still need to be non autistic to keep a relationship
if you aren't CL-Chad women will not put up with ur shit whatsoever they have too many options constantly
Also girls hate guys who are hyper fixated on their looks and seem them as being arrogant and self absorbed theres nothing wrong with letting them know you care about ur appearance because everyone does its human nature however when they begin to realise that you are obsessed with your appearance and looking better etc you begin to come off as narcissist to them and from what I've seen women all hate that.
Even the way u have phrased it 'yk i have almost everything face height body why am i not good enough' makes you appear like a shallow person and makes you look cocky
Even for Chad she won’t put up with this guy’s level of autism :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Funnyunenjoyer1
Expected from a user with 2:1 post/rep tbh

• +1
Soo basically my crush told me she have stronger feeling and more thing is common with another guy
The guy she chose over me is not better than me at

View attachment 3157863View attachment 3157864
Make me mad
jfl at schizo autistic "I have everything face,body,height" text

you should never reveal your blackpilled side to people, you should always say "but my personality is so great"

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, lokmazclock and diditeverbegin

you should never reveal your blackpilled side to people, you should always say "but my personality is so great"
Should have never even asked why she chose a different guy, this dude is a lost cause, turbo autism like this can’t be fixed :lul::lul:

• +1
So over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, diditeverbegin and Funnyunenjoyer1
IMG 1663

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Costcosuperstore, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 2 others
when people begin to realise you are blackpilled without even knowing what the blackpill is then its so over for u
She was black pill bro

she was black pill before

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, User28823 and Funnyunenjoyer1
S
Shw use to be black pill bro she knwo the site to

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and User28823
This is next level autism, how does this guy even interact with others like this :feelskek::feelskek:
U don’t know her bro lol
She know ab black pil she use to be in black pill to

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and diditeverbegin
3426764 images3

• JFL
U don’t know her bro lol
She know ab black pil she use to be in black pill to
But she says “it’s not all about appearance” I think you’re trying to save face :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
But she says “it’s not all about appearance” I think you’re trying to save face :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Ik idk why she goes for personality this stuff
I thought looks are everything

• +1
Ik idk why she goes for personality this stuff
I thought looks are everything
If you are Fr that she knows about the bp and hangs around .org then 1. he probably mogs you, 2. Why are you going for this girl you and her would probably create the most autistic kids of all time :lul:

• +1
If you are Fr that she knows about the bp and hangs around .org then 1. he probably mogs you, 2. Why are you going for this girl you and her would probably create the most autistic kids of all time :lul:
He doesn’t bro lol
I can show u her pic and her last ex

• +1
dnrd

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and antony 726
Last edited:
  • +1
It’s wtv I will show u

Why would u put Jfl under my post bro Damm
I send u in pm
Texting her what is wrong with you is just a turbo austist move

• +1
Wdym we were talking for a week
You won’t change her mind by trying to tell her you mog the other guy, it just won’t work, socially it is a weird move

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and antony 726
You won’t change her mind by trying to tell her you mog the other guy, it just won’t work, socially it is a weird move
Ik I was just crashing out cuz I’m better than that dude in every way

• +1
Cope. Actual answer is dude got dickmogged and cucked. Simple but brutal.

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
That screenshot and your replies to this thread are painful

• +1
Reactions: antony 726